PDA

View Full Version : Adam & Eve gameplay AC3?

De Filosoof
04-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Since the AC2 truth video i've been hoping for some Adam & Eve gameplay, something similar to the Altair gameplay in AC2.
I was very happy when i heard the voice from Adam in the leaked audio from the lost archive DLC and hoped we would finally get some Adam or Eve gameplay, or even a new cutscene, but no... Only audio :(.
I think it would give a very mysterious and eerie feeling reliving a memory of someone who lived that long ago, the thing AC is all about :).
What do you think? Would you like some Adam & Eve gameplay in AC3?

NinjaSpartanII
04-28-2012, 05:53 PM
Well, even though it would be really interesting to see what really happened clearly during the war between thw humans and ones who came before, Im pretty sure Desmond is not directly related to Adam or Eve, and it would be rather weird running around without clothes for a whole mission :p

SleezeRocker
04-28-2012, 06:22 PM
it would be rather weird running around without clothes for a whole mission :p

Yeah like near the end of Metal Gear Solid 2 :P

De Filosoof
04-28-2012, 06:43 PM
Yeah like near the end of Metal Gear Solid 2 :P

That part was awesome!!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul8j9I90ueM

OriginalMiles
04-28-2012, 06:56 PM
Unless we play as Clay (which we obviously aren't) I don't think we will, I don't think Dez is related to Adam or Eve.

De Filosoof
04-28-2012, 07:01 PM
Unless we play as Clay (which we obviously aren't) we won't, I don't think Dez is related to Adam or Eve.
There's a big change that somebody is indirectly related to Adam & Eve.
So where's your proof that Desmond isn't directly or indirectly related to Adam & Eve ?

OriginalMiles
04-28-2012, 07:43 PM
There's a big change that somebody is indirectly related to Adam & Eve.
So where's your proof that Desmond isn't directly or indirectly related to Adam & Eve ?
Has it been said Desmond is related to Adam and/or Eve? All we know is that Clay is.

InfamousQ1987
04-29-2012, 02:10 AM
Maybe if desmond found eve's descendant, impregnate her, aborted the baby, and use the combined DNA of desmond & eve's descendent from the (now dead) fetus to view their memories. I know it sounds outrageous, but remember..." The miracle is in the execution" subject 15 experienced the memories of her child's father, because the animus was reading the babies DNA. It was something along those lines, if I'm not mistaken

Acrimonious_Nin
04-29-2012, 02:35 AM
Has it been said Desmond is related to Adam and/or Eve? All we know is that Clay is.

Desmond is a descendant of Adam and Eve.

Serrachio
04-29-2012, 04:45 AM
Maybe if desmond found eve's descendant, impregnate her, aborted the baby, and use the combined DNA of desmond & eve's descendent from the (now dead) fetus to view their memories. I know it sounds outrageous, but remember..." The miracle is in the execution" subject 15 experienced the memories of her child's father, because the animus was reading the babies DNA. It was something along those lines, if I'm not mistaken

The Animus was picking up on the baby's genetic memories from the father, and it was acting against those of its mothers. The baby was not dead however.

Later on, once Abstergo got what they wanted from Subject 15, they sent a "clean-up team" to make sure she disappeared.

Desmond is a descendant of Adam and Eve.

There is nothing to prove that.

Rakudaton
04-29-2012, 10:55 AM
If you just use common sense, statistically it's overwhelmingly probable that Desmond is their descendant.

So while nothing has been confirmed (to my knowledge), we should assume he is their descendant unless we find evidence to the contrary.

On topic, I would like to see just a little snippet of gameplay like this :D

Acrimonious_Nin
04-29-2012, 04:46 PM
^ This.

Desmond is Clay's distant cousin. Clay is a direct descendant of Adam. Desmond is on some level a Descendant of Adam.

Serrachio
04-29-2012, 08:44 PM
^ This.

Desmond is Clay's distant cousin. Clay is a direct descendant of Adam. Desmond is on some level a Descendant of Adam.

All this proves is that Clay is linked to Adam, and Desmond shares a common ancestor with Clay.

It does not prove that the link to Adam that Clay has runs in the same bloodline that Desmond does. For the very same reason that none of the ancestors we play as with Desmond are related, it could be that the line from Ezio that splits into Clay and Desmond could very well be from one side of his family and the Adam side from the other.

I'm not saying that it's wrong to assume it could be true, but you should not say that it is.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-29-2012, 10:04 PM
So you are suggesting that Desmond is not able to relive Adam's life, since he does not share that specific genetic encoding as Clay( Adam's hybrid Y-chromosome). So when S16 says,"In Eden.Find Eve.The Key. Her DNA...." You are saying that maybe in order to find Eve, Desmond may be shown a memory through ''glyphs'' by TWCB who know the truth, since Desmond can not relive those memories. He has to find the ''key'' to open something, somehow right ?

