PDA

View Full Version : Reasons Why Assassinís Creed Franchise Is So Awesome.

catkiller97
05-03-2012, 03:32 PM
16 Reasons Why Assassin’s Creed Franchise Is So Awesome (http://whatculture.com/gaming/16-reasons-why-assassins-creed-franchise-is-so-awesome.php)

^^ It Awesome!!

Things I like most -

1. Diverse Locations
2. Counter History
3. Leonardo Da Vinci
4. The Assassin’s Creed ‘Universe’
5. Stealth
6. Glyths, Puzzles and Collectables
7. Free Running / Parkour
8. Freedom

Madangry
05-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Because it pays my bills, LOL :rolleyes:

De Filosoof
05-03-2012, 07:43 PM
1. Free running
2. Complex story
3. Glyph puzzles
4. Killing corrupt bastards.
5. Great mixture between history, sci-fi and modern day.
6. Real historic figures/events.
7. Eerie atmosphere
8. The music by Jesper Kyd.
9. Unique game.

These are my main reasons why i think assassin's creed is awesome.
Now let's hope they won't deviate from this path.

dxsxhxcx
05-03-2012, 08:00 PM
1. the effort put into the details regarding real life events/people that make believable the possibility of a conspiracy around assassins/templars/TWCB;
2. free running;
3. the possibility of see many years of a person's life;
4. different settings;

InfamousQ1987
05-03-2012, 08:50 PM
everything!!!!!!

AbdiHMA
05-03-2012, 09:36 PM
I just recently bought the series after seeing the trailer to Assassin's Creed III. The most attaching thing with the series are definitely the free-running and kill-cams. They both look and play fantastic.

rileypoole1234
05-03-2012, 09:44 PM
The story and history.
Being able to run around places in a time that you never would be able to otherwise.

SleezeRocker
05-03-2012, 10:40 PM
1. history
2. Settings
3. The hidden Blade
4. The Assassin robes
5. Leap of Faith (even though ironically im acrophobic when I see a Leap of faith, I get coldsweat, still looks cool XD)
6. Free Running
7. Parkour
8. Characters
9. Immersive atmosphere
10. Music/sountracks
11. Gadgetry (Poison darts, parachutes)
12. Side missions
13. Chaarcater interaction
14. I won't lie- 3rd person (I like games when it's in 3rd person view primarily)
15. Situational Awareness/planning
16. Stealth
17. Characater speeches (like in the end of Bonfire of Vanities chapter even htough it's my least favorite CH in all of AC games :/)
18. some philosophy
19. some comedy (mostly AC2+)
20. trolling some players online when I don't feel like mustering effort on the multiplayer (like gun game on black ops, just stab people rather than to try and win lol)

SixKeys
05-03-2012, 10:47 PM
In no particular order:

-The lively cities. I've been playing Uncharted 2 lately and it strikes me how they keep finding reasons to have areas completely devoid of people (they're in an unexplored part of a jungle, in an abandoned city, on a mountain top in the middle of a snow storm etc.). Having played AC so much it's kind of creepy having all these areas with no civilians in them. Just strolling through a bustling town and having people react to the things you do is one of the joys in these games. I can't wait to see how the crowd mechanics have been improved in AC3.

-The mysteries. I love how the modern day storyline is interwoven with the historical narrative.

-Freerunning.

-Atmosphere. Especially in AC1.

-The scale. You really feel like you're part of something epic, having multiple cities and countries as your playground, each one with its own atmosphere, secrets and missions. I still remember when I started AC2 and Florence seemed so huge, and only after running around for ages exploring that first city did I realize the journey had barely even begun.