PDA

View Full Version : Commentators?

Killfinity
05-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Hey I'm a newer multiplayer commentator and I'm looking to connect with others in the community. As opposed to games like Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed commentators don't seem to be very well known to the average player. I just wanted to start a forum where everyone who makes videos can be found in one place =) (sorry if this has already been done!)

If you care to check out my Youtube Channel my name is Bourngamer. Message me if you make videos too please!

OriginalMiles
05-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Hey, I just want ask, shouldn't this be in the Assassin's Creed multiplayer forums?
Oh, and welcome to the forums :)

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Hey I'm a newer multiplayer commentator and I'm looking to connect with others in the community. As opposed to games like Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed commentators don't seem to be very well known to the average player. I just wanted to start a forum where everyone who makes videos can be found in one place =) (sorry if this has already been done!)

If you care to check out my Youtube Channel my name is Bourngamer. Message me if you make videos too please!
Welcome to the Forums ;)
Its not called "make a forum" its called "make a thread"

EscoBlades
05-09-2012, 07:22 PM

Hi there! The resource you seek is over here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/303968-Official-Multiplayer-Video-Thread-ACR). Enjoy :D