PDA

View Full Version : My Suggestions || 4/20/12

Megannator
04-21-2012, 12:36 AM
As a person who has ridden saddleseat for a number of years now, it bugs me to see the saddleseat "icon" as a western saddle. I've ridden in saddleseat equitation classes, and we ride in cutback saddles.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/h74he.bmot7/v/vspfiles/photos/1-7676-2T.jpg?1334738389

Here is a picture of one... without the stirrups, of course. I would like this to be the saddle image.

Thank you!

Burritoish_Lee
05-01-2012, 06:31 AM
Or a way to let someone "choose" the type of saddle they would like to use. Many people use/see many types of different saddles in there lifes. When the game gets bigger, players in other country's know other types of saddles... as a saddle. For example... i have no idea what kind of saddle that is in the picture above, but i know the saddle icon that is currently in use, as a saddle.

Xhane
05-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll pass it on to the team :)

Angel-Wolf
05-06-2012, 04:15 AM
[***]

Megannator
05-15-2012, 12:55 AM
Or a way to let someone "choose" the type of saddle they would like to use. Many people use/see many types of different saddles in there lifes. When the game gets bigger, players in other country's know other types of saddles... as a saddle. For example... i have no idea what kind of saddle that is in the picture above, but i know the saddle icon that is currently in use, as a saddle.

The saddle above is a cutback saddle, the proper and typical saddle used in all saddleseat competitions.

You can search "cutback saddle" in google to see more pictures =)