PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard And Mouse or Controller?

TerahStorm
05-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Im stuck with Keyboard and Mouse, however some of my mates are starting to use the 360 controllers. What do you guys use?!

Razrback16
05-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I would definitely recommend using an XBOX 360 controller.

Mr_Shade
05-06-2012, 07:48 PM
i use a wired Xbox pad...

Mouse and keyboard are suited for certain game types, such as RTS and FPS - but this type of game suits pads much better..

You can pick a wired Xbox pad up cheaply, even more so if you get one second hand..

AnthonyA85
05-06-2012, 11:30 PM
It's really a matter of personal preference, I find xbox controllers very difficult to use, the few times i have used one, i felt like i needed 8 extra fingers.

I prefer using a keybord and mouse, simply because i find it easier to use, plus the customization of the hotkeys is a big plus (not sure if you can customize the ****on mapping on a pad, don't think you can)

CFord664
05-07-2012, 09:23 AM
I always use the 360 controller. Creed was really built around the puppeteerring concept from AC1, and since that's where I started with the game, that's what I'm used to.

Razrback16
05-07-2012, 12:38 PM
It's really a matter of personal preference, I find xbox controllers very difficult to use, the few times i have used one, i felt like i needed 8 extra fingers.

I prefer using a keybord and mouse, simply because i find it easier to use, plus the customization of the hotkeys is a big plus (not sure if you can customize the ****on mapping on a pad, don't think you can)

It does take some time to get used to the controller -- I felt the same way when I played AC1 the first time, but now that I've been using the controller for a few years for AC games as well as Batman, it's definitely the way to go and the way the game was designed to be played.

Ferrith
05-07-2012, 10:08 PM
I find it impossible to play with a controller. I use keyboard and a mouse.

Saikotek
05-08-2012, 10:55 PM
I find it impossible to play with a controller. I use keyboard and a mouse.

Same here.

SixKeys
05-08-2012, 11:39 PM
I've been playing these games with KB + M since the beginning. I don't think I could get used to a controller after all this time. I find the keyboard easier on the thumbs, too. :p