PDA

View Full Version : don't know how...

auntsis49
04-28-2012, 03:08 PM
I know I will sound like a ******, but I am a 49 yr old woman who really loves to play video games. I do not know how to make the man run, or climb, I can not get anywhere in the game because of this knowledge I do not have. Have tried everything, went and read manual on disk and that did not help ethier. Guess I should have bought the first one instead of assassin's creed 2 first, dumb huh? Well please don't count me out yet, and if you would help me it would be much appreciated.

Scystab
04-29-2012, 04:49 PM
It's simple, just hold down the "high profile ****on", which for us the PC gamers is the right mouse ****on, i think it can also be activated with Capslock. To sprint/Freerun, hold down right mouse ****on+space bar

Scystab
04-29-2012, 04:50 PM
bah! silly forum censure.

HIGH PROFILE BU T T ON

Ferrith
04-30-2012, 02:01 PM
I know I will sound like a ******, but I am a 49 yr old woman who really loves to play video games. I do not know how to make the man run, or climb, I can not get anywhere in the game because of this knowledge I do not have. Have tried everything, went and read manual on disk and that did not help ethier. Guess I should have bought the first one instead of assassin's creed 2 first, dumb huh? Well please don't count me out yet, and if you would help me it would be much appreciated.

The begining of AC II, the birth of Ezio, is a sort of tutorial. If you have passed this part it is highly unlikely you can't make him run. One of AC II annoyances is that tutorials for some moves appear too late in the game. Assuming you play with a mouse and a keyboard, here is a short list I had made back when I first played AC II, because the keys to some moves were changed from AC to AC II.

Head - E
Empty Hand - Shift
Armed Hand - O -> Left mouse
Legs - Space [for walk/run/sprint]
High Profile - Right mouse
Medicine - 1
Hidden Blade - 2
Sword - 3
Firsts - 4
Weapon Wheel - Q
Target lock - F
Map - Tab
Pause - Escape

Dodge - Space + Right mouse
Evade - Directional arrow + Space
Counter kill - Right + left mouse
Throw sand - hold left mouse + release
Tackle from horse - Right mouse + shift

[By not buying AC I you missed Altair, one of the best characters, in my opinion. He is my very favourite.]