http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-u8J4t-PHQ&feature=g-all-lik

He took an arrow in the LEG

pacmanate
05-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Unite!

Limed_-
05-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Unite!
Haha ubisoft is trying to steal the idea of Kony 2012 ( even though it was stupid, and largely pointless )

Will_Lucky
05-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Haha ubisoft is trying to steal the idea of Kony 2012 ( even though it was stupid, and largely pointless )

Not really, Ubi did the same thing last year to unlock the Revelations Trailer.

OriginalMiles
05-07-2012, 07:10 PM
The graphics look cool! This is probably a Cutscene.

EscoBlades
05-07-2012, 07:16 PM
The following is NOT a spoiler, as if you read any of the previews from a while back, then you'll be aware of what i'm about to write. That being said, if you haven't read the previews yet....go do so now.

The part shown in the Teaser is right before the famous (and super awesome) bear assassination. The penny just dropped for me now, hahaha.

OriginalMiles
05-07-2012, 07:19 PM
The following is NOT a spoiler, as if you read any of the previews from a while back, then you'll be aware of what i'm about to write. That being said, if you haven't read the previews yet....go do so now.

The part shown in the Teaser is right before the famous (and super awesome) bear assassination. The penny just dropped for me now, hahaha.
So this is near the start of the game? If so, AWESOME!! If not, AWESOME!!

EscoBlades
05-07-2012, 07:23 PM
So this is near the start of the game? If so, AWESOME!! If not, AWESOME!!

To be honest, i have no idea, haha. We weren't shown the gameplay insequence. I just recognised the guy running, and the area in which he (eventually dies). Then as Connor examines the body, surprise bear attack.

GLHS
05-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Connor: Does that hurt?
Guy with ARROW IN LEG: gah!
Connor: Oh, right, I don't care.

Omg awesome. Can't wait to see the rest! Everybody better be tweeting and posting for the rest of the day. With how this game is going, they should hit their mark pretty quick. So glad to see some new footage!

OriginalMiles
05-07-2012, 07:27 PM
To be honest, i have no idea, haha. We weren't shown the gameplay insequence. I just recognised the guy running, and the area in which he (eventually dies). Then as Connor examines the body, surprise bear attack.
Awesome, oh and Esco, do you have a Cryogenic Machine? If so, I'll buy off you!

De Filosoof
05-07-2012, 07:49 PM

Nice.
When Connor examines his body, did he also close the guys eyes and say something like "rest in peace" as in previous AC games?
If so, was it in native American language? I would like that.

EscoBlades
05-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Nice.
When Connor examines his body, did he also close the guys eyes and say something like "rest in peace" like previous AC games?

Nope. The guy fell and dies face front (his face in the snow) if i remember corrctly. Connor just fished in his coat for a not he needed or something, right before the bear showed up :D

De Filosoof
05-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Nope. The guy fell and dies face front (his face in the snow) if i remember corrctly. Connor just fished in his coat for a not he needed or something, right before the bear showed up :D

Ok cool :D !
I hope it will still be in the game though.
I believe there were more assassinations in the gameplay video you guys saw right?
Did he do something like that with one of the other assassination targets?

Timeaus
05-07-2012, 08:42 PM

Awesome, this means that the guards are distinguishable and not every guards looked like an exact clone of one another :)

rileypoole1234
05-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Whoa. Even just that little clip was incredible.

playassassins1
05-07-2012, 08:55 PM
I could see a little bit of treerunning there. I hope we see more of that.

Mr_Shade
05-07-2012, 09:03 PM
I could see a little bit of treerunning there. I hope we see more of that.
You never know.. ;)

naran6142
05-07-2012, 09:08 PM
You never know.. ;)

you know something dont you shade...

Mr_Shade
05-07-2012, 09:11 PM
you know something dont you shade...
Maybe.. ;)

It will be well worth the wait.. Trust me ;)

People are excited about the new hidden blade which turns into the knife? - could be some more awesome moments to come.. Maybe?

