View Full Version : plz fix this

Syrain_knights
05-01-2012, 12:35 PM
I got this problem when I start the game
http://img.flashtux.org/img13303b520a58x7815ca54.png
what should I do

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
05-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Which problem do you get? and have you contacted technical support?

TheLeoCrow
05-02-2012, 12:17 PM
[...]P.S (Yes , again) : I have the skidrow

As I said in your other thread, I don't think you will get any help in the official Ubisoft forums if you are using an illegal version of the game. Buy the game and then IF you still have trouble, we will find the solution

Mr_Shade
05-02-2012, 03:25 PM
Locking thread due to OP using cracks.

Syrain_knights
05-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Do you mean that is the problem ...… ok You USA or UK are blocking everything we buy we can't buy full virsions so we don't have the mains DVD we just download the game with 1 , 1.2 weeks just to play this game and you are saying to me that's my Problem ....... THIS LIFE IS SUCK . BTW I AM FROM SYRIA AAND >>>> I LOVE MY COUNTR Y MORE THAN ANY ONE AND I'll SUVIE TO LIFE HEREE EVERY WEBSITE IS BLOCKED BLOCKED HOW SHOULD I BUY IT HUH ????? shut up it's not Bashar Al-Asd Problem it's your AND we love our president .................................................. ... You guys sucks

Syrain_knights
05-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Locking thread due to OP using cracks.

Do you mean that is the problem ... ok You USA or UK are blocking everything we buy we can't buy full virsions so we don't have the mains DVD we just download the game with 1 , 1.2 weeks just to play this game and you are saying to me that's my Problem ....... THIS LIFE IS SUCK . BTW I AM FROM SYRIA AAND >>>> I LOVE MY COUNTR Y MORE THAN ANY ONE AND I'll SUVIE TO LIFE HEREE EVERY WEBSITE IS BLOCKED BLOCKED HOW SHOULD I BUY IT HUH ????? shut up it's not Bashar Al-Asd Problem it's your AND we love our president .................................................. ... You guys sucks

Syrain_knights
05-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Man ......................... I can't take it anymore i'll Suicide Under the cir****tances of this life