ToniTorsi
05-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Omfg!!!

Lets do this thang! I want to see gameplay :D

dex3108BL
05-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Teaser Trailer :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_o_7IUW2hw

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/673941-Unite-to-Unlock-the-gameplay-trailer!!

notafanboy
05-07-2012, 05:26 PM
to bad i donīt have twiter or facebook

edit: @above, f-ing awesome man !

Will_Lucky
05-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Tweeted it, this is going to take its time.

lothario-da-be
05-07-2012, 05:40 PM
a lot time i'am posting it all the time but the meter hasen't moved foreward yet. please everybody keep tweeting posting... i want too see ot now!!!

morpheusPrime08
05-07-2012, 05:49 PM
FINALLY, GEEZE where the hell are all the debaters and complainers when you need them.

Someone needs to make another thread with a more eye popping title.

pacmanate
05-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Unite!!!!

infamous_ezio
05-07-2012, 05:52 PM
just keep smashing to tweet or timeline, we can do this aha i was just about to go to bed, gues that aint happenin

CrazySN
05-07-2012, 05:55 PM
If everyone on this board keeps making multiple accounts on facebook, I'm sure we can reach the goal before e3. LET'S DO THIS.

lothario-da-be
05-07-2012, 05:56 PM
you mean before the end of the week man just post it to EVERYONE

EscoBlades
05-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Oh hai! ;)

Shade_MG
05-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Oh look the almighty Esco. QUICK GET HIM! HE KNOWS SOMETHING!!! :p

notafanboy
05-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Oh hai! ;)

have you seen this already ? at PAX i mean.

TheHumanTowel
05-07-2012, 06:12 PM
They seriously want nearly 2 million shares! Jesus that's half the population of my country. Americans get in gear, you're going to have to carry us on this one. Get tweeting!

RzaRecta357
05-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Haven't visited in quite a while since we haven't had any info. What's the deal? Did I miss anything guys? Is this it? I'm helping and I'm freakin PUMPED!

I seen the trailer on kotaku and at first I was bored thinking bah another cinematic. Then I was like wait a second, their cinematics look better than this. This is gameplay. Then I was freakin wowed at home amazing it looks and I literally thought it was a cinematic for a few moments.

SaintPerkele
05-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Come on, we can easily achieve that in half an hour!

EDIT: Anyony noticed the wolf sound you can hear wen Connor jumps through the branches? And the hidden blade looks pretty awesome, too.

MarleyMon81
05-07-2012, 06:28 PM
They seriously want nearly 2 million shares! Jesus that's half the population of my country. Americans get in gear, you're going to have to carry us on this one. Get tweeting!

It will be hard to help carry this through with the weight of our CE decision on all of our North American minds. Oh wait...

Kavulus
05-07-2012, 06:30 PM
So as I pointed out in the other thread, at the end of the video, this message is lurking in the lower right corner:

*PC format release date to be confirmed

:)

Subject J80
05-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Shared and tweeted. Looking good............

UrDeviant1
05-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Sooo, what Is the likelihood we'll get to see this demo today?

Everyone!, pull out your Power Coins!, It's time to unite!

playassassins1
05-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Wow! That teaser trailer was so awesome. Finally with some gameplay!! It looks so awesome!

Shade_MG
05-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Sooo, what Is the likelihood we'll get to see this demo today?

Everyone!, pull out your Power Coins!, It's time to unite!

I'd say there's always a chance we could get it today, but I'm 100% sure it will be out before friday.

UrDeviant1
05-07-2012, 06:42 PM
I'd say there's always a chance we could get it today, but I'm 100% sure it will be out before friday.

The 'unlock meter' is already at 5.5% so hopefully It shouldn't take too long!

Kavulus
05-07-2012, 06:48 PM
The 'unlock meter' is already at 5.5% so hopefully It shouldn't take too long!

Where do you see the percentage? I only see a red dot.

UrDeviant1
05-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Where do you see the percentage? I only see a red dot.

There are '20 dots' on the meter, the meter Is currently up 1 and a half dots = 5.5% (

Shade_MG
05-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Looking at the meter my guess is its not 'live' and doesn't update straight away when people post. I think it's most likely on a timer and will update at predetermined intervals . (every 20, 30 minutes?)

EscoBlades
05-07-2012, 06:58 PM
have you seen this already ? at PAX i mean.

No. This gameplay premiere is different to the one shown at PAX. And more epic too, so i'm told :D

pacmanate
05-07-2012, 07:00 PM
All everyone needs to do is click tweet 1000x, it counts it as a tweet even though you dont have to click tweet afterwards!

zerocooll21
05-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Niceeeeeee

playassassins1
05-07-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm gonna make a new twitter account real fast and click tweet until I die!

OriginalMiles
05-07-2012, 07:08 PM
We need this to live!

reddragonhrcro
05-07-2012, 07:18 PM
I'm gonna make a new twitter account real fast and click tweet until I die!

You donīt need to make one just keep clicking.

dxsxhxcx
05-07-2012, 07:19 PM
hidden knife!!!!!! *________*

playassassins1
05-07-2012, 07:27 PM
hidden knife!!!!!! *________*

Awesome!!!

dewgel
05-07-2012, 07:33 PM
No. This gameplay premiere is different to the one shown at PAX. And more epic too, so i'm told :D

You mean so your eyes tell you :P You sneaky man you!

eagleforlife1
05-07-2012, 07:33 PM
I wish we could see some gameplay of Connor killing a Continental troop for once!

DavisP92
05-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Can we really just keep pressing the share on twitter ****on without having a twitter account and it counts it?

edit: we're 1/20 there

reddragonhrcro
05-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Can we really just keep pressing the share on twitter ****on without having a twitter account and it counts it?

edit: we're 1/20 there

Yup,was pressing on it like hell,atleast over 100 times lol

LightRey
05-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Awesomesauce.

Let's unlawk dis gaempleh!

DavisP92
05-07-2012, 07:51 PM
I wish we could see some gameplay of Connor killing a Continental troop for once!

No, they shouldn't show that at all. Mainly because we are on the side of the colonials and the ones that we do kill would mean that they are traitor/templars. So they shouldn't reveal that in a trailer, unless it's just a random soldier in blue and it has no part in the actual game.

Yup,was pressing on it like hell,atleast over 100 times lol

lol then i'm going to keep pressing it

De Filosoof
05-07-2012, 07:56 PM
No, they shouldn't show that at all. Mainly because we are on the side of the colonials and the ones that we do kill would mean that they are traitor/templars. So they shouldn't reveal that in a trailer, unless it's just a random soldier in blue and it has no part in the actual game.

True, If they only show the new gameplay mechanics, i'd be more than happy :).

playassassins1
05-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Awesomesauce.

Let's unlawk dis gaempleh!

yur lak of gramer disttrubs mi

See what i did there?

LightRey

lol then i'm going to keep pressing it
Wut? No we're not. We're not fighting for either side of the conflict.

yur lak of gramer disttrubs mi

See what i did there?
Actually, the grammar's fine. It's the spelling that's riddled with eroors.

pacmanate
1 776 000 / 20 = 88 800 per notch on the Unite page :(

UrDeviant1
05-07-2012, 07:59 PM
1776000 / 20 = 88800 per notch on the Unite page :(

Then this may take while..

OriginalMiles
05-07-2012, 08:00 PM
We are probably gonna be able to kill random Colonists and Redcoats in the open world, so why not show Connor killing both side's random soldiers.

