PDA

View Full Version : Youtube was made for Dummies

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Im sure many of you have encountered some of the most idiotic and ridiculous comments on youtube while watching an AC video..
and we all know how fun it is to remember idiots so...
What was a very STUPID comment you saw on youtube while watching an AC video ?
mine was this, while watching the Gameplay teaser..

"I Used to be a British Soldier, but then I took an Arrow to the knee"

Legendz54
05-09-2012, 12:45 PM
"Hes not Indian he is Mohawk idiot...."

De Filosoof
05-09-2012, 12:53 PM
ACB / AC3
ACR / AC4
AC3 / AC5

I think those were the most annoying.

Edit: Oyeah, " a memory within a memory, within a memory, within a memory, within a memory. Assassinception was also pretty annoying.

ProletariatPleb
05-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Today's stupidity comment
"*insert hidden blade flick time of teaser here* Oh no, goodbye assassin signature weapon."

EscoBlades
05-09-2012, 02:35 PM
Youtube comments.

Where intelligence goes to die.

Youtube can be replaced with Twitter, and the Internet.

notafanboy
05-09-2012, 02:38 PM
"why the civil war ?"

Serrachio
05-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Youtube comments.

Where intelligence goes to die.

Youtube can be replaced with Twitter, and the Internet.

Twitter doesn't have videos though.

Besides, if Youtube was replaced by Twitter, then all the Youtube idiots will migrate to Twitter, and then we'll have to see brain-meltingly bad posts in under 140 characters. :(

GunnarGunderson
05-09-2012, 03:10 PM
what a coincidence this thread be made, I just happen to have made this yesterday

http://i.imgur.com/gVjOd.jpg

Locopells
05-09-2012, 04:13 PM
"why the civil war ?"

Well there is the joke that the American War of Independence was effectively a British civil war on foreign soil...

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Well there is the joke that the American War of Independence was effectively a British civil war on foreign soil...
Only the British see it that way unfortunately :/
But I agree, though

OriginalMiles
05-09-2012, 04:27 PM
But I agree, though
I don't see it that way...
Anyway, here's one.
"Why the f*** does Ezio have a Tomahawk?"

Dralight
05-09-2012, 04:27 PM
"Is that Desmond???" ._.

FilipinoNinja67
05-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Probably when the first actual trailer came out and I was on the UK video since I couldn't find any other one.

"Woot! America! We are so much better than those stupid britain people that we got an Assassin's Creed game made for us. America has always been the superior country in every way"

I was then bombarded with youtube hate mail

Youtube Troll Post= Successful :D

playassassins1
05-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Guys.... I have a whole list of these comments... So here we go...

I used to be an Assassin until I stuck a di-ck up me arsehole -

**** native americans and **** america -

>>------knee---> -

Page not found.Trolled by Ubi. -

I used to run from assassin's until I took an arrow to the knee. Now, I'm dead. -

I have got more, but its too much!

Serrachio
05-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Please remove the usernames from those posts. As stupid as they may be, it constitutes naming and shaming, which is quite clearly against the rules.

They at least deserve their anonymity if we're going to make what they say into something to laugh about.

Edit: Thanks for that.

playassassins1
05-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Please remove the usernames from those posts. As stupid as they may be, it constitutes naming and shaming, which is quite clearly against the rules.

They at least deserve their anonymity if we're going to make what they say into something to laugh about.

Sorry, i just couldn't leave it. I'll remove it...

Poodle_of_Doom
05-09-2012, 05:39 PM
When did Assassin_M come back?

playassassins1
05-09-2012, 05:41 PM
When did Assassin_M come back?

When they announced that Unite thing

freddie_1897
05-09-2012, 05:53 PM
"oh yeaaaahhhh. I get to kill some limey tea drinking crumpet eating winner of the worst teeth in the world English red coat wankers. This is going to be awesome"
i just laughed so hard at how many stereotypes he managed to fit into that one sentence.

banolan
05-09-2012, 06:04 PM
But I agree, though

It's not just the British that see it that way.

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 06:28 PM
It's not just the British that see it that way.
Ugh... Ok.. only Non-Americans and intelligent Americans that see it as a Civil war on foreign Soil..
and a new one :D

"americans r trying to show-off their history, which they dont have"
Im sure he`s aware that Ubi is an "American" company xD

freddie_1897
05-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Ugh... Ok.. only Non-Americans and intelligent Americans that see it as a Civil war on foreign Soil..
and let the controversy begin ...

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 06:32 PM
and let the controversy begin ...
Not controversy, Its a Fact..
The Colonials were British and the Redcoats were British, whats there to be controversial ?
the word "American" Didnt come up until later..

freddie_1897
05-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Not controversy, Its a Fact..
The Colonials were British and the Redcoats were British, whats there to be controversial ?
the word "American" Didnt come up until later..
their were french and dutch as well remember, but i do agree with you on the most part

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 06:41 PM
their were french and dutch as well remember, but i do agree with you on the most part
I understand that, and there were Indians as well, but the dispute was among the English..

Locopells
05-09-2012, 06:42 PM
How were the French and Dutch involved? I though they tried to use the opportunity of the Brits being distracted to try and push their own agenda in Europe? I can't remember the exact details, but I seem to recall the Brits actually made quite a few gains in that area, despite losing control of the colonies!

