PDA

View Full Version : Training and map

DorothyC
05-09-2012, 04:05 PM
My bf and I both play Horse Haven but for the last week and a half neither one of us have been able to do anything with our horses outside of petting zoo, breeding, and rainbow. The map and the round pen can not be selected for anything.

UBI-Cowhand
05-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Thank you for that information. Are there any other details you can provide such as the browser and version you are using? We will make sure this is brought to the attention of the team.

DorothyC
05-10-2012, 01:57 PM
I use Firefox for both and idk what it means but it says all of my horses have been retired and one of them only just turned 8

DorothyC
05-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Just checked bf's and his are the exact same

Xhane
05-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Thanks!

Please share with us your Facebook ID or link to Facebook Profile so we can look into your account specifically. :)

DorothyC
05-11-2012, 03:52 PM
http://www.facebook.com/dorothy.calvo?ref=tn_tnmn is mine

http://www.facebook.com/anthonyfries is bf

AnnaLangohr
05-12-2012, 01:49 AM
I ve the same problem...http://www.facebook.com/anna.langohr..using firefox

DorothyC
05-13-2012, 11:19 AM
So to add to it bred a new foal trying to get somewhere and as of just 20 mins ago it was aged to 8 and automatically retired.

KayleeHoare
05-13-2012, 03:39 PM
I have this same problem and have done for some time. Im using google chrome.

georgienne
05-13-2012, 09:16 PM
I started my first horse and began running into issue shortly after the tutorial stage. As a foal, he could only go to the petting zoo, then finally into the training ring. I probably entered the training ring twice before it stopped me going in, all I could do was go to the zoo. After finally getting enough money to buy a breeding stable (these are WAY too expensive, considering your only pay-in is $40 from the zoo -- and a $1500 compost takes a while to pay for itself, only dishing out $100. Since I started a few weeks ago, I can still only afford one.) Because I can't make any signigicant money, I can't buy the bakery so my horse is never happy enough for the shows (which I could only do a handful of times before it stopped me going, asking me to give it a brand new treat I don't have). I bred a foal, and the only action I could then do with my adult horse was send it away -- no warning or anything.
So now my foal's grown and I trained her once and she can no longer go in, only to zoo.

This is either an EXTREMELY glitchy game, or it's been made too difficult to be played. The activity pay-outs are useless in comparision to the expensive buildings, and you can't go far in the game if you don't buy these buildings.

KayleeHoare
05-14-2012, 11:14 PM
The problem resolved itself for one play after i posted on here now it wont let me do any actions with them at all, when i scroll over the sign comes up but there is not much info and the button to click is no longer there for any of the actions

Kholran
05-15-2012, 03:53 AM
Are your horses retired? Retired horses can only access the Petting Zoo and the Breeding Stable. When you first start out breeding, horses retire young (8). The more you breed and use breeding badges, the higher the age of the foals' retirement. For example, I'm just level one with Standardbred breed mastery, and the foals only go to 8, but I'm level 5 with Saddlebreds, and I'm getting foals retiring in the 18-20 range. Best advice is to keep training and earning breeding badges, and ignore the showing quests until later, because the more badges you get and use, the older the horses you breed will be when they retire (and the more time to train and then show before they retire).

DorothyC
05-15-2012, 07:42 AM
That would be fine with me if it was letting them reach the age of 8 "naturally" so to speak. My horses are turning 8 and retiring as soon as they become adults.