De Filosoof
05-07-2012, 09:12 PM
That's definitely a track from Jesper Kyd playing in the background by the way.
That's GREAT news!!
Jesper Kyd is back!

Assasseffect
05-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Looks like they're still working on the textures of the character models.

LightRey
05-07-2012, 10:02 PM
That's GREAT news!!
Jesper Kyd is back!
You're saying that as if you were worried he wouldn't be.

Assassin_M
05-07-2012, 10:05 PM
That's GREAT news!!
Jesper Kyd is back!
Maybe.... Maybe not ;)

notafanboy
05-07-2012, 10:08 PM
a bunch of hate comments is starting to pop up on teh interwebs

Assassin_M
05-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Youtube is FULL of Idiots..
I mean, who the hell doesnt know where a knee is ?

Scystab
05-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Awesome looking teaser. But i really don't like how the hidden blade turns into a knife. I hope that's just an alternative way of using it or something and that we could still use the blade like in AC I and II (by not holding it in the hand) :/

LightRey
05-07-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm not surprised. People love to hate.

notafanboy
05-07-2012, 10:15 PM
this, and this doesn┤t only apply to AC, where ever i go there is bunch of cynical whiny kids,

Assassin_M
05-07-2012, 10:18 PM
this, and this doesn┤t only apply to AC, where ever i go there is bunch of cynical whiny kids,
Maybe its because of this place, the forums I mean..
This place sets a standard of intellect that when we see something below it... we just go crazy

De Filosoof
05-07-2012, 10:25 PM
You're saying that as if you were worried he wouldn't be.
If have to admit i was a little worried.

playassassins1
05-07-2012, 10:34 PM

Yeah, and most of them are 13 year old trolls.

Assassin_M
05-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Yeah, and most of them are 13 year old trolls.
Take a look at this glory

"Omg, he cant even shoot a bow right..."

"If the graphics will be the same as AC2 it will be great cause the graphics in ACR sucks. And it were different creators between Brotherhood and Revelations and the rest of the series."

"it took me a while to work this out. but until the page gets 1,776,000 hits or views. the page will remain locked. that's why its called 'unite'"

"arrow in the knee :] lol"

"the red coat looked like Desmond!"

"HE USED TO HAVE A CHANCE AT LIVINGBUT HE TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE"

"Im still ready to buy this but graphics look really weak... Hope they improve it... Looks like AC2 graphics."

"I'm not gonna do your marketing work for you Ubisoft...eff off!How the eff i'm going to promote something i haven't seen?"

"How is this 3 ? this should be 5"

"i did everything and its not unlocked, way to flip us over ubisoft"

YOUTUBE AT ITS FINEST

Vex_Assassin
05-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Take a look at this glory

"How is this 3 ? this should be 5"

"i did everything and its not unlocked, way to flip us over ubisoft"

Those two made me laugh haha
I wasn't aware you were back to the forums Assassin_M, good to see you back!

notafanboy
05-07-2012, 11:04 PM
"Omg, he cant even shoot a bow right..."

he has a point though, shouldn┤t the arrow be on the other side ?

Assassin_M
05-07-2012, 11:09 PM
he has a point though, shouldn┤t the arrow be on the other side ?

The arrow is on the right side,the bow and arrow back then didn't have an indent to rest the arrow when firing so you'd have to hold it like that then let go at the same time as firing to get an accurate shot. Also, since he's aiming on the left side of the bow he kinda has to tilt it while he's crouched which means he has to hold onto the arrow or else it'll fall to the ground.

AnthonyA85
05-07-2012, 11:48 PM
^^ What M said, plus, longbows don't have recesses in them anyways, or arrow rests (or sights), and while he isn't holding a british longbow (those were (and are) pretty big), its definitely not a recurve, probably a composite.

Nice to see you back M (and it seems i'm not the only guy on these boards with a good working knowledge of archery :p you shoot at all?)

