PDA

View Full Version : New Theme Music for Assassin's Creed 3

CowMcCowlover
05-12-2012, 08:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmFQyaMGV7s&feature=plcp

I do believe it is a suitable replacement for the old theme.

masterfenix2009
05-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Someone beat you to that pun.

ProletariatPleb
05-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Pretty old, you're **** late..and where were you when we were killing Christians, Arabs, Italians and Turks in previous games?
Where were you when Call of Duty/Battlefield were killing Russians and Africans?
When Crysis was killing Koreans?
When Empire: Total War was killing English, French, Americans, etc ?
When Age of Empires was killing Japanese, Chinese, Indians?

CowMcCowlover
05-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Pretty old, you're **** late..and where were you when we were killing Christians, Arabs, Italians and Turks in previous games?
Where were you when Call of Duty/Battlefield were killing Russians and Africans?

Obviously someone doesn't know how to take a joke.

ProletariatPleb
05-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Obviously someone doesn't know how to take a joke.
That's because, the "someone" is tired of these "jokes" because they've been done before..it's like that Skyrim Arrow in the knee thingy, not funny anymore.

TheHumanTowel
05-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Ha! What an original joke! I bet no one has ever thought of that before you. Oh wait, thousands of people have. Sorry to break it to you bud, you're a couple of months late. How about you head on back to Youtube. Unoriginal and repeated jokes seem to be pretty popular there.

Jamison_J_B
05-12-2012, 10:57 AM
I realize this is a joke...but man it's uncalled for. This is why is every single country hates us, and I'm not even all gunhoe patriot. Yeah, I want the best for the country I live in, and I'd gladly give my life for the freedom it was founded on, but at the same time every nation has a contribution to the world.

I can say all I want but people will still hate me because of the country I live in....what a state of affairs.

De Filosoof
05-12-2012, 11:10 AM

May i remind you that all these games pretty much suck?
And are not comparable to previous AC games?
Thanks.

Assassin_M
05-12-2012, 11:12 AM
I realize this is a joke...but man it's uncalled for. This is why is every single country hates us, and I'm not even all gunhoe patriot. Yeah, I want the best for the country I live in, and I'd gladly give my life for the freedom it was founded on, but at the same time every nation has a contribution to the world.

I can say all I want but people will still hate me because of the country I live in....what a state of affairs.
I dont hate you..

De Filosoof
05-12-2012, 11:19 AM

Noooooo! Those people are ignorant.
NOBODY should hate people because of their country.
**** them.
You canīt help it that many corporations and rich elites in your country are doing really bad and corrupt stuff.
But you could rise up against them like the occupy movement, the anonymous movement or other activist movements.
In the end, itīs all the peopleīs choice what they do with their corrupt leaders :).

Aphex_Tim
05-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Wow, a lot of butthurt in this thread...
I actually found this pretty funny :p even though the joke might be old.

Serrachio
05-12-2012, 11:23 AM
I dont hate you..

You made me think of Portal.

You MONSTER. (See whut I did thar?)

Assassin_M
05-12-2012, 11:23 AM
People need to lighten up, really..

You made me think of Portal.

You MONSTER. (See whut I did thar?)

xD Hahahah !! Yuuuuuuuuuuuup ;)

TheHumanTowel
05-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Noooooo! Those people are ignorant.
NOBODY should hate people because of their country.
**** them.
You canīt help it that many corporations and rich elites in your country are doing really bad and corrupt stuff.
But you could rise up against them like the occupy movement, the anonymous movement or other activist movements.
In the end, itīs all the peopleīs choice what they do with their corrupt leaders :).
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures..........and the Dutch.

De Filosoof
05-12-2012, 12:03 PM
There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures..........and the Dutch.

Haha :). I don't like my country either.
Ever heard some dutch music? hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_xFTYs-O3c

Maybe nice for the new AC theme?
Lolololol.

Aphex_Tim
05-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Haha :). I don't like my country either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M

;)

De Filosoof
05-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Never watched that.

dewgel
05-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Why are people taking so much offense to the fact that we've seen a 2 minute gameplay video from a minute part of the game where he's killing British soldiers? Isn't that historically accurate in any case?

Besides; why can't people establish that the reason Connor is killing the British is because his assassination target is the British captain he gets at the end of the trailer. It's already been established that Connor will kill who he needs to and won't be on either side of the Revolution. If his target is American and a Templar, he'll go after the Americans protecting him.

ProletariatPleb
05-12-2012, 03:51 PM
And are not comparable to previous AC games?
Thanks.
These games suck?
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/your_opinion.jpg?w=720

SaintPerkele
05-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Waitwaitwait, Crysis 1 was actually really good.

Also, am I the only one who actually listens to the song just because it's a **** good song?

ProletariatPleb
05-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Waitwaitwait, Crysis 1 was actually really good.

Also, am I the only one who actually listens to the song just because it's a **** good song?
No you're not alone...I like it too, lol, just that the joke is a fail.

sejeemil46
05-12-2012, 04:17 PM
hej

SaintPerkele
05-12-2012, 04:29 PM
No you're not alone...I like it too, lol, just that the joke is a fail.
Oh, no doubt about that :D Was da.mn always censored?