In an AC3 interview they have made clear that the glyph puzzles from S16 will come back, but they will not be given by Clay himself....So he might learn something through that probably ?

P.S your grammar was a tad bit difficult to read sorry, but "It does not prove that the link to Adam that Clay has runs...." through me off it sounded like Clay got diarrhea >_> what did you mean ? if they share a common ancestor then they must share Adam, and Ezio as common ancestors. (I'm not sure about Altair though).

playassassins1
04-29-2012, 10:22 PM
So you are suggesting that Desmond is not able to relive Adam's life, since he does not share that specific genetic encoding as Clay( Adam's hybrid Y-chromosome). So when S16 says,"In Eden.Find Eve.The Key. Her DNA...." You are saying that maybe in order to find Eve, Desmond may be shown a memory through ''glyphs'' by TWCB who know the truth, since Desmond can not relive those memories. He has to find the ''key'' to open something, somehow right ?

In an AC3 interview they have made clear that the glyph puzzles from S16 will come back, but they will not be given by Clay himself....So he might learn something through that probably ?

P.S your grammar was a tad bit difficult to read sorry, but "It does not prove that the link to Adam that Clay has runs...." through me off it sounded like Clay got diarrhea >_> what did you mean ? if they share a common ancestor then they must share Adam, and Ezio as common ancestors. (I'm not sure about Altair though).

Wow, 1,000 posts in a month....

Acrimonious_Nin
04-29-2012, 10:28 PM
What year are you living in ?

playassassins1
04-29-2012, 10:38 PM
What year are you living in ?

Sorry, i misread the 2011 part. I thought it said 2012.

Man, i feel so embarrassed.....

Acrimonious_Nin
04-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Wow, 1,000 posts in a month....

HAHAHAHAH omg you failed this is a moment of hilarity muahahhaha...jk yeah your forgiven ;D

<3

De Filosoof
04-30-2012, 12:28 AM
Sorry, i misread the 2011 part. I thought it said 2012.

Man, i feel so embarrassed.....

You don't have to.
It can happen to everyone.

dxsxhxcx
04-30-2012, 01:15 AM
I would love to play that sequence, I want to know what happened before and after that... maybe S16 message (find Eve) would lead us there and we'll be able to play as Adam or Eve, exploring the grand temple (assuming that the city of the truth video and the one that is destroyed in ACR are the same of course) to find a way to open it... this would be pretty cool... :)

Serrachio
04-30-2012, 01:41 AM

They share Ezio as a common ancestor. That doesn't specifically state that they have Adam though.

I mean, if they both did, Clay wouldn't need to provide Desmond with The Truth video since he could relive it himself.

dxsxhxcx
04-30-2012, 02:18 AM
I mean, if they both did, Clay wouldn't need to provide Desmond with The Truth video since he could relive it himself.

but if it wasn't for S16 how would he know where to look?! Even if he (Desmond) is related to Adam or Eve (what I think it's the case), before Abstergo put their hands on him, Desmond tought the Assassins were just a bunch of crazy people, he would never figure out what or where he should look to get some answers by himself, at least not with a lot of research (and like we know, time is something they don't have), I believe one of S16's roles was to open Desmond's eyes to what was happening and he did (or tried) to do that with his glyphs...

Acrimonious_Nin
04-30-2012, 02:49 AM
Oh well, then I wonder how we are going to find this key...because I think I already found a couple of them in AC2 when you loot those training dummies. :D I really can't wait for AC3 --I need to know how it ends Q.Q, but I am still for a Capture the artifact or Artifact assault like MP game with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. How cool would that be :D

De Filosoof
04-30-2012, 01:43 PM
Oh well, then I wonder how we are going to find this key...because I think I already found a couple of them in AC2 when you loot those training dummies. :D I really can't wait for AC3 --I need to know how it ends Q.Q, but I am still for a Capture the artifact or Artifact assault like MP game with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. How cool would that be :D

Haha that would be pretty epic.
Adam & Eve and their resistance against TWCB.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-30-2012, 06:10 PM
^ Yes. I would totally like a MP and a SP Video(or memory) where we can see the war that was waged back then...>_> I mean could you imagine humans vs TWCB. It must have been an epic battle with ''magic'' wielding ''gods'' vs humans with spears and stones o.O. I think if they made a game that allowed us to relive this moment it would be nothing short of epic by pure nature of the times.