SixKeys
05-08-2012, 12:39 AM
I like the way the snow billows in the wind and how it sticks to the soldier's clothes. I am disappointed in the textures, though. I know these are close-ups and we won't be looking at things from this angle in the game most of the time, but still. When the soldier is dragging himself along the snow, the snow doesn't look terribly realistic (pooling around his fingers as he moves them) and there seems to be no detail on his clothes and backpack. I hope they'll still work on these things before the game release. Other than that I'm of course very excited to see more gameplay.

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 12:42 AM
^^ What M said, plus, longbows don't have recesses in them anyways, or arrow rests (or sights), and while he isn't holding a british longbow (those were (and are) pretty big), its definitely not a recurve, probably a composite.

Nice to see you back M (and it seems i'm not the only guy on these boards with a good working knowledge of archery :p you shoot at all?)
Yup... Loooooong time ago :D
Im just sticking to fencing now..

Locopells
05-08-2012, 12:47 AM
OK, yell at me if I'm behind the plot, but when did you get back M? I thought you had left for good?

AnthonyA85
05-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Cool, I shoot recurve myself, twice a week, just started on 50 yrds :p, left handed (even though i'm right-handed, my left eye is dominent/the only one that works, so i have to shoot lefty)

Mr_Shade
05-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Just remember guys, that internet video is a.ways compressed, so textures can appears smeary...

welcome back M ;)

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Just remember guys, that internet video is a.ways compressed, so textures can appears smeary...

welcome back M ;)
Thank you very much Mr Shade :D
This day just cant get any Better really, Im in my happy place :D

Locopells
05-08-2012, 01:08 AM
It's been a very good day for many reasons! Good to have ya back M.

EscoBlades
05-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Thank you very much Mr Shade :D
This day just cant get any Better really, Im in my happy place :D

*Tips hat at M* Can i get you a cup of tea good sir? :D

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 01:53 AM
*Tips hat at M* Can i get you a cup of tea good sir? :D
Why of course My dear Dr Wats- I mean friend..
We have Cookies too

CrazySN
05-08-2012, 03:16 AM
Omg, I hope those walking animations are Connor's walking animations in-game, because if so... *drools*

Jexx21
05-08-2012, 04:38 AM
The character textures do look a little bad.

But still can't wait for the game.

Mr_Shade
05-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Remember that Internet video has a habit of making things slightly smeary..

De Filosoof
05-08-2012, 11:50 AM
The character textures do look a little bad.

But still can't wait for the game.

I don't think the textures look bad.

The facial animations look awesome! :D

Mr_Shade
05-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Having seen gameplay footage in HD - I wasn't worried about textures ;)

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 12:00 PM
I don't think the textures look bad.

The facial animations look awesome! :D
YES !! Finally someone mentions it :D
The Facial Animations are BEAST, I was literally jumping off my seat just looking at the trooper`s face as he was in pain and dragging himself across the snow..
I was just "WOW"

De Filosoof
05-08-2012, 12:15 PM
The Facial Animations are BEAST, I was literally jumping off my seat just looking at the trooper`s face as he was in pain and dragging himself across the snow..
I was just "WOW"

Yeah, i almost felt sorry for him.
I bet they can do some really heavy emotional stuff with this new facial animation technology.

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Yeah, i almost felt sorry for him.
I bet they can do some really heavy emotional stuff with this new facial animation technology.
Indeed, I truly cannot wait to see the improved facial Animations..

Sukramo
05-08-2012, 12:24 PM
I was just "WOW"

I felt sorry for him:(

Its the AC2:"****, I just want home to feed my family" guards from AC2 all over again!

SleezeRocker
05-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Honestly, the troopers face kind of looked a little bit like Desmond to me :/

nice trailer though ;)

SixKeys
05-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Honestly, the troopers face kind of looked a little bit like Desmond to me :/

Same here. I doubt it means anything though.

SleezeRocker
05-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Same here. I doubt it means anything though.

