PDA

View Full Version : not gaining breeding badges

toboelover
05-01-2012, 05:46 PM
I have trained two store-bought horses until they have retired and they have reached level 4 in the saddle seat discipline, but they have not earned any breeding badges. I also could not enter the junior league competitions with them. I'm told 'Your horse needs to be in the same league of any of the open competitions'. What is wrong?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000246324234

Xhane
05-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Thanks for your report. We'll look into it and come back to you!

mushlymush
05-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Your breeding badges should be attached to the horse in its' info page. When you level up a horse you automatically get a breeding badge. It's possible you trained your horse TOO high for the junior leagues--I believe you can only go to 3 stars in junior league, then you bump up to the intermediate league or whatever is next. With 2-star discipline you can definitely still compete in the juniors.

toboelover
05-01-2012, 10:15 PM
The horses both had 0 breeding badges. They never got them. And I tried competing with them right after they got to level 2.

Xhane
05-02-2012, 09:25 PM
It seems you sent your horses to the Rainbow so they are not showing on your game anymore. We'll investigate further on this though. Thanks for the report.