PDA

View Full Version : Lucy's Disappearance after Sequence 5 (present day) ACB

Rogue Agent 035
04-20-2012, 08:26 PM
I am going through the AC series (storyline only) to help bring myself up to speed before finally watching Embers, an was just curious where Lucy runs off to after you speak with her outside the villa at the start of sequence 5? I've read through the emails to see if there was any clue, but have been un-lucky up to this point as it seems the next time we see her after that is the last present day sequence in the church cathederal with rebecca an shaun.

Thanks in advance

Rouge Agent 035

mattscat16
04-20-2012, 11:37 PM
she was probably just giving reports to the templars or something.

GLHS
04-21-2012, 01:51 PM
Actually, that's the most logical, and most popular theory now. There was definitely a reason, and it is NOT a glitch. It is put there on purpose by the devs. The exact reason for her absence is still not known, but as I said, the most logical theory is that she was sending information outside of the other Assassin's knowledge. The theory is helped mostly b/c of the Abstergo code pen and email tablet that is directly connected to the Abstergo Network.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Yes I agree with GLHS, it is most likely there for reasons unknown to us. It is logical, with what we now know, that she could have been giving info to the Templars. If you read the Abstergo dossiers in AC:R MP you will see that they make reference to her in the dossier with Desmond on it.

To add-on to this, there were a lot of missing e-mails from Lucy (like 3 e-mails) that was sent to William, but clearly not through the Hephaestus e-mail network due to the fact that they were not in her outgoing mail box.