PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mayan Ruins

kefert
04-26-2012, 12:40 AM
What if the lost mayan ruins dlc is is fact a Desmond mission? Maybe we get to visit the ruins in 2012 and discover some evidence about TWCB and maybe an exclusive weapon for Desmond

I know it's unlikely, but I'd like to hear your ideas. How would it be possible?

frogger504
04-26-2012, 12:42 AM
There was a thread about this already, also you get a Fabled Cutlass from it. It's most likely a Conner Mission.

SixKeys
04-26-2012, 12:48 AM
I'm pretty sure the DLC description said something like "Connor's mission leads him to the Mayan ruins".

kefert
04-26-2012, 12:57 AM
I'm pretty sure the DLC description said something like "Connor's mission leads him to the Mayan ruins".

Dang. My hopes were crushed pretty quick if this is true

Acrimonious_Nin
04-26-2012, 01:05 AM
It's a Connor mission...sorry D: ......There are other DLC's that some people think might show up as Desmond missions though.

rileypoole1234
04-26-2012, 02:21 AM
Yes it says Connor in the description. Sorry to crush your dreams hahah. I wonder though, will Connor be travelling to South America in the main game or is this just one little special thing for DLC?

kefert
04-26-2012, 02:42 AM
Perhaps Connor travels there when he is old and has accomplished everything he needed to.
But something else is bothering me: what kind of revelations are we gonna find in the DLC? You know, since Desmond will recieve all the necessary revelations for his ultimate mission.

JumpInTheFire13
04-26-2012, 02:56 AM
It's hard to imagine Connor'd travel all the way to South America for something insignificant. But I also doubt Ubi would make a DLC out of something very important to the story.

rileypoole1234
04-26-2012, 03:22 AM
It's hard to imagine Connor'd travel all the way to South America for something insignificant. But I also doubt Ubi would make a DLC out of something very important to the story.

Yes but it just seems a bit odd to have a Mayan temple in the game, and it takes place nowhere near where a Mayan temple would be.

TheHumanTowel
04-26-2012, 08:11 AM
The Lost Archive begs to differ.

Sukramo
04-26-2012, 10:43 AM

Nah, if fact they NEED stuff like this to cover up the vast time jumps we will have in AC3. No one wants the "Altair did nothing for 20 years" fiasco back.................

SquarePolo27
04-26-2012, 09:57 PM
The Lost Archive? ;)

kefert
04-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Nah, if fact they NEED stuff like this to cover up the vast time jumps we will have in AC3. No one wants the "Altair did nothing for 20 years" fiasco back.................

This. But the trip would have to be after the war, or on the year connor's story ends

arkangelyou
06-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Do you think that we could download the Mayan Ruins DLC from PSN/Xbox Marketplace? Or will it exclusive to only the special edition versions?

lukaszep
06-25-2012, 02:15 PM
I don't know why you would compare this DLC with The Lost Archive DLC.
Lost Mayan Ruins is Pre-order content. They never have important missions or plot points in bonus missions.

BBALive
06-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Yes it says Connor in the description. Sorry to crush your dreams hahah. I wonder though, will Connor be travelling to South America in the main game or is this just one little special thing for DLC?

It'll most likely be a sailing mission.