PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 Easter Eggs

Deltasparkz
04-23-2012, 11:39 AM
What kind of Easter eggs are you hoping to find?

I hope they will do:
Witcher 2
MGS
Ghost Recon

TorQue1988
04-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Well they must return the favor for Witcher 2:D
I would love to see easter egss about The Patriot and Red Dead Redemption.

frogger504
04-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Doctor Who.

Freerunning in the TARDIS.

Limed_-
04-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Age of Empires! That'd be cool, since that game is near to ACIII's time period. Maybe easter eggs from earlier AC games.

reddragonhrcro
04-23-2012, 02:32 PM
As for MGS pretty much would be cool to get Raiden from MGR:R

De Filosoof
04-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Easter eggs/references to previous AC games.

freddie_1897
04-23-2012, 04:04 PM
red dead, theirs just got to be

Deltasparkz
04-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Also after reading the playstation review they seem to mention Predator and Arnold Schwarzenegger

freddie_1897
04-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Also after reading the playstation review they seem to mention Predator and Arnold Schwarzenegger
that was just talking about what it felt like, i don't know if they'll be any references to that

Deltasparkz
04-23-2012, 04:17 PM
that was just talking about what it felt like, i don't know if they'll be any references to that

you never know they were also talking about Red Dead with the animals

Sukramo
04-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Darth Borgia

POP1Fan
04-23-2012, 04:27 PM
Prince of Persia.

kriegerdesgottes
04-23-2012, 04:32 PM
I don't want any unrealistic out of franchise easter eggs. I do hope they reference Ezio or Altair in some way but nothing outside of the AC franchise.

GLHS
04-23-2012, 07:06 PM
I don't want any unrealistic out of franchise easter eggs. I do hope they reference Ezio or Altair in some way but nothing outside of the AC franchise.

Yeah, I agree. Stuff that us veterans would enjoy.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-23-2012, 10:40 PM
I hope as your walking through the forest at night the skull kid comes around and shoots a nut in Connors face....and yell out "THIS IS A ZELDA EASTER EGG" and disappears..AC2 with that big octopus was just creepy awesome.

btw did revelations have any easter eggs ?

rileypoole1234
04-23-2012, 10:45 PM
I think that with a game such as AC, the easter eggs make me lose the immersion. If there are easter eggs they need to be realistic.

Ayreons-Will
04-24-2012, 12:49 AM
[QUOTE=frogger504;8265186]Doctor Who.

Freerunning in the TARDIS.[/QUOTE
This would be amazing.

Deltasparkz
04-24-2012, 05:39 AM
I hope as your walking through the forest at night the skull kid comes around and shoots a nut in Connors face....and yell out "THIS IS A ZELDA EASTER EGG" and disappears..AC2 with that big octopus was just creepy awesome.

btw did revelations have any easter eggs ?

Yes it did here's a link with all the easter eggs: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_Eggs#Assassin.27s_Creed:_Revelations

I really hope they do a predator easter egg i mean they have done: MGS and Mario

SquarePolo27
04-24-2012, 09:25 PM
Without a doubt, Witcher 2. They're gonna pay! :D

Judging from previous games, there's got to be a couple of comic book ones thrown on there. :)

Acrimonious_Nin
04-24-2012, 09:59 PM
wha if they make an easter egg about this law suit XD

swiftkinfe
04-24-2012, 11:05 PM
Well Connor has been shown more of a predator then Ezio or Altair. I would think it would be cool for some refference to the Predator Movie series. For example going into the woods and finding some deep dark cavern or house. When you walk inside there is Predator equipment like wrist blades or a helmet along with numerous Alien or human skulls with the occasional growl but no Predator is visible.

Or Connor using a hidden blade similar to a predator's wrist blade very Assassin looking. As an LOL if he finds a mask there should be a helmet he could find and he could pick it up and try to use it and then throw it away when he discovers he can't use it.

Or Desmond simply comparing Connor to the Predator itself would make my day. Sorry I'm a fan of the Movie;)

Deltasparkz
05-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Well Connor has been shown more of a predator then Ezio or Altair. I would think it would be cool for some refference to the Predator Movie series. For example going into the woods and finding some deep dark cavern or house. When you walk inside there is Predator equipment like wrist blades or a helmet along with numerous Alien or human skulls with the occasional growl but no Predator is visible.

Or Connor using a hidden blade similar to a predator's wrist blade very Assassin looking. As an LOL if he finds a mask there should be a helmet he could find and he could pick it up and try to use it and then throw it away when he discovers he can't use it.

Or Desmond simply comparing Connor to the Predator itself would make my day. Sorry I'm a fan of the Movie;)

Hmmm i wish they would but i highly doubt it would be items more like a reference to the movie if anything like a glyph

Deltasparkz
06-18-2012, 09:11 AM
Pirates of the Caribbean EASTER EGG would be EPIC!!!

AnthonyA85
06-18-2012, 04:17 PM
Indeed, I would be VERY surprised if they DIDN'T have some kind of PoTC Easter Egg included in the game.

At the very least, we need a Pirate ship with black sails floating around the Caribbean somewhere for Connor to sink.

But if we don't get the Black Pearl, then I we have a scene where Connor is approaching a boarding ramp for a ship in Boston (maybe his ship before it gets given to him), with two Red Coats guarding the ramp and as he approaches, one of them calls out to him:

Guard: "This area is off limits to Civilians!"

Connor: "I'm terribly sorry, if i see any, I promise to let them know immediately." *tries to side-step guards*

freddie_1897
06-18-2012, 04:22 PM
there should be someway of doing something that makes the PoTC theme music start playing in the background as you are sailing. or say your boat is sinking and you arrive at the port in the same way jack did at the beginning of the black pearl

Medo3G
06-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Actually I want an easter egg like the one in the bonfire of the vanities in AC2.
Maybe you trigger something which makes Connor see his tribe before it burned or something

Josegtx13
06-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Not really an Easter Egg, or maybe it is, but I would like Ezio and Altair to be mentioned at least once in the game.

A Easter Egg I do want to see, is that I hope we get to see a Kraken when we're out in the Caribbean :p

SaintPerkele
06-18-2012, 06:15 PM
"Connor Kenway!" - "CAPTAIN Connor Kenway!"
Yup, I can see that happen actually :D