PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

DStoryer
05-12-2012, 01:43 PM
So a while back i already installed the game assassin's creed revelations now i want to start over again but i can't get it to work since i lost my user name/email and password i was hoping one of the admins could retrieve them if i give the code.
I already tried all my standards like emails/username's but none of them are correct.
and when i try to login with an new account or the one i used (atleast i think i used that one) it says this key has already been used

Serrachio
05-12-2012, 02:22 PM
So a while back i already installed the game assassin's creed revelations now i want to start over again but i can't get it to work since i lost my user name/email and password i was hoping one of the admins could retrieve them if i give the code.
I already tried all my standards like emails/username's but none of them are correct.
and when i try to login with an new account or the one i used (atleast i think i used that one) it says this key has already been used

If you contact Ubisoft Support, they could either give you the details you're looking for or send you a new code.

However, I'd say the replacement code would be more likely, as asking for both an email and password could raise suspicions.

DStoryer
05-12-2012, 02:57 PM
If you contact Ubisoft Support, they could either give you the details you're looking for or send you a new code.

However, I'd say the replacement code would be more likely, as asking for both an email and password could raise suspicions.

Well if it's needed i can send them the keycode and bar code

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Hi, yes please contact technical support with proof of purchase, the link is in my signature.