PDA

View Full Version : No effort on AC3 PC version?

Garry19691969
04-19-2012, 11:57 AM
Couldn't find an AC3 forum so I figured this has to go here for now. I read in an interview with Ubisoft creative director Alex Hutchinson that, and I quote, "We're definitely supporting PC, we love PC, but I think it'll be PC with a controller. I don't see us investing hugely in a mouse and keyboard setup. I think if you want to play on PC and you want to play Assassin's Creed, you have a controller."

I'm sorry? WTF!!! Its bad enough that they port console games to PC version in a shoddy fashion anyway but now they are insisting that PC game players use a control??? What next? Do away with PC games altogether so we all have to play bloody games consoles?

Hey, Ubisoft, there is still a market for PC games you know! Us PC players are still here? How about once in a while putting us ahead of the consoles gamers? Never before have I seen such a blatant put down for PC gamers as this, and directly from a leading guy at Ubisoft. I have played each and every version of AC released on the PC and loved them, keyboard and mouse controlled, so why now, at the end of the triology do Ubisoft smack us in the face and say sorry guys, you'll just have to make do, we're putting consoles over PC.

Its insulting, its unproffessional and it shows to everyone exactly where Ubisoft are now putting their efforts and money. Don't expect any further decent PC games from this developer guys.

ProletariatPleb
04-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Check the link in my signature.
READ IT PROPERLY.

Scystab
04-19-2012, 07:27 PM
This has already been discussed several times. Sidspyker24 is providing you with the petition you can signe, but in essence, we will be getting the keyboard and mose controlers like we did in the previous games, as far as i know - and it's stated in the petition at the top :)