Yeah im sure, just slightly surprised me for a moment lol

GLHS
05-08-2012, 02:12 PM
C'mon. You guys felt sorry for him? Am I the only one that was gushing over how awesome Connor looked then? I was all like "Hell yeah! Just let him crawl away in pain to his inevitable death just to play with him a bit!"

egriffin09
05-08-2012, 02:31 PM
I didn't feel sorry for him. I wanted Connor to tomahawk him. Bu then the trailer ended...so sad. And the detachable hidden blade to the hand knife is really awesome.

berserker134
05-08-2012, 06:38 PM
its not detachable it stayse on a smaller rail.

playassassins1
05-08-2012, 06:51 PM
I thought I was the only one impressed by the facial animations. It might be even better than L.A Noire.

I did feel sorry for him. The way he was crawling away looked really painful. It would have been better to shoot him in the head.

De Filosoof
05-08-2012, 06:55 PM
I thought I was the only one impressed by the facial animations. It might be even better than L.A Noire.

I did feel sorry for him. The way he was crawling away looked really painful. It would have been better to shoot him in the head.

Maybe it was one of the guys that burned down his village (including some family members maybe).
That could be the reason why he kills him slowly.
I would fully understand that.

freddie_1897
05-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Maybe it was one of the guys that burned down his village (including some family members maybe).
That could be the reason why he kills him slowly.
I would fully understand that.
they said the people who burnt down his village were colonials so i doubt

Sukramo
05-08-2012, 07:32 PM
It comes down to jusifiable targets. An evil hig ranking Templar with weapons and troops is a fair target. An unarmed English private soldier is not. This scene is completly unique in the whole franchise as Connor is chasing down a fleeing man of apparently low rank.

He was probably a poor Englishman, joining the army as he was led to belive it was the right thing to do by society.

And we are told Connor belives in justice and here we see him doing something that Ezio and Altair never did. Its just wrong to me.

AND he is unarmed. So much for "justice"

De Filosoof
05-08-2012, 07:55 PM
It comes down to jusifiable targets. An evil hig ranking Templar with weapons and troops is a fair target. An unarmed English private soldier is not. This scene is completly unique in the whole franchise as Connor is chasing down a fleeing man of apparently low rank.

He was probably a poor Englishman, joining the army as he was led to belive it was the right thing to do by society.

And we are told Connor belives in justice and here we see him doing something that Ezio and Altair never did. Its just wrong to me.

I get what you mean, but it's better to not draw conclusions here.
Maybe the guy fleeing did some really nasty stuff.
I hope so.

CrazySN
05-08-2012, 08:12 PM

Oh please. Ezio and Altair chased unarmed guards who ran away from them all the time in the past AC games. Connor is no different. It's war, and people don't fight for the justice of the soldiers, but the justice of the common people.

freddie_1897
05-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Oh please. Ezio and Altair chased unarmed guards who ran away from them all the time in the past AC games. Connor is no different. It's war, and people don't fight for the justice of the soldiers, but the justice of the common people.
theres a line between justice and purposely taking time over killing someone. I'm not saying Connor is doing this, but if he is i'd have to agree with Sukramo

TheHumanTowel
05-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Rank and file soldiers are common people as well. Still I don't disagree with you. People forget the Assassins aren't paragons of virtue. Altair and Ezio have made questionable decisions and i'm sure Connor will as well. The series is very grey and I love that about it. Only when the Borgias started becoming like comic book villains did it lose some of it's moral ambiguity.

freddie_1897
05-08-2012, 08:20 PM
has it occurred to anyone that Connor may just have missed?

De Filosoof
05-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Rank and file soldiers are common people as well. Still I don't disagree with you. People forget the Assassins aren't paragons of virtue. Altair and Ezio have made questionable decisions and i'm sure Connor will as well. The series is very grey and I love that about it. Only when the Borgias started becoming like comic book villains did it lose some of it's moral ambiguity.