Timeaus
05-07-2012, 08:03 PM
the unlock meter is still small, come on guys spread the word. We need to get that gameplay video.

Assassin_M
05-07-2012, 08:03 PM
WoW WoW You`re having so much fun, I was not gonna miss this ;)

SaintPerkele
05-07-2012, 08:11 PM
I just hope the gameplay trailer will not only feature Connor running through the Frontier during winter, we've seen waaaay too much of that already. I understand that Ubisoft wants to show off their new engine, but I want some cities, life, normal weather, rain. Or a mix between all of these, like the press-only gameplay.

DavisP92
05-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Wut? No we're not. We're not fighting for either side of the conflict.

Actually, the grammar's fine. It's the spelling that's riddled with eroors.

We are probably gonna be able to kill random Colonists and Redcoats in the open world, so why not show Connor killing both side's random soldiers.

We actually are fighting more on the American side because the assassins believe in what they are doing. That's also why we're helping George Washington and not the other side really. I'm not saying we aren't going to kill any colonist either, but the ones we do kill will probably be traitors and templars.

Assassin_M
05-07-2012, 08:12 PM
I just hope the gameplay trailer will not only feature Connor running through the Frontier during winter, we've seen waaaay too much of that already. I understand that Ubisoft wants to show off their new engine, but I want some cities, life, normal weather, rain. Or a mix between all of these, like the press-only gameplay.
We`ve seen too much of Snow gameplay ? WHERE ?????

OriginalMiles
05-07-2012, 08:13 PM
We actually are fighting more on the American side because the assassins believe in what they are doing. That's also why we're helping George Washington and not the other side really.
Actually it's been stated Connor is not fighting for either side, he will probably take missions from Redcoats too.

DavisP92
05-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Actually it's been stated Connor is not fighting for either side, he will probably take missions from Redcoats too.

WOW, no duh they've said that. But seeing how they've only shown Connor kill red coats, working with George Washington and the assassin's believe in the Colonist concept of freeing themselves. If Connor would take jobs from redcoats, normal redcoats then not only would he be seen as an enemy by George Washington but also most of the Assassin Brotherhood.

but we'll see when the game comes out, either i'm wrong or you are :P. the game will be enjoyable either way

Assassin_M
05-07-2012, 08:23 PM
WOW, no duh they've said that. But seeing how they've only shown Connor kill red coats, working with George Washington and the assassin's believe in the Colonist concept of freeing themselves. If Connor would take jobs from redcoats, normal redcoats then not only would he be seen as an enemy by George Washington but also most of the Assassin Brotherhood.

but we'll see when the game comes out, either i'm wrong or you are :P. the game will be enjoyable either way
It could work, If you`ve played Red Dead Redemption that is..
John helped both, the Rebels and Mexican Army on different occasions..
This could actually add more Grey and complexity to the already fantastic narrative

OriginalMiles
05-07-2012, 08:25 PM

Actually he believes in Justice and FREEDOM!! Sorry, couldn't resist, anyway, He wants freedom and justice, which is what the Assassins want, but when you think about it, Ezio could kill the Medici guards in AC2, even thought they were Lorenzo's guards, so why not have Connor kill colonists? Sorry if I'm coming off as argumentative.

DavisP92
05-07-2012, 08:27 PM
It could work, If you`ve played Red Dead Redemption that is..
John helped both, the Rebels and Mexican Army on different occasions..
This could actually add more Grey and complexity to the already fantastic narrative

hmmm... I remember that, i could see that although he was on a mission on his own. His actions were only for himself, while Connor's actions would be for not only his people but the colonist that are being mistreated and the assassins. So it would be very iffy if he was taking orders from both sides, but if they do it right then it'll be interesting. Lets see what they do in October, and when we play and beat the game i'll bring up this discussion again :P hah

Actually he believes in Justice and FREEDOM!! Sorry, couldn't resist, anyway, He wants freedom and justice, which is what the Assassins want, but when you think about it, Ezio could kill the Medici guards in AC2, even thought they were Lorenzo's guards, so why not have Connor kill colonists? Sorry if I'm coming off as argumentative.

Well mainly because the AI in AC2 wasn't that great so that's why we could kill them :P. but seriously, that was a part in a whole game. Nothing really that big, while in AC3 most colonist that were fighting for freedom so then by Connor killing them he would be a templar. So that wouldn't work :P

POP1Fan
05-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Since when are you back, M?

Assassin_M
05-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Since when are you back, M?
A Page ago xD

SaintPerkele
05-07-2012, 08:29 PM
We`ve seen too much of Snow gameplay ? WHERE ?????
You know what I mean ;) Not the gameplay, but the majority of screenshots as well as the first trailer. Also, after having almost entirely completed Skyrim, snowy landscapes just don't excite me anymore :P For me, personally, cities and their citizens are one of the most important aspects of Assassin's Creed and the two screenshots we got so far were not enough for me. We did not see anything of New York except for concept art, for example.

DavisP92
05-07-2012, 08:29 PM
A Page ago xD

WTF, it just hit me you're back!!!!

welcome back :)

Timeaus
05-07-2012, 08:30 PM
have anyone notice that the number of tweet, shares, and posts is 1,776,000, which reflect 1776. Also is the signing of the declaration of independence aka U.S birthday.

Assassin_M
05-07-2012, 08:31 PM
You know what I mean ;) Not the gameplay, but the majority of screenshots as well as the first trailer. Also, after having almost entirely completed Skyrim, snowy landscapes just don't excite me anymore :P For me, personally, cities and their citizens are one of the most important aspects of Assassin's Creed and the two screenshots we got so far were not enough for me. We did not see anything of New York except for concept art, for example.
Well, Ubisoft is advertising something almost never before seen in AC..
They want to show the new things first, then comes anything else..

playassassins1
05-07-2012, 08:32 PM
WoW WoW You`re having so much fun, I was not gonna miss this ;)

I thought you were gone!?!?

Assassin_M
05-07-2012, 08:35 PM
I thought you were gone!?!?
Believe me, I thought so too..
But I do explicitly remember me saying that I might come back ;)

rileypoole1234
05-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Wow that meter's still rather low.

lothario-da-be
05-07-2012, 08:39 PM
is it still a secret why you had to go?

Timeaus
05-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Believe me, I thought so too..
But I do explicitly remember me saying that I might come back ;)

well you came back at the right time, we need all the help we can get and also welcome back ;)

pacmanate
05-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Hey M! Glad you finally got the FBI off your back!

Anyway, bloody unite now!

TheHumanTowel
05-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Wow that meter's still rather low.
Yeah I wouldn't hold our breath. I think we're in for a long night.

Assassin_M
05-07-2012, 08:43 PM
is it still a secret why you had to go?
I had a major Chest Infection that I caught since I was very young, and because I left it without medication it just got worse and it got into the heart area, and I thought I was gonna die :)
But, Im not, so.....

dewgel
05-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Yeah I wouldn't hold our breath. I think we're in for a long night.

*week

pacmanate
05-07-2012, 08:46 PM
have anyone notice that the number of tweet, shares, and posts is 1,776,000, which reflect 1776. Also is the signing of the declaration of independence aka U.S birthday.

It was also the year that the illuminati was founded

Timeaus
05-07-2012, 08:49 PM

Yeah, probably an important year in the game.

dewgel
05-07-2012, 08:50 PM

That's interesting. Will probably come into play in the Templar story. The independence signing we already knew we'd be seeing / hearing of.

