PDA

View Full Version : why do you think desmond is going back to the animus ?

DoNNiEDaRkO50
04-28-2012, 09:02 PM
He has the apple ,,and has the location of the grand temple?? why is he going back to the animus?? even though if there is a reason (which of course there is ) why is he exploring all of connor's life?? he could just go the last memory?? cause if it is gonna be like AC:B And AC1 that desmond can't access last memory that would be soo repetitive

WHAT do you think ?

OriginalMiles
04-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Wait until the game comes out, its only 6th months away, and this has been asked loads of times.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-28-2012, 09:05 PM
He needs to find apple #3

DoNNiEDaRkO50
04-28-2012, 09:21 PM
Wait until the game comes out, its only 6th months away, and this has been asked loads of times.

I am just discussing ,, and '' only 6th months'' ? I can't even wait for E3 and it's just a month away :S

DoNNiEDaRkO50
04-28-2012, 09:22 PM
He needs to find apple #3

K ,, but also why explore all of connor's life?

naran6142
04-28-2012, 09:27 PM

to get enough synch to access the relevant memory, it might be repetitive but it makes sense in the game world... or there might be another reason

OriginalMiles
04-28-2012, 09:33 PM
I am just discussing ,, and '' only 6th months'' ? I can't even wait for E3 and it's just a month away :S
Believe me, I can't wait either.
I think Desmond has to relive Connor because he has to key to activating the temple, because it's already open (It looks like it at the end ACR)..

Serrachio
04-28-2012, 09:36 PM

He knows where the Grand Temple is, but who's to say he knows what to do in there, or how to get in there safely?

It wouldn't be unreasonable to expect that the First Civilization protected the Grand Temple with various traps and security measures.

DoNNiEDaRkO50
04-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Believe me, I can't wait either.
I think Desmond has to relive Connor because he has to key to activating the temple, because it's already open (It looks like it at the end ACR)..

I think that Too ,, cause at the ending of revelation when Desmond said '' i know what we need to do'' and then william opened the door ,, Juno was standing out of the temple ,, maybe she will tell him why to go back

DoNNiEDaRkO50
04-28-2012, 11:18 PM
He knows where the Grand Temple is, but who's to say he knows what to do in there, or how to get in there safely?

It wouldn't be unreasonable to expect that the First Civilization protected the Grand Temple with various traps and security measures.

I Think there will be a grand temple mission for desmond and I think it will be the hardest and the best of assassin's creed missions

FilipinoNinja67
04-28-2012, 11:23 PM
An aftershock coma occurs shortly after the ending of Rev then he is put into the Animus 3.0 to rebuild his mind. In there he will find the help of subject 18 who tells him of the third faction that has always been around and is completely hell bent on destroying free will and order. This other faction is known as the Renegade Ninja Unicorns (R.N.U.) that have always been secretly present in the past AC games. First they started out as a bunch of poor women in Acre until their operation grew into Italy and those annoying women slowly evolved into lute playing guys wearing weird tights. Desmond works with 18 to stop the R.N.U. and the game ends with another person getting out of an Animus 7.09 in the year 3032.

I can't think of any reason for him to go back in the Animus 3.0, hopefully it isn't going to pull a "Brotherhood" and be a repeat of a reason from the past AC games.

playassassins1
04-28-2012, 11:30 PM
An aftershock coma occurs shortly after the ending of Rev then he is put into the Animus 3.0 to rebuild his mind. In there he will find the help of subject 18 who tells him of the third faction that has always been around and is completely hell bent on destroying free will and order. This other faction is known as the Renegade Ninja Unicorns (R.N.U.) that have always been secretly present in the past AC games. First they started out as a bunch of poor women in Acre until their operation grew into Italy and those annoying women slowly evolved into lute playing guys wearing weird tights. Desmond works with 18 to stop the R.N.U. and the game ends with another person getting out of an Animus 7.09 in the year 3032.

That makes so much sense!!! lol

DoNNiEDaRkO50
04-28-2012, 11:45 PM

I can't think of any reason for him to go back in the Animus 3.0, hopefully it isn't going to pull a "Brotherhood" and be a repeat of a reason from the past AC games.

How could I've been so blind?! This just makes sense If you think about it LOOL

morpheusPrime08
04-29-2012, 05:59 AM

Wow alot of you guys sure are *****s, hes just asking whats the reason you think Desmonds going back in the Amimus.

Im curious also because from what I got from playing multiplayer (more like watching the videos on youtube:p) the templars know Desmonds location and theyre sending Daniel Cross and some other agents to intercept them, so how are they going to go back in the animus while on the run? Maybe they have some secret assassin bunker nearby created years ago by Connor where William Miles introduces the Animus 3.0 and expains to Desmond his mothers Native American roots and how he needs to go re live his memories to unlock the temples secret:D

PS does anybody know exactly why in the AC verse that we switched from Altair to Ezio, was it ever explained? If not, no big deal keep it movin.

OriginalMiles
04-29-2012, 06:33 AM
Wow alot of you guys sure are *****s, hes just asking whats the reason you think Desmonds going back in the Amimus.

