PDA

View Full Version : OLEG: YOUR OPINION REQUESTED

XyZspineZyX
01-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Oleg,

There's an interesting thread going on next door in General Discussion on realism.

My guess is that the sim has many difficulty/realism levels to make it accessible to all tastes/skill levels (a smart move).

But I also feel that, marketing and sales aside, you have your own personal opinion as to which settings offer the best SIMULATION, or what represents the most REALISTIC gameplay and results.

If this is true, would you care to share what those settings might be? Not for just "grins and giggles" or pure enjoyment, but what settings produces the closest fidelity to "real life".

I'm especially interested to hear which icon settings you think best approximate human vision.

XyZspineZyX
01-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Oleg,

There's an interesting thread going on next door in General Discussion on realism.

My guess is that the sim has many difficulty/realism levels to make it accessible to all tastes/skill levels (a smart move).

But I also feel that, marketing and sales aside, you have your own personal opinion as to which settings offer the best SIMULATION, or what represents the most REALISTIC gameplay and results.

If this is true, would you care to share what those settings might be? Not for just "grins and giggles" or pure enjoyment, but what settings produces the closest fidelity to "real life".

I'm especially interested to hear which icon settings you think best approximate human vision.

XyZspineZyX
01-19-2004, 02:11 PM
Bump. Inquiring people want to know.