Mr_Shade
05-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Guys,

You do know the best way to unlock it is to really share with your friends?

the more word spreads, the quicker it will unlock.. You tell 3 people, they each then tell another 3 etc etc...

It also shares the videos with more people, so they also get to see the awesomenesssauce...

The reveal of the new hidden blade/knife is something rather special ;)

Shade_MG
05-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Absolutly loving the look of the new hidden blade.

OriginalMiles
05-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Guys,

the more word spreads, the quicker it will unlock.. You tell 3 people, they each then tell another 3 etc etc...

It also shares the videos with more people, so they also get to see the awesomenesssauce...

But none of my friends like AC... that's it, where's my blade, gonna force 'em.
But seriously, it looks like it's gonna be the best thing since the microwave pizza.

dewgel
05-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Guys,

Definitely done that. Still think it'll take upto a week to get the thing done though, if it goes at the same rate it is! :(

SixKeys
05-07-2012, 08:59 PM
That bar better not be updating in real time, it's going way too slowly!

Timeaus
05-07-2012, 09:05 PM
That bar better not be updating in real time, it's going way too slowly!

yeah i know right, tweets are flowing in like crazy and yet the meter doesn't seemed to go up at all.

SixKeys
05-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Wasn't there a similar thing last year with ACR? The more people shared and tweeted about the game, the more they would reveal of the teaser image which turned out to be Altaïr and Ezio. The counter thing back then was glitchy sometimes.

DavisP92
05-07-2012, 09:14 PM
This one thread has over 1 thousand views, if we could just convert that into the facebook/twitter unlock thing then we would be done later today

egriffin09
05-07-2012, 09:30 PM
After everyone hears about this, I'm pretty sure the trailer will be unlocked by Friday at the latest. Videos on youtube gets like 1,000,000 views in like two days. If everyone that views the trailer on youtube either tweets it and/or shares it on facebook, we will be seeing the full trailer in no time. So excited!! Hope it's at least two minutes long.

ShaneO7K
05-07-2012, 09:54 PM
And so,the slow and painful wait for the trailer unlock has begun...

freddie_1897
05-07-2012, 10:49 PM
I have to say Ubi, this is a very sneaky way of getting more publicity for AC3, can't say im complaining though! Keep on tweeting guys!

Vex_Assassin
05-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Posted on facebook and tweeted like 10 times, can't wait to see this trailer!

twenty_glyphs
05-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Wasn't there a similar thing last year with ACR? The more people shared and tweeted about the game, the more they would reveal of the teaser image which turned out to be Altaïr and Ezio. The counter thing back then was glitchy sometimes.

Yeah, they did the same thing for the Revelations reveal last year, but it was hosted through Facebook. It was pretty much the same thing as this year, though it seems like the payoff of a gameplay video will be much better this year. It definitely acted strange last year. The progress would hardly move at all during waking hours in the U.S. timezones, then the next morning it would have gone up like 25% sometimes. Then it would barely creep along again. I was always suspicious of whether the meter was really measuring anything towards the unlock because it ended up being completed around noon on a Thursday and revealing that Revelations was the cover story for the upcoming issue of Game Informer. That just happens to be the day and time they always reveal the upcoming issue, which was awfully convenient...

De Filosoof
05-07-2012, 11:53 PM
The meter is going up pretty fast now.

rileypoole1234
05-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Well, Ubisoft is advertising something almost never before seen in AC..
They want to show the new things first, then comes anything else..

Wow wait a minute M... I regret saying I forgot that you leaving was such a big deal. Welcome back anyway! Good to see you!

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Wow wait a minute M... I regret saying I forgot that you leaving was such a big deal. Welcome back anyway! Good to see you!
Its good to see you again too and everybody else for that matter :D

BBALive
05-08-2012, 01:28 AM
If the bar keeps going up at this rate then the trailer should be out during the week.

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 01:30 AM
If the bar keeps going up at this rate then the trailer should be out during the week.
Or Tomorrow ? xD

catkiller97
05-08-2012, 01:43 AM
^^Soundtrack is awesome in the teaser.

Like Share Tweet now!!!!!1 http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/helpsmilie.gif http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/helpsmilie.gif http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/helpsmilie.gif

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/5266/aaaaaaaaaaop.png

MetalCreed
05-08-2012, 01:46 AM
30% there guys. Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday we'll get there.

agitatedchimp
05-08-2012, 01:51 AM
Seriously guys? don't you think they're obliged to show the trailer anyway? 'united' or not they just want us to save their money advertising for them

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Seriously guys? don't you think they're obliged to show the trailer anyway? 'united' or not they just want us to save their money advertising for them
Your point ?

Acrimonious_Nin
05-08-2012, 01:56 AM
O.o...^ omg

EDIT: 2 awesome things happened today...gameplay teaser plus unlock game and M....is back.......yessssss

Timeaus
05-08-2012, 02:15 AM
I think the guy in the trailer is running from a bear and not connor, also the meter is filling up faster now Awesome.

smengler
05-08-2012, 02:33 AM
Just letting you know if you didn't already, you do not need to refresh the page, the bar updates automatically.

AnthonyA85
05-08-2012, 02:44 AM
Considering how far that bar has moved in a single day, i think it'll be filled by tomorrow night or wednesday

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 02:45 AM
Considering how far that bar has moved in a single day, i think it'll be filled by tomorrow night or wednesday
Who knows ? it might move even faster by tomorrow ;)

morpheusPrime08
05-08-2012, 03:22 AM
Where are all the millions of AC lovers, I thought 1 mill twitter post would be a no brainer :confused:

MetalCreed
05-08-2012, 03:28 AM
I actually haven't done anything to help the cause yet, sorry to let you AC fans down :nonchalance:

ProletariatPleb
05-08-2012, 03:44 AM
I actually haven't done anything to help the cause yet, sorry to let you AC fans down :nonchalance:
Do eet...do eet nao.

Acrimonious_Nin
05-08-2012, 03:53 AM
^ XD for some reason I am thinking Arnold muahhahahah

I have been adding strangers like crazy and...>_> ''Enlightening'' them with this awesome event lmao XD...on a seperate account though >_> I DO NOT WISH THEM TO BOTHER ME !

ProletariatPleb
05-08-2012, 03:58 AM
^ XD for some reason I am thinking Arnold muahhahahah
Correct answer, now you'll get a thanks from the Governator...probably not...

KH_Austin
05-08-2012, 04:26 AM
A Page ago xD

Assassin_M! :O It's good to see you again, Mentor! How's things going since the last time we spoke?

infamous_ezio
05-08-2012, 04:33 AM
its moved so much in 10 hours we can get it by tonight easily, everyone tell just bout anyone ahah

catkiller97
05-08-2012, 04:46 AM
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8088/bbbbk.png

infamous_ezio
05-08-2012, 04:48 AM
guys just post on any forum

zgubilici
05-08-2012, 06:51 AM
FINALLY, GEEZE where the hell are all the debaters and complainers when you need them.

Someone needs to make another thread with a more eye popping title.

There it is (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/673941-Unite-to-Unlock-the-gameplay-trailer%21%21)and it is also stickied. Let's move things over there ;)

catkiller97
05-08-2012, 08:02 AM
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8775/cccccccccccccc.png

Legendz54
05-08-2012, 08:26 AM
Epic trailer, Come on guys lets fill that bar up!

