PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone whose completed the game had the following problem?

Lantrozous
05-03-2012, 04:51 AM
So I've beaten the game, twice, in fact, and both times, I've found that after restarting my Xbox and playing the single-player in either file that the ambient music is gone. Now, like I said, this has happened twice, so I doubt it's a save game error. Perhaps it's the Lost Archive DLC. Anyway, has anyone else had this issue?

twenty_glyphs
05-03-2012, 05:16 AM
Yep, it's a widespread problem that's been happening since the game came out, so it's not The Lost Archive's fault. Many people have reported the problem to the developers, but none of the patches have fixed it or said they'd fix it. Since it's been almost six months since release with no patch for the issue, it's almost certain that it will never be fixed. The only semi-solution is to start replaying a memory and then exiting, which will keep whatever music was playing during that memory playing in the background of your current session (different sequences will have different tracks playing in the background). It's still kind of buggy this way, but at least you can get some music back.

Lantrozous
05-03-2012, 05:22 AM
So does that mean that EVERYONE has had this issue upon completing the game?

iSoTryHard
05-03-2012, 07:05 AM
i didnt and i just got 100% just now and clocked it 5 times

Lantrozous
05-03-2012, 07:13 AM
i didnt and i just got 100% just now and clocked it 5 times

Does the bank also go up? That's another problem I noticed. Also, what version do you have?

iSoTryHard
05-03-2012, 07:15 AM
Does the bank also go up? That's another problem I noticed. Also, what version do you have?

i dont get what your asking and if you are talking about console its xbox even though im a ps3 man

Lantrozous
05-03-2012, 07:27 AM
i dont get what your asking and if you are talking about console its xbox even though im a ps3 man

I was asking if your bank still gives you money. Also, good to know about your Xbox. Was it the Standard Edition, Collector's, Signature, Ottoman, which?

iSoTryHard
05-03-2012, 10:33 AM
yes and it was standard cause i didnt preorder but i am preordering ac 3 BRING IT ON!!!!!

freddie_1897
05-03-2012, 04:33 PM
I've got a ps3 and have also got this problem, it seems like a VERY widespread thing and I'm surprised UBI hasn't fixed it yet

OriginalMiles
05-03-2012, 05:22 PM
I had this problem on PS3, but then I restarted the console and it worked again, interesting, I hope Ubi patches this, along with the Altair glitch.

kriegerdesgottes
05-03-2012, 06:23 PM
I have the ps3 signature edition and I also have this problem.