PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft announces Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier GOES GOLD

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Today, Ubisoft announced that Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier has passed the gold master stage of development for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. The game will be released on May 25th in the UK.

In Tom Clancy™’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™, join an elite team of highly trained, cut-throat special-ops soldiers. Armed to the teeth with unrivalled combat technology and cutting-edge military hardware, Ghost Recon takes you to the globe’s most deadly warzones to hunt down the highest value targets.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be available on May 25th for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. It will be released for Windows PC on June 15th.

Please visit www.ghostrecon.com for more information on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

Khyber_GT
05-04-2012, 01:52 PM
and yet still no word on pc specific features for multiplayer.

Tactical_Hotdog
05-04-2012, 05:52 PM
And this was posted in the PC section why? Cheers lads :s

TheFrin
05-04-2012, 07:52 PM
It will be released for Windows PC on June 15th.

Thats why - PC release date 26 days after the Consoles

Tactical_Hotdog
05-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Yes I know that...It's just annoying, a cross platform forum copy pasta job further rubbing us PC players nose in the fact we're getting the game close to a month after consoles

/rant

GuZZ33
05-05-2012, 06:33 PM
we're getting the game close to a month after consoles.
Near enough the same as GRAW if i remember right. I'm looking forward to the PC version f GRFS, but i'm going to play the XBOX 360 version first and PS3 some time afterwards, we got a green light, can't wait :)