Dtanobo
05-08-2012, 11:31 AM
I had a major Chest Infection that I caught since I was very young, and because I left it without medication it just got worse and it got into the heart area, and I thought I was gonna die :) But, Im not, so..... Glad to hear you're better man :) Good timing to return with the gameplay teaser!

Assassinsyk
05-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Just to remind you guys of what happened last year with revelations; they manipulated the counter both back AND forth to release it whenever they **** well pleased (especially near the end, to squeeze the last drop of PR out of us). They will release it whenever they want.

Also, its bound to be faster at the beginning, since thats all the HC/AC-fans.

Just so you don't go in the same trap as me, and get disappointed when your calculations doesn't come true.

dex3108BL
05-08-2012, 11:54 AM
And meter is stuck it hasn't moved for a while now. We are too fast for Ubi so they have to slowdown us :D

De Filosoof
05-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Yeah, they're kinda ****ing with us.
The meter is moving backwards now.
First there were 7 red dots, now there are only 6.

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Glad to hear you're better man :) Good timing to return with the gameplay teaser!
Thank you, I appreciate the civility :D

Steww-
05-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Yeah, they're kinda ****ing with us.
The meter is moving backwards now.
First there were 7 red dots, now there are only 6.

If I wasn't so desperate to see a gameplay trailer, I'd laugh.

Legendz54
05-08-2012, 01:33 PM
I need gameplay now.... Why did they move the red bar down???? Anyway... Within the week it should fill up.

Erindesh
05-08-2012, 01:46 PM
If they show gameplay after the bar fills , that means we'll get something special at E3 .

SixKeys
05-08-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm pretty sure now that regardless of our actions, the gameplay will be released on Friday or in the weekend at the latest. Stuff like this usually gets released on Fridays and they were probably planning on it from the start.

I do wonder whart we'll get at E3 now. Mr_Shade confirmed this new gameplay footage won't be the "bear assassination" that Esco and a few others saw earlier this year. They probably won't show the Bunker Hill demo at E3 considering how many people already saw it at Pax East. So this gameplay vid might be the Bunker Hill demo from Pax and we'll get something totally new at E3.

GLHS
05-08-2012, 02:19 PM
I would like that better, but knowing them, it'll just be the public release of the demo. Either way, yes, the counter is moving backwards, at whatever speed they want. It was almost at 8 notches, with 7 filled last time I checked, and then I saw everybody posting that it went down to 6. There are still only 6 notches filled, but the meter itself is almost up to 8. It almost looks as if the meter is where we are in votes, and the notches are Ubisoft's planned progression.

egriffin09
05-08-2012, 02:25 PM
How long do you think the full gameplay trailer will be? I'm hoping for atleast 3 minutes.

DavisP92
05-08-2012, 02:33 PM
I would like that better, but knowing them, it'll just be the public release of the demo. Either way, yes, the counter is moving backwards, at whatever speed they want. It was almost at 8 notches, with 7 filled last time I checked, and then I saw everybody posting that it went down to 6. There are still only 6 notches filled, but the meter itself is almost up to 8. It almost looks as if the meter is where we are in votes, and the notches are Ubisoft's planned progression.

it's back to 7 notches and past 8 but hasn't filled it in yet

SixKeys
05-08-2012, 03:10 PM
it's back to 7 notches and past 8 but hasn't filled it in yet

Now it's up to 8. Even if the meter is being manipulated, the suspense is killing me! :p

GLHS
05-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Gah, Ubisoft! You and your teasing. I've had enough of this already, just want the gampleh.

freddie_1897
05-08-2012, 03:44 PM
it looks to me like the bar is closer to 9 notches than 8

playassassins1
05-08-2012, 03:57 PM
What do you guys think of the graphics in the teaser? In my opinion, it looks way better than any AC so far.

DavisP92
05-08-2012, 04:00 PM
What do you guys think of the graphics in the teaser? In my opinion, it looks way better than any AC so far.

of course, it's finally better then AC1. I always thought AC1 looked better then AC2, and Brotherhood and sometimes better then ACR. But now i'd say AC3 looks like it's on it's own level. But i'd have to see the game in action to completely believe it HAS the best graphics.

freddie_1897
05-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Ive just posted a thread about this in the Skyrim forums lobby to raise awareness, if anyone is a member of another forum please do the same!

notafanboy
05-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Ive just posted a thread about this in the Skyrim forums lobby to raise awareness, if anyone is a member of another forum please do the same!

did it on the inFAMOUS 2 forums

Cornik22
05-08-2012, 04:25 PM
So close! :D

http://i45.tinypic.com/11he7bp.jpg

freddie_1897
05-08-2012, 04:27 PM
^thats not what it shows when i go on it, is that a hack?

lothario-da-be
05-08-2012, 04:28 PM
impossible,i'am even not yet at half!

De Filosoof
05-08-2012, 04:50 PM
So close! :D

http://i45.tinypic.com/11he7bp.jpg

Photoshop?

playassassins1
05-08-2012, 04:51 PM
It can't be at the end, I just passed 8 dots.

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Photoshop?
No....Paint :P

SixKeys
05-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Not even close, it's still at 8 dots officially.

To be honest, I wasn't terribly impressed with the graphics in the teaser. It could just be the close-ups and the game will look a lot better in action. The textures or trees don't look as realistic as I had hoped. The facial animations were great, but that's about all I have to say until I see more.

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 04:57 PM

To be honest, I wasn't terribly impressed with the graphics in the teaser. It could just be the close-ups and the game will look a lot better in action. The textures or trees don't look as realistic as I had hoped. The facial animations were great, but that's about all I have to say until I see more.
THIS is why its called a Teaser :o

SixKeys
05-08-2012, 05:04 PM
THIS is why its called a Teaser :o

True, but teasers are meant to really impress you and get you pumped to see more. Right now I'm eager to see more because I'm afraid the game will actually look like this.

Assassin_M
05-08-2012, 05:07 PM
True, but teasers are meant to really impress you and get you pumped to see more. Right now I'm eager to see more because I'm afraid the game will actually look like this.
It still works.... even if its not the way Ubi intended it xD

egriffin09
05-08-2012, 05:07 PM
The unlock trailer has only been up for about 1 day and it's almost half full. I say that's pretty good progress. At this rate, it wil hopefullyl be unlocked by Thursday sometime.

freddie_1897
05-08-2012, 05:59 PM
arghhhhh, only 40% done! come on people!

TorQue1988
05-08-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm not impressed by the graphics in the teaser either; the snow on that soldier's sleeves looks like white paint.

tarrero
05-08-2012, 06:17 PM

This!!!

However, the reason I love this franchise is not because of the graphics, but its story and gameplay, and since I am a console player, if I want visuals, there is always Uncharted........

playassassins1
05-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Everyone!!! I have an idea!! go to the ac unite page!!! Then click tweet atleast 30 times!!!!

If everyone on this forum does that, we will get gameplay in no time.

FilipinoNinja67
05-08-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm up for it! We must all unite to unlock! :P

DavisP92
05-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Everyone!!! I have an idea!! go to the ac unite page!!! Then click tweet atleast 30 times!!!!

If everyone on this forum does that, we will get gameplay in no time.

