PDA

View Full Version : Service errors

Derynirose
04-21-2012, 03:45 PM
I'm getting lots of errors today. This one the most common since once again I'm overloaded with weeds in the morning.
service: USER_LOOT_ITEM
I have also had errors with accepting friends help. I haven't played with horses yet since I am spending time clearing trees and weeds again.

mpepsigirl1971
04-22-2012, 03:15 PM
i always love playing new games, i would like this one if it didn't keep saying error... it is making me upset, i have to refresh the page all the time, i hope they hurry up and fix it or i won't be playing it any more.

Derynirose
04-24-2012, 02:43 PM
I am still getting all kinds of service errors. Not just looting but every action I do. I have to refresh every two or three times I try to do something. I am also getting service errors visiting friends.

SDakotaPony
04-24-2012, 03:33 PM
I am having the same problems. I had so much trouble just trying to load the game. Once the game loaded then I kept getting errors with accepting friends' help, collecting stuff and clearing weeds. The horses get stuck on various tasks. Ggggggrrrrr UGH!

FD ID https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=677156786

daywalker_22
04-24-2012, 04:06 PM
I am so upset... I started with 4000 horse bux but I tried to buy a couple things, it would give me an error so I would refresh and my item would be gone but my money was gone too! Im down to 900 cause I had to buy them again!! everything I do gets an error!! Fix quickly please! I am itching to play this!

spoiledfox
04-24-2012, 05:19 PM
i am getting a user setup error?? all i can get is the music playing

Xhane
04-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Hello,

Thanks for your report. We are aware of it and are working on fixing those issues as soon as possible.