PDA

View Full Version : Fell into blackness

Luena
11-20-2003, 10:23 PM
In the cleft I fell into a hole in the room with the imager and ended up back on the desert. Unfortunately I had closed both doors--now I am locked out! Is it possible to open one of the doors?

Luena
11-20-2003, 10:23 PM
In the cleft I fell into a hole in the room with the imager and ended up back on the desert. Unfortunately I had closed both doors--now I am locked out! Is it possible to open one of the doors?

maztec
11-20-2003, 10:41 PM
quit and come back. it should open.

I tried to get it to lock me out of there forever in beta and could never get it to do it. Guess you found the trick.

HG1973
11-20-2003, 10:42 PM
Sounds like you had a clipping bug. I don't think you will be able to open either door, there are no switches on the outside. You'll probally have to start over again. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

"Darn fireflies, get over here!"

HG1973
11-20-2003, 10:43 PM
Of course Maz has been playing this longer then me anyway. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

"Darn fireflies, get over here!"

maztec
11-21-2003, 12:27 AM
I apologize everyone that this is semi-spoiler in a spoiler-free zone. But the question was almost spoilerish in itself. This is a basic suggestion to help them but it can be taken as a spoiler.

Please don't read any further... if yo uwant to avoid the spoiler

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

APOLOGY

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

ok, if you're not gone, it's your own problem. Oh and people please don't ask spoilish questions in this portion of the fourm *sigh*.

You may be able to abuse another clipping bug reported in the Prime release in order to get in there..

Go up to the door that's closed in the beginning, the one with the bridge going across to it. Click rapidly around the door frame and sometimes you will pop through to the inside.

No guarantee's though.

Luena
11-21-2003, 06:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maztec:
I apologize everyone that this is semi-spoiler in a spoiler-free zone. But the question was almost spoilerish in itself. This is a basic suggestion to help them but it can be taken as a spoiler.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I apologize for posting this question to the wrong place! Lesson learned. I thought everyone else was far beyond the point I got stuck at. Thanks for the help. I rebooted and when I returned, all was well.