I just clicked the tweet ****on 60 times. :P

SleezeRocker
05-08-2012, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE=tarrero;8298593]
The reason I love this franchise is not because of the graphics, but its story and gameplayQUOTE]

This right here^
The graphics looks great to me but I just want the game. I don't really care of AC3 does not have Heavy rain graphics, I wants the game(play) :D

playassassins1
05-08-2012, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=tarrero;8298593]
The reason I love this franchise is not because of the graphics, but its story and gameplayQUOTE]

This right here^
The graphics looks great to me but I just want the game. I don't really care of AC3 does not have Heavy rain graphics, I wants the game(play) :D

Yeah! To me if the story is weak, even good graphics can't make me feel better about the game.

SleezeRocker
05-08-2012, 07:00 PM
[QUOTE=SleezeRocker;8298630]

Yeah! To me if the story is weak, even good graphics can't make me feel better about the game.

Right on man!
For me Killzone 3 has nice graphics but the story wasn't as interesting as Killzone 2 (also KZ3 was short too lol)
also I may get flamed for this but, honestly ( don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Uncharted games) I kind of felt Uncharted 3 was slightly weaker in story to uncharted 2. also graphic wise, the charcaters seemed more...'cartoony' compared to UC2...but I guess it's because UC3 can enable Steroscope 3D (like KZ3).Then again UC2 set a really high bar for Naughty Dog so I suppose I can see that. Still good game though ;)

tarrero
05-08-2012, 07:14 PM
[QUOTE=playassassins1;8298640]

Right on man!
For me Killzone 3 has nice graphics but the story wasn't as interesting as Killzone 2 (also KZ3 was short too lol)
also I may get flamed for this but, honestly ( don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Uncharted games) I kind of felt Uncharted 3 was slightly weaker in story to uncharted 2. also graphic wise, the charcaters seemed more...'cartoony' compared to UC2...but I guess it's because UC3 can enable Steroscope 3D (like KZ3).Then again UC2 set a really high bar for Naughty Dog so I suppose I can see that. Still good game though ;)

True both KZ3 and UC3 lacked , mostly UC in which was a predictible yet a very good game, I really hope AC3 story delivers!!!!

SleezeRocker
05-08-2012, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=SleezeRocker;8298672]

True both KZ3 and UC3 lacked , mostly UC in which was a predictible yet a very good game, I really hope AC3 story delivers!!!!

Here's hoping to that! :)

playassassins1
05-08-2012, 07:23 PM
[QUOTE=playassassins1;8298640]

Right on man!

I think the Uncharted franchise is really good. Story wise its awesome. Graphics wise also awesome.
But, U3 was pretty short. But with more big events. Such as: big explosions and big twists to the story. I like big explosions. but it was a bit overdone. Naughty Dog focused on gameplay Elements too much, so they forgot the story.

To me, U2 was a perfect game. It didn't have too much ''Explosions'' and didn't have too much ''story''.

SixKeys
05-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Graphics aren't the most important thing, obviously. The graphics have been improving with each new entry in the series. The reason I'm a bit disappointed with the teaser is because the graphics don't look all that different from those in ACR while Ubisoft is obviously proud enough of the new AnvilNext engine to mention it in the teaser. If the engine is truly as revolutionary as they claim, I would expect the graphics to really blow me away, which so far they haven't. Up-close Connor's walk still looks a bit twitchy, the textures are lacking and the snow doesn't move realistically underneath the soldier as he crawls. I know the story will be most important, but for a game that the devs claim is trying to "look next-gen on current-gen systems", they still have a lot to prove.

tarrero
05-08-2012, 07:39 PM
I would expect the graphics to really blow me away, which so far they haven't. Up-close Connor's walk still looks a bit twitchy, the textures are lacking and the snow doesn't move realistically underneath the soldier as he crawls. I know the story will be most important, but for a game that the devs claim is trying to "look next-gen on current-gen systems", they still have a lot to prove.

I Agree with you, the textures do not look very good.

SleezeRocker
05-08-2012, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=SleezeRocker;8298672]
To me, U2 was a perfect game. It didn't have too much ''Explosions'' and didn't have too much ''story''.
cheers to that ;)

@6keys
Yeah true, Ubi were syaing AC3's graphics were going to be extravaggant but eh we'll see in October in the end ;)

Helforsite
05-08-2012, 07:57 PM
I clicked the tweet ****on 739 times until now + almost 100 real tweets^^

De Filosoof
05-08-2012, 07:58 PM
I clicked the tweet ****on 739 times until now + almost 100 real tweets^^

Haha, nice work ;).

NuclearFuss
05-08-2012, 08:11 PM
I was almost stupid enough to ask what was special about 1,776,000 tweets. Almost.

stingray10
05-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Graphics aren't the most important thing, obviously. The graphics have been improving with each new entry in the series. The reason I'm a bit disappointed with the teaser is because the graphics don't look all that different from those in ACR while Ubisoft is obviously proud enough of the new AnvilNext engine to mention it in the teaser. If the engine is truly as revolutionary as they claim, I would expect the graphics to really blow me away, which so far they haven't. Up-close Connor's walk still looks a bit twitchy, the textures are lacking and the snow doesn't move realistically underneath the soldier as he crawls. I know the story will be most important, but for a game that the devs claim is trying to "look next-gen on current-gen systems", they still have a lot to prove.

Totally agree with you, i was expecting more to be honest. It actually looks almost ACR quality (and actually graphically wise it is good) but with a brand new engine as big as it is, i was expecting a major step up. I think graphcis are esssential to making the game a polished experience, it sets very good games from good ones.

lothario-da-be
05-08-2012, 08:25 PM
i just made a twiiter acount for this, tweeting all the time now and have no followers :)

Kables
05-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Photoshop?

no. i think most of us for whatever reason are seeing a bar that's only moved up slightly in the past 5 hours (half a dot) which is unbelievable after how fast it went up yesterday. i can even confirm that the unite page progress bar hasn't moved at all in the past 30 minutes for me when it was constantly yesterday. we're seeing it as still and i think "thijs bijlsma"s screenshot is accurate.

could be wrong

De Filosoof
05-08-2012, 08:30 PM
no. i think most of us for whatever reason are seeing a bar that's only moved up slightly in the past 5 hours (half a dot) which is unbelievable after how fast it went up yesterday. i can even confirm that the unite page progress bar hasn't moved at all in the past 30 minutes for me when it was constantly yesterday. we're seeing it as still and i think "thijs bijlsma"s screenshot is accurate.

could be wrong

It was actually Cornik22's screenshot :).
Yeah the bar is also acting pretty weird over here sometimes.

rileypoole1234
05-08-2012, 08:32 PM
I was almost stupid enough to ask what was special about 1,776,000 tweets. Almost.

It's a completely insignificant number.

*sarcasm*

Kables
05-08-2012, 08:34 PM
It was actually Cornik22's screenshot :).
Yeah the bar is also acting pretty weird over here sometimes.
haha oh ya it was, i sent him a pm to ask for another screenshot just barely (anxious to see this video) and i already forgot who took it!

DavisP92
05-08-2012, 08:35 PM
You would think that with Assassin's Creed's facebook having over 3 million fans (likes) and forum members that aren't on facebook, twitter users, and people that have been pressing tweet more then 30 times over and over. We should have reached the 1 mill by now, or at least be 80% of the way there.

