PDA

View Full Version : Playstation All Stars Battle Royale - Third Party Characters

Fairus60
05-01-2012, 08:34 PM
Maybe a bit old, but last Thursday, Sony´s Smash Bros has been anounced. Obviously it will mainly have PS characters, but its been confirmed that there will be some Third Party Characters. Should we expect Ezio to show up? After all, he apeared in the "To Michael" spot. Any thoughts on this?

Phoenixdragon64
05-01-2012, 09:47 PM
I wouldn't mind having Ezio as a playable character in the game, but we already have him in Soul Calibour 5.
Assuming the game isn't released until next year it wouldn't surprise me if they made Conner playable, though. Since AC3 probably is his only AC main-installment it wouldn't hurt to give him some more screentime elsewhere anyway... :)

Fairus60
05-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Well, its confirmed to be released holiday 2012. I thought it would make more sense if it was Ezio who appeared, since he is pretty much the face of the AC franchise, but I wouldnt mind it if it was Connor. Maybe even all Ezio, Altair and Connor appear, one of them as the "character chosen" to appear, and the other two as skins. I only want an AC character to show up, jeje.

Phoenixdragon64
05-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Oh, I didn't think they'd release it as early as this year...
Whatever, I'd be happy with any of the three, too. But although I like your idea with the skins, I highly doubt they're going to do that. Especially because they all need different Movesets to fit their respective specific weapons.

rileypoole1234
05-01-2012, 11:51 PM
I hope we get Ezio and Jak from Jak and Daxter. I need to see more of it to be sold, but the game does peak my interest.

Fairus60
05-02-2012, 12:23 AM
I hope we get Ezio and Jak from Jak and Daxter. I need to see more of it to be sold, but the game does peak my interest.
Jak is pretty much everything but confirmed. One of the stages features Sandover Village, so I guess we just need to wait for him to be officially announced.

Fairus60
05-02-2012, 12:24 AM
@Phoenixdragon64: Good point. We´ll have to wait and see

kriegerdesgottes
05-02-2012, 01:19 AM
I am hoping that it will be one of the AC protagonists. I don't even care which one. That would make it much much more appealing to me.