OriginalMiles
05-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Another one!
"BRING BACK EZIO HE IS DA BEAST AND DIS NEW GUY IS AN IDIOT"
I hate my generation...

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Another one!
"BRING BACK EZIO HE IS DA BEAST AND DIS NEW GUY IS AN IDIOT"
I hate my generation...
So Do I xD

"Im playing this to play desmond in the future, nt this crap"

FilipinoNinja67
05-09-2012, 06:51 PM
I remember some more from embers ending...

"Ezio wasn't just a video game character, he was my friend."

Edit:
If you guys are looking for stupid posts, you could also try the MP portion of the forums. One can only stand so much before he needs to take a break and visit the SP forums...

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 06:53 PM
I remember some more from embers ending...

"Ezio wasn't just a video game character, he was my friend."
Ahahahahahah xD that made my day :D

"I dont understand how this game ties with Brotherhood (referring to revelations) Ubisoft dont know what she`s doing"

Mr_Shade
05-09-2012, 07:13 PM
hmm

Imagine having to filter through those comments, to try and find meaningful and constructive ones so I can put them into various reports...

welcome to my world..

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 07:15 PM
hmm

Imagine having to filter through those comments, to try and find meaningful and constructive ones so I can put them into various reports...

welcome to my world..
Oh man..

Mr_Shade
05-09-2012, 07:30 PM
yeah..

NOW you feel sorry for me..

;)

freddie_1897
05-09-2012, 07:33 PM
yeah..

NOW you feel sorry for me..

;)
their not treating you well in the ubisoft basement then?

Mr_Shade
05-09-2012, 07:35 PM
their not treating you well in the ubisoft basement then?
It's not Ubisoft I'm worried about ;)

pacmanate
05-09-2012, 07:42 PM
I just hate when people say stuff like oh the british BLAH BLAH or the brits are gonna be pissed at this game!

News Flash. You guys that say these things aren't even british for a start, so stop putting false words into the british mouths.

OriginalMiles
05-09-2012, 07:44 PM
I just hate when people say stuff like oh the british BLAH BLAH or the brits are gonna be pissed at this game!

News Flash. You guys that say these things aren't even british for a start, so stop putting false words into the british mouths.

Agreed, I don't care if Connor only kills Redcoats or Brits, it's a game.

AnthonyA85
05-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Indeed, I too don't care if i'm gonna be murdering mass quantities of Red-Coats, this isn't some nonsensical farce staring Mel Gibson trying to pass itself of as even remotely accurate, it's a game. (though saying that, i'm not exactly patriotic either :p)

morpheusPrime08
05-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Agreed, I don't care if Connor only kills Redcoats or Brits, it's a game.

Thank goodness, Ive seen so many english get mad at AC3 my only response is think how Russians and middle easterns feel they are alway the bad guys.

naran6142
05-09-2012, 08:58 PM
"Hes not Indian he is Mohawk idiot...."

i no what youre saying but to be fair to the guy who said it, connor isnt indian

AnthonyA85
05-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Thank goodness, Ive seen so many english get mad at AC3 my only response is think how Russians and middle easterns feel they are alway the bad guys.

I'm guessing no british people got mad when they found out we'd be killing Crusaders in AC1 then?

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 09:36 PM
I'm guessing no british people got mad when they found out we'd be killing Crusaders in AC1 then?
No, because more recent British are better than earlier ones xD :p

UrDeviant1
05-09-2012, 09:41 PM
I read one just the other day..

"Hey, come check out this thread I made with the sole purpose of laughing at dumb kiddies. Aren't I smart?"

I was like...:nonchalance:

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 09:47 PM

"Hey, come check out this thread I made with the sole purpose of laughing at dumb kiddies. Aren't I smart?"

Oh yeah I know that Guy, he is so Awesome...
What was his name again ?

UrDeviant1
05-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Oh yeah I know that Guy, he is so Awesome...
What was his name again ?

I can't say I ever did get his name. I think It began with 'N'

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 09:53 PM
I can't say I ever did get his name. I think It began with 'N'
Hmm, What do you think, Dear Watson ?

UrDeviant1
05-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Hmm, What do you think, Dear Watson ?

Sorry, Watson Isn't here right now. We had a...disagreement and he decided to find another flatmate :(

n00bfi_97
05-09-2012, 10:04 PM

Yeah man, those really get on my nerves.

And you know what else gets on my nerves? When I see these wise-*** guys posting is if they're really important and stuff, really annoying people I must say... :/

I feel you br0.

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Sorry, Watson Isn't here right now. We had a...disagreement and he decided to find another flatmate :(
Ok xD
We better stop here :D we`re off-topic

UrDeviant1
05-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Ok xD
We better stop here :D we`re off-topic

hehe ;)

beatledude210
05-10-2012, 12:26 AM
The fact that all my brothers made the joke when I went to visit them made it even worse. Oh and welcome back 'M', I haven't posted for awhile so sorry If I'm late on the homecoming party.

Assassin_M
05-10-2012, 12:32 AM
The fact that all my brothers made the joke when I went to visit them made it even worse. Oh and welcome back 'M', I haven't posted for awhile so sorry If I'm late on the homecoming party.
DO not worry about it thanks :D
Oh, and there was no Homecoming party :p

jmk1999
05-10-2012, 12:43 AM
as funny as the ignorance of some of these might be... i'm sorry, some are just plain inappropriate and this thread is waiting to get trolled... sorry to break up the party. closed.