CrazySN
05-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Graphics are not just all about pretty images, but also about what it can run too. Although I'm no tech expert, I know you can't realistically expect this game to look mind-blowingly amazing and have thousands of detailed characters at the same time. It's just not possible, especially with current gen console tech. If they did try to make the game prettier than it already is, the game would probably have to sacrifice many game-play elements. Just look at Prototype 2, and look how much draw distance they had to sacrifice in order to make the game look prettier. I for one, am glad that the game looks as good as it does, with all that it is able to run, as it does now.

lothario-da-be
05-08-2012, 08:37 PM
yes,thats what i think too, if every ac fan posted something and some a lot (me over 50 times) we should alreay reached it

pacmanate
05-08-2012, 08:37 PM
I Agree with you, the textures do not look very good.

Agreed 100%. If anything, in some aspects it looked worse than ACR. I mean, that snow on the soldier when he fell over? WAT. And when he was crawling, the snow underneath him kinda vanished. Not to mention it looked like one polygon was used to make the snow.

De Filosoof
05-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Agreed 100%. If anything, in some aspects it looked worse than ACR. I mean, that snow on the soldier when he fell over? WAT. And when he was crawling, the snow underneath him kinda vanished. Not to mention it looked like one polygon was used to make the snow.

What are you people complaining about?
I never saw a game where the body influences the snow.
It's even rare in games when you can see the footsteps in the snow.
Keep in mind that this is very unique for such a big open-world game.

Kables
05-08-2012, 08:40 PM
You would think that with Assassin's Creed's facebook having over 3 million fans (likes) and forum members that aren't on facebook, twitter users, and people that have been pressing tweet more then 30 times over and over. We should have reached the 1 mill by now, or at least be 80% of the way there.

exactly why i think our bar is purposefully rigged to slow down to a halt at where it appears now to get even more advertising before its all over. i think we're atleast 90% there if not finished.

ToniTorsi
05-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Keep in mind that this is very unique for such a big open-world game.

I take it you haven't played Uncharted?

The Snow physics are RIDICULOUS for that game. And the graphics are astonishing.

tarrero
05-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Keep in mind that this is very unique for such a big open-world game.d

What about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWz5BrGT55Q&feature=relmfu

And, as I said, ACīs magic is not about its graphics, but the gameplay and story, I understand that the free roam/climb almost everything non linear gameplay substantially reduces the possibility of having astonishing graphics, mostly on consoles. However you just cant say that the snow mechanics and textures are good, at least on that teaser.

BT the whole bar thing is a lie, not that complai about though,

De Filosoof
05-08-2012, 09:05 PM
I take it you haven't played Uncharted?

The Snow physics are RIDICULOUS for that game. And the graphics are astonishing.

Yeah, but it's not an open-world game. It's a really linear game.

Mr_Shade
05-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Tbh I think people should wait until they have a HD uncompressed video to judge texture work.. Since Internet video does compress things in odd ways...

pacmanate
05-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Tbh I think people should wait until they have a HD uncompressed video to judge texture work.. Since Internet video does compress things in odd ways...

So... I don't get it :P How are we going to see an uncompressed video if the internet compresses everything

SixKeys
05-08-2012, 09:19 PM

Sure, but this is all we have to go on right now. If we're not talking about the teaser, what else is there to complain about? ;)

Obviously one little teaser is no indication of how the game will ultimately look, especially with 5 more months to go until release. The video that someone posted comparing the snow in Uncharted 2 is a good comparison though. The snow looked amazing in that game and from the hype I was expecting AC3 to at least bring quality of that calibre. I know we're talking about a linear game vs. an open world game so perhaps it wasn't a fair expectation. But the hype machine has been comparing AC3 with Uncharted inregards to many other things like the character movements. We should also be able to compare other aspects of the two series. UC2 came out in the same year as AC2 and already beat it in terms of graphics back then. Now it's looking like (in some aspects at least) it might still look better than AC3, 3 years down the line.

Mr_Shade
05-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Well you have to remember that uncharted is a very different game with it having much smaller sections of area to explore, so more resources can be put aside for certain effects.

ACIII has an open world, animals and other things wandering around... And snow does play more of a part than just deforming under foot, it's used to track and also hampers your walking in deep snow..

Hopefully the slight differences in snow will not affect people's enjoyment of the game..

As to the hype machine comparing the two games - I must have missed that official post - since tbh the games are nothing alike - apart from both having great animations ;)

BBALive
05-08-2012, 09:22 PM

>One polygon

Oh god, my sides. Don't pretend to know anything about 3D modelling.

pacmanate
05-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Or even so Uncharted 3's graphics and AC3's could be very similar. Remember that a lot of coding is put into rendering a massive place at once, not to mention background things like animals

BBALive
05-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Graphics are not just all about pretty images, but also about what it can run too. Although I'm no tech expert, I know you can't realistically expect this game to look mind-blowingly amazing and have thousands of detailed characters at the same time. It's just not possible, especially with current gen console tech. If they did try to make the game prettier than it already is, the game would probably have to sacrifice many game-play elements. Just look at Prototype 2, and look how much draw distance they had to sacrifice in order to make the game look prettier. I for one, am glad that the game looks as good as it does, with all that it is able to run, as it does now.

But Prototype 2 barely looks any different from it's predecessor. They even re-used animations. They only difference is that Prototype 2 has slightly higher-res textures.

playassassins1
05-08-2012, 09:35 PM
The bar is still at 8 dots.... I'm going crazy!

Warender101
05-08-2012, 09:38 PM
It's official: this thing's bugged up the arse. If it hasn't moved since this morning (and, believe me, IT HASN'T), then why can't Ubisoft just release the **** gameplay footage already and be done with it?!

n00bfi_97
05-08-2012, 09:39 PM
I say we boycott the challenge. Why? Because it's high time we asked for quality rather than quantity. Don't get me wrong, I'm really psyched for ACIII but I refuse to take BS any longer. ACR was riddled with bugs.

Peace out.

De Filosoof
05-08-2012, 09:40 PM
The bar is still at 8 dots.... I'm going crazy!

Yeah, it doesn't make sense.
I really think it's going to fast for the marketing guys @ ubisoft.

SixKeys
05-08-2012, 09:40 PM
As to the hype machine comparing the two games - I must have missed that official post - since tbh the games are nothing alike - apart from both having great animations ;)

I was talking about all the various game sites working with Ubisoft to promote the game - like GameInformer, GameTrailers etc. - , not an official statement from Ubisoft. For months all these sites have been raving about how this is the BEST LOOKING GAME EVAR!!!1 and now we finally have a teaser to look at, it's like: "... ehh, looks all right".

I'm not saying I'll let one thing hamper my enjoyment of the game, just that from where I stand, it's looking more and more like the hype surrounding the graphics has been exaggerated. But we'll see.

BBALive
05-08-2012, 09:44 PM
The snow texture on the Redcoat's jacket was the only instance of poor texturing (by console standards) in the whole trailer. The snow itself is actually some of the best I've seen in video games. Even the snow in Uncharted 2 was simply a texture on the ground.

Mr_Shade
05-08-2012, 09:45 PM
I was talking about all the various game sites working with Ubisoft to promote the game - like GameInformer, GameTrailers etc. - , not an official statement from Ubisoft. For months all these sites have been raving about how this is the BEST LOOKING GAME EVAR!!!1 and now we finally have a teaser to look at, it's like: "... ehh, looks all right".

I'm not saying I'll let one thing hamper my enjoyment of the game, just that from where I stand, it's looking more and more like the hype surrounding the graphics has been exaggerated. But we'll see.
Well that's their opinion, you either agree or you don't..

Theres been a few screenshots released, so you can make an educated guess.

