PDA

View Full Version : AC2 Story Inconsitancey

DanielKnowles
05-12-2012, 02:31 PM
when the Villa is under attack u help Claudia escape then the cutscene with the guy with the bandage round his head says where does this passage lead and then u see Ezio close the door and lock it from the inside (I.E anyone in Marios Room wouldnt
1. know its there
2. evan if they found out how to open it, the door wouldnt open as its locked just like when Desmond and Lucy try it, so after desmond jumps off the high wall and shauns annoyingly sarcastic comment u have to navigate the tunnels, well how can Ezio and family be chased buy Soliders when the door is still shut and locked. when desmond starts to see the bleeding effect .

also a design flaw ? when u see Ezio he Ovbously doesnt have time to raise the metal gate around Altair's Tomb but when Desmond and Lucy enter
1. Its up as if its been locked
2. it looks like its been cut open
however the main door in Marios room in the present its still locked and it looks like no-one but Ezio and Desmond and Lucy have ever made it back into the sanctuary room ?

itsamea-mario
05-12-2012, 02:35 PM
There was another door into the crypt. The bookshelf was a secret passage into the sanctuary only. Whilst playing as Desmond there's a point when you walk past a flight of stairs, if you go up you get to a door, and Desmond says something like "You'd think this goes somewhere" and Lucy says something like "but it doesn't" or something, i'm not sure.
But you also see the ghosts of some guards coming through the door.

Serrachio
05-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Paganino was a traitor, who allied with the Borgia. If you pay attention to the tunnel itself, it leads into the Auditore Family Crypt, which could have been breached by the soldiers when they advanced after Ezio, once Paganino told them.

Ezio also led the civilians that evacuated through the Sanctuary to the back of Monteriggioni. It isn't that hard to think that Ezio opened the gate for them, and then had a mechanism that closed it behind them when they fled.

dxsxhxcx
05-12-2012, 02:43 PM
There was another door into the crypt. The bookshelf was a secret passage into the sanctuary only. Whilst playing as Desmond there's a point when you walk past a flight of stairs, if you go up you get to a door, and Desmond says something like "You'd think this goes somewhere" and Lucy says something like "but it doesn't" or something, i'm not sure.
But you also see the ghosts of some guards coming through the door.

if I'm not wrong we can hear one of the guards saying: "we found another entrance" or something like that...

and this happened in ACB, not AC2

Calvarok
05-12-2012, 05:56 PM
^^What he said^^. They put that line in there to make it clear what happened.

SaintPerkele
05-12-2012, 06:21 PM
if I'm not wrong we can hear one of the guards saying: "we found another entrance" or something like that...

and this happened in ACB, not AC2
This sums everything perfectly up. And as said above, that other entrance is most likely through the Auditore family crypt, as Desmond visits some parts of it.

Also, don't forget that there's a grill in the ceiling of the Sanctuary which actually leads to the back of Villa Auditore. If I'm not wrong, that grill is partially opened when you enter the Sanctuary with Desmond. So that could be another possible entrance.

Assassin_M
05-12-2012, 06:22 PM
People really need to pay attention to what game they`re playing..

eagleforlife1
05-12-2012, 06:54 PM
People really need to pay attention to what game they`re playing..

Yep, something that you will never get by in life without doing, one of the bare necessities that you need in life is to pay attention to what game you're playing :D

Assassin_M
05-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Yep, something that you will never get by in life without doing, one of the bare necessities that you need in life is to pay attention to what game you're playing :D
And Oh... My.... God he Misspelled "Inconsistency" ...