PDA

View Full Version : Retired horse

xsheenax55
05-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I feel like the horses retire too soon! Your barely able to train and compete with them before they automatically retire... =/ is there any way this can be changed to a different age??

mushlymush
05-01-2012, 08:56 PM
You have to level up your breed mastery. There's about 20 threads on this---but here's how to make your horses retire older. Please read through this guide: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/670477-IMPROWING-BREED-MASTERY-(Ageing-Up-Horses)

DeborahGauvin
05-20-2012, 10:02 PM
So instead of trying to get my horses to the show, I should be just training till they retire? They are age five before they graduate from the petting zoo, takes to trips (age points) to reach level 1, even with a super happy horse.

Kholran
05-20-2012, 10:26 PM
What I do when I'm just starting out and they only reach 8 is, once they reach adult, pick something to train in, do that until they reach first level, show once, then retire. Because they need 2x training to reach first level, and you only get 3 "turns" in before retirement, that last turn training isn't going to be very useful. Since two of my quests are about winning cups, even one show is going to get me a step closer to finishing the quest. Then I retire it and breed another one from the original "foundation" horse I had (which ages to 24 and can usually get 5-6 breeding badges in that time, making it the more worthy horse to breed).