PDA

View Full Version : I really need information about the fall

lothario-da-be
05-05-2012, 08:05 AM
So my 1st question is can you get the 3 issues in 1? second why have some (i think full versions) more pages then another and no it wasen't the deluxe version.and then this http://www.freerecordshop.be/boeken/assasin-s-creed-the-fall-cameron-stewart-9789460780431 there stands 80 pages i thought there were more,http://www.standaardboekhandel.be/seo/nl/boeken/boeken_strips_algemeen/9789460780684/-/Assassins+Creed+The+Fall+2-2+SC# and here stands that they bring out the fall again in 2 parts and the 2nd part has 48 pages thats a lot more then the half of 80.and there even don't stand a 1st version.
i really hope somebody can help me.

gamertam
05-05-2012, 11:33 PM
As far as the given links you gave. I'm not exactly sure, being i'm in the NA. My best guesses, they won't releases it though. I could be wrong. Your best option is to get from the direct site or ebay what already been put out there. They may have ran into a roadblock.

dxsxhxcx
05-06-2012, 12:21 AM
they released all the 3 issues into 1 (translated to portuguese, but I don't know if it has the extra pages from the Deluxe Edition) here in Brazil some weeks ago, maybe you have the same luck if they decide to translate the comic to other languages, you should try to contact the Ubisoft from your country and ask (or suggest) if they plan to do this as well... ;)

Serrachio
05-06-2012, 05:16 AM
One thing I would like to see is the creators of The Fall redesign the French comic that has some canon elements, in order to cut out all the non-canon and still establish Aquilus much better than he is currently. (It would also help to have the Ankh explained a little more)

The history stuff can stay as it is, since it doesn't contradict anything, but the Modern times section can do with some details changed and fixed. After all, the French comic says that Subject 16 was named "Michael" and he was alive, even though we all know it to be false right now.

lothario-da-be
05-06-2012, 10:41 AM
ok,thanks i'll contact ubisoft belgium or netherland to be sure because i see everywhere defirrent versions lol.