Im curious also because from what I got from playing multiplayer (more like watching the videos on youtube:p) the templars know Desmonds location and theyre sending Daniel Cross and some other agents to intercept them, so how are they going to go back in the animus while on the run? Maybe they have some secret assassin bunker nearby created years ago by Connor where William Miles introduces the Animus 3.0 and expains to Desmond his mothers Native American roots and how he needs to go re live his memories to unlock the temples secret:D

PS does anybody know exactly why in the AC verse that we switched from Altair to Ezio, was it ever explained? If not, no big deal keep it movin.
I wasn't being anything, and I posted my reason later on.
We changed from Alty to Ezio because of they needed to search for any remaining PoEs before Abstergo found them and then the Temples, I think, and then we find out it's because Abstergo wanted Ezio's apple so they sent Lucy to break out Desmond so she could get the apple when they find it and bring it back to Abstergo becasuse she's (SPOILER) a Templar...
AC is a massive mind f***, especialy now we know about Lucy, which makes everything more confusing!

InfamousQ1987
04-29-2012, 06:38 AM

I'm pretty sure it's because Ezio was the next ancestor to come into contact with a P.O.E. If I'm not mistaken, Abstergo had Altair's apple and destroyed it in the D.I.A. cover up. So Abstergo is in need of a new Apple, which is why they set up the whole Desmond escape plan. They needed Desmond to relive Ezio's memories to find the location of Ezio's Apple (Juno stopped that from happening of course;) ) I'm sure that Connor will come into contact with a new Apple of Eden, maybe the one George Washington has possession of?

pirate1802
04-29-2012, 07:39 AM
To watch Altair-Maria love scene again.

Calvarok
04-29-2012, 08:50 AM
He has the apple ,,and has the location of the grand temple?? why is he going back to the animus?? even though if there is a reason (which of course there is ) why is he exploring all of connor's life?? he could just go the last memory?? cause if it is gonna be like AC:B And AC1 that desmond can't access last memory that would be soo repetitive

WHAT do you think ?
I think that's just the way the animus works. Important memories require sync to work up to. Sometimes you might get lucky, but honestly if you did you'd have a ****ty game.

playassassins1
04-29-2012, 09:07 AM
I think he has to relive Connor's memories because he knows the way into the Grand Temple and Desmond doesn't . Its kind of the same like ACB, Desmond relives Ezio's memories just because he needs to find the Apple of Eden.

Nooboo1972
04-29-2012, 09:12 AM
He can lie and rot in the animus for all I care, if this John Beiswinger author dude get his way...

I want ubisoft to show some respect and go out with information to us fans... Since I've no longer feel interest in playing ACII when this threat of ACIII cancellation looming...

Acrimonious_Nin
04-29-2012, 05:05 PM

It is not easy for any Animus subject or user to just jump in to any memory. Especially if its a new Ancestor and Time in History. You need time to adapt. Ezio's story took over 40 years to complete and Connor is only going to last 30. So I believe it has something to do with the fact that Desmond is going to have to ease his way into the memory, then once he starts getting used to the 'accommodations' he might start skipping ahead in time like they did with Altair and Ezio.

I think that Too ,, cause at the ending of revelation when Desmond said '' i know what we need to do'' and then william opened the door ,, Juno was standing out of the temple ,, maybe she will tell him why to go back

This might be the case, remember that Juno told Desmond in brotherhood,"...Only she remains to be found.." and something about "...one will accompany you through the gates..." so...she might help him a little bit more as the entire van of people start looking at Desmond like , "He has completely lost it" Kind of reaction.

SquarePolo27
04-29-2012, 05:32 PM
this threat of ACIII cancellation looming...

Where did you hear that? Just because some person is suing Ubisoft, doesn't mean the entire game is going to be cancelled.

DoNNiEDaRkO50
04-29-2012, 05:33 PM
It is not easy for any Animus subject or user to just jump in to any memory. Especially if its a new Ancestor and Time in History. You need time to adapt. Ezio's story took over 40 years to complete and Connor is only going to last 30. So I believe it has something to do with the fact that Desmond is going to have to ease his way into the memory, then once he starts getting used to the 'accommodations' he might start skipping ahead in time like they did with Altair and Ezio.

This might be the case, remember that Juno told Desmond in brotherhood,"...Only she remains to be found.." and something about "...one will accompany you through the gates..." so...she might help him a little bit more as the entire van of people start looking at Desmond like , "He has completely lost it" Kind of reaction.

yes there is a woman that will accompany him though the gates ,, but juno also said '' sh doesn't lie within our sight '' and there was lucy and rebbeca so there will be a new female character I am sure

DoNNiEDaRkO50
04-29-2012, 05:38 PM

Yes lucy explained it ,, she said ,, subject 16 became obsessed with Italy so she thought the apple was there ,, and she also said that she knew that desmond had an ancestor in Italy so the went from altair to ezio who wasn't an assassin and had become an assassin though training which desmond needed through the bleeding effect to become a better assassin,, so the went to ezio

DoNNiEDaRkO50
04-29-2012, 05:43 PM
He can lie and rot in the animus for all I care, if this John Beiswinger author dude get his way...

