PDA

View Full Version : The Weapons of Assassin's Creed - Throwing Knives

EscoBlades
05-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Hey everyone, back again.

I just uploaded episode 3 of my Weapons of Assassin's Creed series. In this one, we look at Throwing Knives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6-abdon68

As always, feedback is most welcome. Please drop the vid a Like rating if you enjoyed it. I'd appreciate that a whole lot. Thank you :D

SaintPerkele
05-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Great as always! Just one minor thing, is Renaissance actually pronounced Ra-nay-sance in English? Because the correct pronunciation would be Ra-na-sance, at least in French ;)

pacmanate
05-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Wanted throwing knives for my birthday. My friend got them for his instead. Gonna go kill me some templars!

Edit: And nice video! Enjoyed it a lot, more interesting than the altairs sword one. Mainly because I can actually get a hold of these. We all can from amazon actually :D Everyone should give it a go!

itsamea-mario
05-06-2012, 10:30 PM
I have one throwing knife, apparently it's a special forces one, it seems kinda cool, i'm not terrible at throwing it either, i mean, i'm not super accurate, and i've only tried at quite a short range, but...

rileypoole1234
05-06-2012, 10:33 PM
I have one throwing knife, apparently it's a special forces one, it seems kinda cool, i'm not terrible at throwing it either, i mean, i'm not super accurate, and i've only tried at quite a short range, but...

I use my kitchen knives as throwing knives sometimes...

EscoBlades
05-06-2012, 10:34 PM
Great as always! Just one minor thing, is Renaissance actually pronounced Ra-nay-sance in English? Because the correct pronunciation would be Ra-na-sance, at least in French ;)

I guess it is different everywhere. My pronounciation differs from British english slightly as i'm actually Nigerian, haha. But thank you for the compliment, much appreciated :D

itsamea-mario
05-06-2012, 11:29 PM
I use my kitchen knives as throwing knives sometimes...

I wouldn't, the blades are usually too flimsy.

rileypoole1234
05-07-2012, 12:14 AM
I wouldn't, the blades are usually too flimsy.

Not against Styrofoam.

Serrachio
05-07-2012, 03:18 AM
Wouldn't it make more sense to have one thread for the series of the videos?

That way, there wouldn't need to be multiple threads, but when you have a new video, you can post it and it would bring the main thread back to where everyone can see it.

EscoBlades
05-07-2012, 09:14 AM
I asked the Forum Managers and was told i could make a new thread for each episode. They can merge them should they wish to do so.

Moving on.....

pacmanate
05-07-2012, 09:17 AM
I asked the Forum Managers and was told i could make a new thread for each episode. They can merge them should they wish to do so.

Moving on.....

Yeah moving on MAKE ANOTHER GOD **** VIDEO!

EscoBlades
05-07-2012, 09:27 AM
Yeah moving on MAKE ANOTHER GOD **** VIDEO!

Working on it as we speak! Expect it maybe Thursday of this week ;)

GLHS
05-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Good work as always. Looking forward to the next installment.

EscoBlades
05-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Good work as always. Looking forward to the next installment.

Thank you :D

SaintPerkele
05-07-2012, 02:20 PM
I guess it is different everywhere. My pronounciation differs from British english slightly as i'm actually Nigerian, haha. But thank you for the compliment, much appreciated :D
You're welcome, looking forward to the next episodes ;)

OriginalMiles
05-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Great work as always Esco, can you give us a hint on what the next one is about?

EscoBlades
05-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Great work as always Esco, can you give us a hint on what the next one is about?

Its another sword ;)

notafanboy
05-07-2012, 06:59 PM
i know this might not be very costructive but i really enjoy these, plus your voice is kinda relaxing.

OriginalMiles
05-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Its another sword ;)
Yay, Swords!
I like swords.

EscoBlades
05-07-2012, 07:27 PM
i know this might not be very costructive but i really enjoy these, plus your voice is kinda relaxing.

*bows* I appreciate all constructive feedback, and of course am very happy you enjoyed the video, and my voice. So thank you :D