PDA

View Full Version : Charged twice for naming my foal

BobbieJo2012
05-03-2012, 09:40 PM
First, why do we have to pay one credit to name a new horse? I clicked on the pencil..only got to type warr...and it went to your payment was a success. OMG.. Then I went back to the pencil, thinking I could finish the name..Warrior... but instead the page INSTANTLY jumps to your payment was successful. So, I have paid 2 FB credits for a name I dont even want for my foal. How can I fix this?

mushlymush
05-04-2012, 04:54 AM
You have to wait until your foal does one round in the petting zoo, then you can name them whatever you want for free. You don't have to pay to name them.

SassySeraph
05-05-2012, 02:02 AM
Or if you're online when they are born, the box pops up before you do the petting zoo with them.

BobbieJo2012
05-05-2012, 03:33 AM
Thank you both so very much for the information!!! I wish I knew that before I tried to name the little guy...but now I know... Thank you again!!!

BobbieJo2012
05-05-2012, 03:35 AM
Actually, I was afraid to do anything with my little one, since the others grew up so fast and are retired before I even got them into competition, it was why I didnt take him to the petting zoo first.. It takes so long to get cash to build and fix up the place. I wont do much with Warr until I get that bakery, to make sure he is super happy. Dont want him to grow up and retire to that rainbow before he can enjoy life a bit..