Dude, that's just historical accuracy.
The Borgia family was a really sick and corrupt family in real live.

OriginalMiles
05-08-2012, 08:24 PM
has it occurred to anyone that Connor may just have missed?
I thought that, I mean, why would someone shoot an arrow to slow someone down then lodge a tomahawk into their skull, unless Connor is a brute, I think he missed.

freddie_1897
05-08-2012, 08:28 PM
I thought that, I mean, why would someone shoot an arrow to slow someone down then lodge a tomahawk into their skull, unless Connor is a brute, I think he missed.
i know! i mean come on, he may be an assassin but he's just been running through the tree's, he was probably a bit exhausted, plus he never seems to sleep, add that onto the fact that its a moving target I'm not surprised that for once he ****ed up and shot him in the shin.

but it turns out that Connor purposefully did this out of anger i'd be pretty annoyed

albertwesker22
05-08-2012, 08:29 PM

Maybe he needs information?

freddie_1897
05-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Maybe he needs information?
according to esco it's taken from one of the previews he was shown and he just kills him after, with a tomahawk

TheHumanTowel
05-08-2012, 08:45 PM
according to esco it's taken from one of the previews he was shown and he just kills him after, with a tomahawk
What's the problem? He wanted to slow him down. Either way he kills him. It doesn't really matter whether it's from an arrow in the back or with a tomahawk.

freddie_1897
05-08-2012, 08:52 PM
What's the problem? He wanted to slow him down. Either way he kills him. It doesn't really matter whether it's from an arrow in the back or with a tomahawk.
my problem is him seemingly taking his time over killing the unarmed soldier. this just seems wrong to me. the redcoats were people too, they usually joined up so they could feed their families who were living in great poverty back in England. taking time to kill him and making it more painful for him is cruel and sick.

reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag_AFraxj-4

eagleforlife1
05-08-2012, 09:03 PM
my problem is him seemingly taking his time over killing the unarmed soldier. this just seems wrong to me. the redcoats were people too, they usually joined up so they could feed their families who were living in great poverty back in England. taking time to kill him and making it more painful for him is cruel and sick.

reminds me of this:

Agree with this.

misterB2001
05-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Christ, its a 30 second tease from gameplay footage that won't explain anything, just merely show off the game engine for the first time. The morals of who was killed and why won't be explained until we actually play the game.

There could be a million explanations, theres no point in banging on about right and wrong until we actually KNOW.

Mr_Shade
05-08-2012, 09:06 PM
You shouldn't always judge a book by its cover...

You have no idea, from that short clip, the reason why Connor is after him...

That is all I will say..

albertwesker22
05-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Christ, its a 30 second tease from gameplay footage that won't explain anything, just merely show off the game engine for the first time. The morals of who was killed and why won't be explained until we actually play the game.

There could be a million explanations, theres no point in banging on about right and wrong until we actually KNOW.

This!

rileypoole1234
You shouldn't always judge a book by its cover...

You have no idea, from that short clip, the reason why Connor is after him...

That is all I will say..

So he is important.

TheHumanTowel

reminds me of this:

It's hardly that cruel or sadistic. An arrow through the back wouldn't have killed him instantly and Connor would have probably finished him off with the tomahawk anyway to save him suffering. It would have been cruel if he had left him there bleeding to death alone in the wilderness. I don't think Connor is taking any enjoyment out of killing him.

SixKeys
05-08-2012, 09:58 PM
If you guys go back to look at some of the early promo videos of AC1 and 2, Alta´r and Ezio also kill a lot of innocent soldiers in flashy ways. Especially Ezio who had a few kill animations where he would bury an axe in a guard's chest, then gently push him over with his hand in a mocking manner. It's just a way to show off the different kill moves, not necessarily what the plot forces the player to do.

n00bfi_97
05-08-2012, 10:03 PM
If you guys go back to look at some of the early promo videos of AC1 and 2, Alta´r and Ezio also kill a lot of innocent soldiers in flashy ways. Especially Ezio who had a few kill animations where he would bury an axe in a guard's chest, then gently push him over with his hand in a mocking manner. It's just a way to show off the different kill moves, not necessarily what the plot forces the player to do.

