PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Aircraft etc,

XyZspineZyX
10-07-2003, 12:03 AM
I am not sure if I should be posting here but I think this is one for the development team so here it goes,

When the free add-on it released what exactly will it contain?
Are all the new aircraft and Pacific scenery just for use in multiplier? or will there be some single missions? or the new scenery used in Quick combat?
I also noticed on the recent dev update section, on the zero there was no 'Hi no maru' Rising sun /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif . Is there some political thing with that too like the Swastika? That is pretty stupid. The pilot was still stock German too. But for online play, I am sure some one will make a new pilot skin, maybe me if no one else wants too /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif .
Hope it is relised before I acctualy go to Japan net month though,,

If people keep to setting up historical games I am sure it will be great!

Erik3003
I./JG53_Erik3003

XyZspineZyX
10-07-2003, 12:03 AM
I am not sure if I should be posting here but I think this is one for the development team so here it goes,

When the free add-on it released what exactly will it contain?
Are all the new aircraft and Pacific scenery just for use in multiplier? or will there be some single missions? or the new scenery used in Quick combat?
I also noticed on the recent dev update section, on the zero there was no 'Hi no maru' Rising sun /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif . Is there some political thing with that too like the Swastika? That is pretty stupid. The pilot was still stock German too. But for online play, I am sure some one will make a new pilot skin, maybe me if no one else wants too /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif .
Hope it is relised before I acctualy go to Japan net month though,,

If people keep to setting up historical games I am sure it will be great!

Erik3003
I./JG53_Erik3003

XyZspineZyX
10-07-2003, 12:57 AM
1. There will be single missions for Japanese planes.

2. The Hinomaru is in the game, just the player turned off markings for that flight, that's all.

XyZspineZyX
10-07-2003, 07:29 AM
Anyone doing a 22nd.Sentai skin for the Ki84?

<center><FONT color="red">[b]BlitzPig_EL</FONT>[B]<CENTER> http://old.jccc.net/~droberts/p40/images/p40home.gif
</img>.
"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day that it was vanity:
but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. "
--T.E. Lawrence

XyZspineZyX
10-07-2003, 12:04 PM
Ah Ok Ian,

Seems strange you can even change the country designation to me /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif . I see this being a big download even for afew aicraft and scenery /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif .

Erik3003
I./JG53_Erik3003