PDA

View Full Version : Whats after desmond?

ElderMark
05-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Anyone have any thoughts on where the series will go after desmond..?..for me I hope his story ends before we start going into 1900s and such where guns were the weapon of choice.So do you think well get a char with new ancestors and start back off in the middle ages..? looking forward to your thoughts on this.

Assassin_M
05-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Ubisoft has already stated that they can still go back if they wanted to..
But isnt it too early to boldly say "whats after desmond" when we dont even know how his story ends ?

wigster2012
05-12-2012, 09:55 PM
You have offically confused the hell out of me.

Assassin_M
05-12-2012, 09:57 PM
You have offically confused the hell out of me.
Who has ? me or him/her ?

she-assassin
05-12-2012, 09:58 PM
I guess I'm going to get assassinated for saying this, but I hope there's nothing after Desmond. I wish they left it as it is, a trilogy (with another trilogy within this trilogy...The Inception jokes never get old:o).

Assassin_M
05-12-2012, 10:00 PM
I guess I'm going to get assassinated for saying this, but I hope there's nothing after Desmond. I wish they left it as it is, a trilogy (with another trilogy within this trilogy...The Inception jokes never get old:o).
If they do decide to end it, then that`ll be very hard on me to handle..
But Personally if I had a Cow that sells milk everyday, and still has the ability to produce more for a long while, why would I suddenly say "Hey Sorry thats enough Milk I wont sell anymore" ?

Vex_Assassin
05-12-2012, 10:03 PM
I don't think they'll stop the Assassin's Creed franchise after AC3. For all we know, a small team might actually be working on the next installment at this very moment, just like they did for AC3 while producing ACB and ACR.

wigster2012
05-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Both really. How can you have a game after Desmond? The whole point is for Desmond to relive old memories to help him save the world. That's originally why i thought it was being brought out when it was to reflect whats happening in real life? Personally i though this was going to be the last AC game, because of that.

she-assassin
05-12-2012, 10:07 PM
I'm not so naive. I know they're already planning the next installment, I just said I would prefer if they ended it while it's still in its full glory. That would make the franchise legendary! ;)

Assassin_M
05-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Both really. How can you have a game after Desmond? The whole point is for Desmond to relive old memories to help him save the world. That's originally why i thought it was being brought out when it was to reflect whats happening in real life? Personally i though this was going to be the last AC game, because of that.
This Saga of Assassins Creed revolves around Desmond saving the World..
Who knows ? we might have something else after this saga is finished..

wigster2012
05-12-2012, 10:38 PM
This Saga of Assassins Creed revolves around Desmond saving the World..
Who knows ? we might have something else after this saga is finished..

This is my point. Either Desmond saves the world ( which is the whole point of the game ). Now if he does that, then the game can't continue because that was the point of it. And if he doesn't then the world would be destroyed, again making it impossible to continue.

dxsxhxcx
05-12-2012, 10:44 PM
nothing I say would stop them from doing it anyway... xD

I just want games about the other 6 legendary assassins who have statues in the sanctuary (without count Altair) and maybe a game about S16 .. :p

ps: all of them for the main platforms: PS3/Xbox/PC
psē: a modern day character isn't necessary for the games mentioned above...

Black_Widow9
05-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Please post this here-
Beyond ACIII (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609)

Thanks ;)