I want ubisoft to show some respect and go out with information to us fans... Since I've no longer feel interest in playing ACII when this threat of ACIII cancellation looming...

LOL ,, do you really think the game would be cancelled??! I mean there is a possibility for that but it's too little ,, Ubisoft can't allow this ,, they can settle this down with money if they are going to lose the case ,, but really ubisoft can't lose this case ,, the can win it easily

DoNNiEDaRkO50
04-29-2012, 05:46 PM
I think he has to relive Connor's memories because he knows the way into the Grand Temple and Desmond doesn't . Its kind of the same like ACB, Desmond relives Ezio's memories just because he needs to find the Apple of Eden.
K I'm with this but really ubisoft should find another reason to relive connor's life I mean it's gonna be so repetitive

Animuses
04-29-2012, 05:59 PM
I think the modern day story is just a mess at this point.

De Filosoof
04-29-2012, 06:14 PM
I think the modern day story is just a mess at this point.

Why?

Animuses
04-29-2012, 06:21 PM
Why?
The lack of progression since ACII, the lazily done story of Lucy, TWCB are becoming too major, and the need to find excuses to go back into the Animus.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-29-2012, 07:38 PM
yes there is a woman that will accompany him though the gates ,, but juno also said '' sh doesn't lie within our sight '' and there was lucy and rebbeca so there will be a new female character I am sure

Laetitia England is the only other known girl, that coincidentally, is ''Beyond the darkened horizon...", which is also beyond the ''cross'' that darkened it in the first place. :D

Razrback16
04-30-2012, 12:28 PM
I would imagine Desmond & company will need assistance either entering or using the temple.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-30-2012, 06:13 PM
I wonder if Desmond will seem a bit crazy when he starts talking to Juno and no one else can see her.

SixKeys
04-30-2012, 06:26 PM
I wonder if Desmond will seem a bit crazy when he starts talking to Juno and no one else can see her.

Not really. Shaun and Rebecca witnessed Ezio's chat with Minerva and heard her message to Desmond so they know they'll be waiting for Desmond to show up.

Acrimonious_Nin
05-01-2012, 02:09 AM
Not really they saw what was recorded in the Animus. In brotherhood, twice, Desmond talks to Juno and Lucy says,"Is everything ok?" and when she is talking to you in the vault at the end Desmond says,"Did anyone hear that?'' and I believe Lucy responds with " hear what?" It doesn't seem that they know that he can see TWCB. I don't think that they even saw Juno in the vault. I think that when Desmond starts talking to Juno (most likely) in the beginning of AC3 everyone is gonna look at each other like "Who is he talking to? he must have lost it." kind of looks...>_>

SixKeys
05-01-2012, 03:27 AM
Not really they saw what was recorded in the Animus. In brotherhood, twice, Desmond talks to Juno and Lucy says,"Is everything ok?" and when she is talking to you in the vault at the end Desmond says,"Did anyone hear that?'' and I believe Lucy responds with " hear what?" It doesn't seem that they know that he can see TWCB. I don't think that they even saw Juno in the vault. I think that when Desmond starts talking to Juno (most likely) in the beginning of AC3 everyone is gonna look at each other like "Who is he talking to? he must have lost it." kind of looks...>_>

I'm talking about the end of AC2. They all heard the message from Minerva where she mentioned Desmond by name while talking to Ezio.

MaKaVeLiTL
05-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Where did you hear that? Just because some person is suing Ubisoft, doesn't mean the entire game is going to be cancelled.

If it does get cancelled because of that money grabbing tool I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a crazed fan murders him.

eagleforlife1
05-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Maybe Connor entered the Grand Temple 250 years earlier and Desmond needs to view his memories to find out how he got through certain sections.

The8bitAsian
05-02-2012, 11:00 AM
I believe that Desmond doesn't know how to get into the temple. At the end of Revelations when it shows the cinematic of where the temple is changing as time goes by, it makes me believe that the entrance to the temple is shut off by land, mountains, etc. Connor probably knows another entrance to the Temple. The cinematic also shows that there aren't really any buildings on top of the temple unlike the previous games where there are secret entrances or passwords. Hopefully new screenshots and/ or leaked videos can tell us more about the plot.

infamous_ezio
05-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Probably to help desmond and the others get into the temple, just in ACB they needed the password to get into junos temple.

fruitmejunje
09-30-2012, 07:13 AM
I know that Desmond not being able to enter the temple is the most logical reason for him to enter the Animus, but I sure hope there is more detph to that. I just finished ACR (for the fourth time) and it feels Altair, Ezio and Desmond are the three chosen ones, then Connor comes out of nowhere. I just hope Connor's life is somehow crucial to the main story and not just because "Desmond can't open a door".

Krayus Korianis
09-30-2012, 07:30 AM
If it does get cancelled because of that money grabbing tool I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a crazed fan murders him.

He'll be taken out with an air assassination. lol.