I personally can't wait for the xbox and PC version :)

DoNNiEDaRkO50
05-08-2012, 10:15 PM
It hasn't moved a notch for the last 10 hours Lool

Warender101
05-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Don't worry, guys. I tweeted the official AC Twitter feed about this, and they're in the process of updating right now!

rileypoole1234
05-08-2012, 10:23 PM

You still can't really make a judgement. We really haven't seen any gameplay yet.

notafanboy
05-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Don't worry, guys. I tweeted the official AC Twitter feed about this, and they're in the process of updating right now!

i bet that at least one AC dev is watching this... eating cheese and wine... laughing at our exitement for the game while stroking their mustache

smengler
05-08-2012, 10:25 PM

I don't think that the "unlock meter" is real, but I'll be happy if someone can prove me wrong.

pacmanate
05-08-2012, 10:32 PM
i bet that at least one AC dev is watching this... eating cheese and wine... laughing at our exitement for the game while stroking their mustache

What if the AC dev is a woman :o what would SHE be stroking?! :O

Her hair ;p

notafanboy
05-08-2012, 10:36 PM
What if the AC dev is a woman :o what would SHE be stroking?! :O

her hair

;p
i was thinking something completely different but alright...

roostersrule2
05-08-2012, 11:07 PM
I can't be the only one that thought holy crap when i saw the graphics and even more holy crap when the snow stuck to his "Redcoat".

Warender101
05-08-2012, 11:12 PM
I agree with you roostersrule2!

Timeaus
05-08-2012, 11:18 PM
I thought the graphics look amazing especially the shadows of the trees. I always thought the environment in AC games always looked impressive and AC3 doesn't look like it will disappoint. The lighting also looked better than previous AC games.

notafanboy
05-08-2012, 11:34 PM
the graphics looks amazing, the only thing that bother me is that the snow on the redcoatīs jacket should look more "powder-ish"

Legendz54
05-09-2012, 12:07 AM
I don't know if you guys already know this but we can vote more than once on the timeline. The more we share the more it goes up

DavisP92
05-09-2012, 12:11 AM
I don't know if you guys already know this but we can vote more than once on the timeline. The more we share the more it goes up

yea and with all the people that have been probably doing it this whole time, including me pressing the tweet function more then 100 times and the others that have only pressed once. We should have already gotten to at least 80% but we're just about to get to 50%. it's rigged

AnthonyA85
05-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Well, considering we got to about 50% in just over a day, we should be at 100 by this time tomorrow night, or thursday. I just hope this trailer is longer than 2 minutes.

smengler
05-09-2012, 12:33 AM
It's at 49% now, Thursday is my guess.

SixKeys
05-09-2012, 12:36 AM
If it's Friday as I predicted, you all owe me 5 bucks.

DavisP92
05-09-2012, 12:41 AM
If at least 5 or so people just press the tweet ****on 100 times (it goes by pretty fast) then we'd get it tomorrow morning probably :P
well that is if it truly is not rigged :(

edit: wow why did i keep thinking it was up to a thousand. make that 25 people then :P

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 12:43 AM
Guys lets just calm down, and honestly real or not, that Meter is giving us something to talk about and is clearly occupying our time..
So be Thankful that you will get to see gameplay before E3 at all..

DavisP92
05-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Guys lets just calm down, and honestly real or not, that Meter is giving us something to talk about and is clearly occupying our time..
So be Thankful that you will get to see gameplay before E3 at all..

honestly i didn't care if i was going to see gameplay before e3, i was fine waiting. Now that they are teasing us id rather have them show us :). but as for the meter itself is giving us something to talk about, that's a negative to me. The people talking are more or less just referring to how the meter sucks or how they don't like this type of marketing. It would be better to talk about the gameplay when we see it not a bar that moves slowly.

and i'm pretty sure everyone on this page is calm, this isn't PAX. no one is pissed or anything, they just wish that the bar would move faster or they were debating when the bar would be full

side note: this gameplay we're suppose to be getting better be more then just 2 minutes or i'm just going to feel let down haha

Assassin_M
05-09-2012, 12:53 AM
honestly i didn't care if i was going to see gameplay before e3, i was fine waiting. Now that they are teasing us id rather have them show us :). but as for the meter itself is giving us something to talk about, that's a negative to me. The people talking are more or less just referring to how the meter sucks or how they don't like this type of marketing. It would be better to talk about the gameplay when we see it not a bar that moves slowly.

and i'm pretty sure everyone on this page is calm, this isn't PAX. no one is pissed or anything, they just wish that the bar would move faster or they were debating when the bar would be full

side note: this gameplay we're suppose to be getting better be more then just 2 minutes or i'm just going to feel let down haha
Well, You are a minority of people who didnt care for gameplay before E3, and the poeple who say that the meter sucks just dont see the bigger picture, with all due respect..
and regarding your expectation for the gameplay being more than 2 minutes then do not go blaming Ubisoft when its less, because you expected something that you were never promised..

morpheusPrime08
05-09-2012, 12:59 AM
^Yeah what he said sucka!

morpheusPrime08
05-09-2012, 01:05 AM

Can u? Whenever I go back it already says liked and doesnt do anything when I click it again.

Jamison_J_B
05-09-2012, 01:28 AM
I think they "fixed" the twitter bug. progress bar is staying in one place

rileypoole1234
05-09-2012, 01:31 AM
How would we even know if it's real? Ubi could easily be waiting for a set date, and they're using this to get publicity.

DavisP92
05-09-2012, 01:37 AM
Well, You are a minority of people who didnt care for gameplay before E3, and the poeple who say that the meter sucks just dont see the bigger picture, with all due respect..
and regarding your expectation for the gameplay being more than 2 minutes then do not go blaming Ubisoft when its less, because you expected something that you were never promised..

yea i know that i am, mainly because i'm not obsessing over AC3 anymore :p. I'm just going to wait to see what comes out when it comes out, but i can still get a little excited.
Well if you're referring to bigger picture as in it builds up anticipation for those that are looking at it then there is no bigger picture. However, if you are referring to the bigger picture by Ubisoft's marketing strategy buy using potential consumers to market their project then i can say that their plan is smart. However, there are issues when it comes with it.
Not saying i'll blame Ubisoft, but for all the hype and if it's gameplay, i'm expecting something around 3 minutes. That is if it is gameplay (completely gameplay).

^Yeah what he said sucka!

lol what?

catkiller97
05-09-2012, 01:54 AM
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9577/33116225.png

razaqazy
05-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Hail the teaser!!!!!!!!

morpheusPrime08
05-09-2012, 02:42 AM
lol what?

What?

Sarari
05-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Let's say I tweeted #AC3 100 times on my twitter. Would the bar increase by 100 posts?

DavisP92
05-09-2012, 03:03 AM
What?

What?! O.o

masterfenix2009
05-09-2012, 03:07 AM
Look at Metal Gear Solid. That game proves you do not need even decent graphics to make a good game.

Sarari
05-09-2012, 03:15 AM
Can someone answer my question?

Acrimonious_Nin
05-09-2012, 03:22 AM
Can someone answer my question?

The answer is yes.

rileypoole1234
05-09-2012, 03:22 AM
Let's say I tweeted #AC3 100 times on my twitter. Would the bar increase by 100 posts?

Technically it should.

Sarari
05-09-2012, 03:51 AM
OK awesome

naran6142
05-09-2012, 04:15 AM
OK awesome

I think he has a plan...