Continuing on from this, I think it's high time we get a sadistic/unsure character. I mean, really, what makes you think all Assassins're righteous? I think we need a character with conflicting morals and beliefs, much that first traitor we kill in ACR. That creates a nice backdrop for the story, and leaves a lot of room for character development.

SixKeys
05-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Continuing on from this, I think it's high time we get a sadistic/unsure character.

Alta´r was already like this for the first half of AC1. I'm okay with Connor not being perfect and having some inner conflicts but having him be a merciless killing machine who later learns humility would just be rehashing Alta´r.

n00bfi_97
05-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Alta´r was already like this for the first half of AC1. I'm okay with Connor not being perfect and having some inner conflicts but having him be a merciless killing machine who later learns humility would just be rehashing Alta´r.

No, no, no. That's not what I meant. I meant a character who, as an example, joined the Creed for vengeance but then the Creed makes a pact with the very thing he was seeking vengeance against. It creates an opportunity to create character development.

notafanboy
05-08-2012, 10:19 PM
No, no, no. That's not what I meant. I meant a character who, as an example, joined the Creed for vengeance but then the Creed makes a pact with the very thing he was seeking vengeance against. It creates an opportunity to create character development.

just like Ezio ?

n00bfi_97
05-08-2012, 10:23 PM
just like Ezio ?

Nah, Ezio was an extremely shallow character, albeit charismatic. Also, the Creed did not make a pact with Ezio's enemies.

TheHumanTowel
05-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Nah, Ezio was an extremely shallow character, albeit charismatic. Also, the Creed did not make a pact with Ezio's enemies.
I'd hardly call Ezio shallow. He had loads of character development over his games.

n00bfi_97
05-08-2012, 10:37 PM
I'd hardly call Ezio shallow. He had loads of character development over his games.

Perhaps he developed once his quest for revenge was over, but as a whole? Naw.needless to say, he was still a very charismatic and interesting character.

pacmanate
05-08-2012, 10:45 PM
I just hope Connor gets his fair share of development that makes it seem worth him having desmonds last game

TheHumanTowel
05-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Perhaps he developed once his quest for revenge was over, but as a whole? Naw.needless to say, he was still a very charismatic and interesting character.
I have to disagree. Ezio isn't static once he goes on his revenge mission. There's a very gradual change in him over the course of AC2. You can see his motivations are becoming less selfish and more for the greater good. His quest for revenge doesn't really end until he spares Rodrigo in the Vatican.

Brotherhood's a different story, there's not much development there. But Revelations has good character development.

notafanboy
05-08-2012, 10:53 PM
we┤re half way there

catkiller97
05-09-2012, 01:55 AM
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9577/33116225.png

EscoBlades
05-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Barring any manipulation or setback, we should realistically have this for Friday.

pacmanate
05-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Hey guys wanna know something stupid!

My school blocked these forums because of ME a few days ago. I was on the unite page at college in the morning, and by the afternoon, they blocked that too.

FUUUUU

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Barring any manipulation or setback, we should realistically have this for Friday.
Friday it is then ;) :p

Legendz54
05-09-2012, 12:56 PM
http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/3294/screenshot20120509at950.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/screenshot20120509at950.png/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

pacmanate
05-09-2012, 01:14 PM
I guessed a thursday/friday release :D

Mr_Shade
05-09-2012, 05:02 PM
better not be thursday.. thats my day off :P

freddie_1897
05-09-2012, 05:58 PM
better not be thursday.. thats my day off :P
you mean thats the day Ubisoft lets you out of their basement and into the garden for some breathing time

EscoBlades
05-09-2012, 06:04 PM
you mean thats the day your allowed out of the basement and into the garden for some breathing time

