PDA

View Full Version : Dosent it seem like a SCAM when they do this? please post a response.

EmmaHnatiuk
05-06-2012, 04:57 AM
I was playing HH and I saved up so long for a beauty salone and its so expensive!

Then I finnaly get it only to find out that you have to spend FB credits to use it!

Its outragious! :mad:

I'd like to start a petition or whatever so that ubisoft or whoever it is that makes in-game changes

To allow US to see wheather item's will cost us FB credits to use them at all!

Especisally things like the beauty salone that cost so much already just to buy with your in-game money!

I personaly would like a REFUND on the beauty salone that I bought because i have no money to spend on FB credits

Please support with your posts and in kind with your agravation over in-game scams that you feel other players should be aware of.

If i had know in the first place that the beauty salone cost FB credits to operate, then i would NEVER have bought in the first place.

Angel-Wolf
05-06-2012, 05:25 AM
i agree with what you say, i played horse haven for a few days before it was getting HS moved to it its prices are too high... i think lots of petitions and letters should be written, sent, made

Xhane
05-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Hello Emma,

Indeed, the Beauty Salon is not supposed to be in FBC as for its currecny but in Horse bucks. It is in the list of known bugs and should be fixed soon. Then, you'll be able to change your horse hair color in Horse bucks. :)

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Gud4ewe
05-09-2012, 09:20 PM
I agree. It's a crock.

UBI-Cowhand
05-11-2012, 09:45 PM
@Gud4ewe

I encourage you to read Xhane's post. Also, what would you suggest as an alternative? New ideas are always welcome. :)

DeborahGauvin
05-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Lol,

How about 2 carrots and an apple? Something we can make on the farm to trade for beauty treatments?

chancelor22
05-28-2012, 05:40 PM
just fyi...the beauty salon on my property still wants fbc for hair treatments. it says here that that was supposed to be fixed. don't know if it's just mine or if it hasn't been addressed yet, but just thought i'd let you know.