MetalCreed
05-09-2012, 04:27 AM
Look at Metal Gear Solid. That game proves you do not need even decent graphics to make a good game.

I hope you're joking, because Metal Gear Solid games have had some of the best graphics for each respective generation.
MGS1 was amazing for the time it was released, MGS2 and MGS3 are definitely in the TOP 10 somewhere (MGS3 IMO is the best looking PS2 game ever) and MGS4 had the best graphics on the PS3 for a year, and it still holds high up in the ranks.

GLHS
05-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Yeah, I would agree with this ^

MGS4 definitely looks dated, but there are certain things in respect to detail and texturing that are STILL better than most games out there, and that was one of the earliest PS3 games. It really was ahead of it's time, and the fact that it still holds up without looking super old is astonishing. I can honestly say that playing the game now (within the last year), I am still impressed by certain things and the cutscenes are still bar-none.

masterfenix2009
05-09-2012, 05:00 AM
Yes, but the graphics are horrible and they get more emotion out of me then most games out there.

MetalCreed
05-09-2012, 05:25 AM
Yes, but the graphics are horrible and they get more emotion out of me then most games out there.

You certainly didn't read my post.
.__.

MGS4 has some amazing graphics, especially for something created in 2008. If you played it recently, it might not look as good as Uncharted 3 or 2, so I can understand that, but there's no way in hell it's horrible, bad or decent. It's great. It's easily noticeable just like how great the story is..

ace3001
05-09-2012, 05:31 AM
It is now at 12 notches of the bar. I do feel I can agree with those that say that the bar is actually a pre determined thing that is not effected by any tweets.

morpheusPrime08
05-09-2012, 05:32 AM
What?! O.o

Why :eek:

Deltasparkz
05-09-2012, 06:21 AM
I'm guessing it will be unlocked within this week

masterfenix2009
05-09-2012, 08:48 AM
I am talking about the first Metal Gear Solid 1

catkiller97
05-09-2012, 08:49 AM
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/2577/35734217.png
---

65%,13 dot.

True_Assassin92
05-09-2012, 08:57 AM
If it's Friday as I predicted, you all owe me 5 bucks.

Yes and you should share it with me because I do say they release it on friday too! They mostly do it this way, a countdown based on numbers, but actually it's based on time :p.
Thursday we'll be 4 dots away and friday we'll get there.

On topic: I'm actually quite impressed with the graphics and I do agree with some people, for example the snow should indeed look more "powder-ish", but there is still some time left to improve the game. Even then I'd like that they focused more on perfecting the story than graphics. ACR had some holes in it :p

Serrachio
05-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Yes and you should share it with me because I do say they release it on friday too! They mostly do it this way, a countdown based on numbers, but actually it's based on time :p.
Thursday we'll be 4 dots away and friday we'll get there.

On topic: I'm actually quite impressed with the graphics and I do agree with some people, for example the snow should indeed look more "powder-ish", but there is still some time left to improve the game. Even then I'd like that they focused more on perfecting the story than graphics. ACR had some holes in it :p

ACR didn't really have many holes to the story, it was just too short and I felt that Ezio was too detached from the Assassins, aside from the Apprentices he had and the Dens. He knew too little about the struggle of power in the city, and his involvement with the Romani, Mercenaries and Thieves was too minimal. It gave the impression of "Everything is cool, you're not needed here."

Because of that, there was potential for gameplay ignored.

I also agree that they need to work on the snow physics, because as others have said, the balance between the solidness of it and the powderishness of it isn't quite right. I also believe that they need to improve on the visual aspect of how snow sticks to clothing, because it looks very obvious that they're treating it like they have done with blood in previous games. Snow is not white liquid, it doesn't absorb into clothes like that, so they need to change how they're presenting it.

SixKeys
05-09-2012, 11:40 AM
I agree with Serrachio, think the way the snow sticks to the soldier's clothing is currently the biggest eye sore. The rest is okay, but the snow looking like white paint just completely destroys the illusion. It would help if they made it so that most of it is solid white but towards the edges of his clothing it dissolves into a soft gradient.

Acrimonious_Nin
05-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Either this is a built in physics upgrade or this is an early sign of a glitch, which I doubt, but when he fires the bow you see that the bow reverses in his hands, but the string attached is set up as if it was about to be fired. One would think that if the bow turns then the string should be in its respectful place, behind the bow. Especially after it has reversed....

pacmanate
05-09-2012, 01:24 PM
The white paintness doesn't bother me that much, then again uncharted 2 did it really well....
Then again, the only thing annoying me is the one polygon snow humps on the floor when the soldier is crawling and how the snow just dissapears into his body

True_Assassin92
05-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Either this is a built in physics upgrade or this is an early sign of a glitch, which I doubt, but when he fires the bow you see that the bow reverses in his hands, but the string attached is set up as if it was about to be fired. One would think that if the bow turns then the string should be in its respectful place, behind the bow. Especially after it has reversed....

You're right, I've watched it again and I'm surprised that they didn't notice that themselves. I think it's a glitch and it can rise some complaints... Even within a trailer there is a rather big error visible...Sad :(

Edit: We should adress these errors, all of them which we've mentioned, to Ubisoft now that they can still change it. They might not notice it :p

pacmanate
05-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Holy crap the whole bow does reverse hahaahhaahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahaha!

EscoBlades
05-09-2012, 01:58 PM
You're right, I've watched it again and I'm surprised that they didn't notice that themselves. I think it's a glitch and it can rise some complaints... Even within a trailer there is a rather big error visible...Sad :(

Edit: We should adress these errors, all of them which we've mentioned, to Ubisoft now that they can still change it. They might not notice it :p

Good spot...not sure how i missed that first time round.

Zebroneath
05-09-2012, 02:00 PM
ACR didn't really have many holes to the story, it was just too short and I felt that Ezio was too detached from the Assassins, aside from the Apprentices he had and the Dens. He knew too little about the struggle of power in the city, and his involvement with the Romani, Mercenaries and Thieves was too minimal. It gave the impression of "Everything is cool, you're not needed here."

Because of that, there was potential for gameplay ignored.

I also agree that they need to work on the snow physics, because as others have said, the balance between the solidness of it and the powderishness of it isn't quite right. I also believe that they need to improve on the visual aspect of how snow sticks to clothing, because it looks very obvious that they're treating it like they have done with blood in previous games. Snow is not white liquid, it doesn't absorb into clothes like that, so they need to change how they're presenting it.

Ezio was already planning to cut all ties with the Assassins, but wanted to make sure Constantinople was left in good hands when he left with Sofia. I guess everything in Revelations involved making as few relationships as possible while in Constantinople, only focusing on solving the Templar problem and finding the keys. That still does not excuse the game for being too short, even for completionists. The only extensive part of the game that could be done was training the assassins and doing the master assassin missions, while everything else felt "just there."

True_Assassin92
05-09-2012, 02:01 PM
ya credits to acrimonious :D

Lass4r
05-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Doesn't that just meen the bow is springy, which is ideal for a bow?

pacmanate
05-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Doesn't that just meen the bow is springy, which is ideal for a bow?

No it means the bow is broked ;p

berserker134
05-09-2012, 02:28 PM
guys calm down the graphics look suckish because they are finishing the game with the last touches so the last product will not look like this

BBALive
05-09-2012, 02:40 PM

But Metal Gear Solid had fantastic graphics at the time it was released. All of them did.