Sorry...what?

freddie_1897
05-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Sorry...what?
its implying that Ubi are forcing him to go on this forum and keeping him prisoner in a basement.

geez, you should never have to explain a joke

Serrachio
05-09-2012, 06:13 PM
its implying that Ubi are forcing him to go on this forum and keeping him prisoner in a basement.

geez, you should never have to explain a joke

There's that, but there's the whole "Middle-aged gamer living in their mother's basement" image that could be pulled from it as well.

freddie_1897
05-09-2012, 06:16 PM
There's that, but there's the whole "Middle-aged gamer living in their mother's basement" image that could be pulled from it as well.
oh ****, no thats not how i meant it!

hang on i'll edit the original post to make sure that isn't how its interpreted

Mr_Shade
05-09-2012, 06:23 PM
That's it.. Ima jumping ship over to Ghost Recon..

[lol]
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/7724/shadegrfs.png

freddie_1897
05-09-2012, 06:24 PM

[lol]
oh no you don't, *pulls on his leash*

Serrachio
05-09-2012, 06:31 PM

[lol]

You wont be able to.

The Ghost Recon wall at the end of the garden is very high and there are Assassin sentries on hand to spot and air assassinate any who escape. :D

Mr_Shade
05-09-2012, 07:05 PM
hmm ok I'll come back then..

playassassins1
05-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Almost over 14 dots!

EscoBlades
05-09-2012, 07:25 PM

Pew...pew...pew!

freddie_1897
05-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Pew...pew...pew!
you can't talk, I'm sure Xbox magazine keep you locked up too

pacmanate
05-09-2012, 07:39 PM
I am so glad I don't work for anyone. Except for my sexy master.

freddie_1897
05-09-2012, 07:40 PM
I am so glad I don't work for anyone. Except for my sexy master.
http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/fail-ugly-man-in-bra.jpg

erm

catkiller97
05-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Everyone Head over to http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-GB/unite/index.aspx

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1489/hhhhgu.png

Any time it will be up!!!!!!

Deltasparkz
05-10-2012, 08:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLc5M95WUdQ check out this fan made trailer

Aphex_Tim
05-10-2012, 08:48 AM
I've got a day off and have nothing better to do than looking at that meter.
I'm not gonna take my eyes off it until it's full!

catkiller97
05-10-2012, 09:46 AM
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8737/fggfa.png

Aphex_Tim
05-10-2012, 10:24 AM
So close.....

berserker134
05-10-2012, 11:05 AM
So close.....

its been stuck for a while now seriously ubisoft

she-assassin
05-10-2012, 11:14 AM
its been stuck for a while now seriously ubisoft

Yep. It's definitely stuck. :( I believe we're already there, but Ubi won't release it until 5 pm.

berserker134
05-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Yep. It's definitely stuck. :( I believe we're already there, but Ubi won't release it until 5 pm.

i really doubt it and how do u know just asking because i know you are asuming

ace3001
05-10-2012, 11:54 AM
i really doubt it and how do u know just asking because i know you are asuming
http://fbtabs.ubi.com/ac3/utu/php/unlockProgress.php <= Has been stuck at 95% for too long.

Assassin_M
05-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Yup exactly like last year, we`re on the right tracks..

ace3001
05-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Ah, now increased to 95.3.

EscoBlades
05-10-2012, 12:15 PM
I do love how specific we all are being with the meter. Decimal points FTW!

catkiller97
05-10-2012, 12:56 PM
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2255/kkkkkkkkkkj.png

Assassin_M
05-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Hmm so we`re going by decimal points now ? TORTURE !!

catkiller97
05-10-2012, 01:30 PM
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7272/fggggggd.png

berserker134
05-10-2012, 01:51 PM
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7272/fggggggd.png

omg! Omg! Omg!!!

dex3108BL
05-10-2012, 01:56 PM
97% we are close, really close :D

catkiller97
05-10-2012, 02:03 PM