PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed revelations problem

shroud_
05-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Hello,i have a problem with the game.A year ago,i just buyed Assassins Creed Revelations,installed,worked perfectly but now when i insert the DVD,the DVD-ROM gets a stupid sound and stucks when i press on autorun or something the pc stucks and i get the sound again.How i can fix it?:(

YazX_
05-02-2012, 06:05 PM
ok the DVD disc seems to be dirty/scratched or your DVD drive is screwed,if you can play other DVDs, then try the following with ACR DVD disc:

bring a tissue or soft towel and pour some water on it, wipe the disc softly until its clean , dont worry water will not destroy DVD/CD discs, then dry the water on disc by another dry tissue or soft towel. make sure the disc is fully dry, now insert the DVD and try again.

if it worked, then the disc was dirty, as a tip, never hold the disc from underneath because your thumb fingerprint will stick and block the DVD-ROM lens from reading the contents.

shroud_
05-02-2012, 06:10 PM
doesn't work still is the problem:(i think the DVD is not dirty because works on the other pc...maybe dvd-rom is the problem?other fixes?