PDA

View Full Version : Bombs and health system in AC3

lilshawty741
04-17-2012, 05:06 AM
According to this article, the health system has been redone. It sounds like medicine is gone and health will just regenerate over time except in combat (which I think is the same way it was done in AC1). Bomb crafting is also gone. What do you guys think of the changes? Personally I like them. No medicine should make combat harder and I only used bomb crafting to complete achievements.
Also I apologize in advace if this has already been posted.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1323996/assassins_creed_3_dev_talks_new_combat_regen_healt h_map_size_bomb_crafting.html

MetalCreed
04-17-2012, 05:19 AM
Old news bro.

naran6142
04-17-2012, 05:20 AM
According to this article, the health system has been redone. It sounds like medicine is gone and health will just regenerate over time except in combat (which I think is the same way it was done in AC1). Bomb crafting is also gone. What do you guys think of the changes? Personally I like them. No medicine should make combat harder and I only used bomb crafting to complete achievements.
Also I apologize in advace if this has already been posted.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1323996/assassins_creed_3_dev_talks_new_combat_regen_healt h_map_size_bomb_crafting.html

apology accepted :p

ZombieAttkPlan
04-17-2012, 06:09 AM
More like AC1, the better.

Tuuuu
04-17-2012, 05:25 PM

Disagree! AC 1 was kinda boring and too much the same. The more like AC 2 / AC Brotherhood the better

pacmanate
04-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Disagree! AC 1 was kinda boring and too much the same. The more like AC 2 / AC Brotherhood the better

I think he means health system wise

frogger504
04-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Medicine is back, you just can't use it in battle.

I wish we still had bombs though, they added so much more diversity to the gameplay.

SleezeRocker
04-17-2012, 06:01 PM
This is somewhat offtopic but I don't where to put it (I can't on offtopic since it's AC related...somewhat):

alright this is going to sound VERY lame but....i had a dream of AC3 where I can see Connor in a building or hut? And he was talking to other Assassins and they seemed like his Native friends/allies that are Assassins as well and they were going to the battlefield I suppose (the big war front I guess like the trailer) to dom idk what. and connor's voice sounded like Altair from AC1.
Also in the dream it I saw something like Connor assassinated Benedict Arnold or crippled him with a club or something? Idk It's hazy when I try remembering it >_<.
And then eventually I think I saw Connor signing the Declaration of Independance and George washington thanked Connor in private or something.

Yes I know...very lame but I felt like typing it before I forget since im already having trouble trying to remember. the only clear thing I remember was that Connor's voice sounded like Altair from AC1 but I think suppsedly Connor is going to be voiced by the actor of Brock/Kaiba so idk. just felt like sharing -_-

freddie_1897
04-17-2012, 06:06 PM
This is somewhat offtopic but I don't where to put it (I can't on offtopic since it's AC related...somewhat):

alright this is going to sound VERY lame but....i had a dream of AC3 where I can see Connor in a building or hut? And he was talking to other Assassins and they seemed like his Native friends/allies that are Assassins as well and they were going to the battlefield I suppose (the big war front I guess like the trailer) to dom idk what. and connor's voice sounded like Altair from AC1.
Also in the dream it I saw something like Connor assassinated Benedict Arnold or crippled him with a club or something? Idk It's hazy when I try remembering it >_<.
And then eventually I think I saw Connor signing the Declaration of Independance and George washington thanked Connor in private or something.

Yes I know...very lame but I felt like typing it before I forget since im already having trouble trying to remember. the only clear thing I remember was that Connor's voice sounded like Altair from AC1 but I think suppsedly Connor is going to be voiced by the actor of Brock/Kaiba so idk. just felt like sharing -_-
you have weird dreams, did something weird happen? like conner goes out and realises that he's a leprechaun and he's fighting a sabertooth tiger?

SleezeRocker
04-17-2012, 06:09 PM
you have weird dreams, did something weird happen? like conner goes out and realises that he's a leprechaun and he's fighting a sabertooth tiger?

Yeah man! I should ask Connor next time I nap :P
Idk i have feeling I was inlfucned form watching the movie Glory last night. good movie though ;)

OriginalMiles
04-17-2012, 07:16 PM

I've been having AC3 dreams, Connor sounded Russian and he was killing enemies, and Desmond comes out of the animus, he talks to Rebecca, and she then drives away, Shawn call Desmond a stupid w***** , the Desmond starts fighting gangsters with lego guns....

SquarePolo27
04-17-2012, 07:59 PM
I love how this thread has escalated into dreams, it's genuinely hilarious :D

No medicine, w00t!

rileypoole1234
04-17-2012, 08:06 PM
I like the no medicine thing. No real medicine has the effect of the smelling salts in an AC, so it's certainly more realistic.

Dieinthedark
04-17-2012, 10:16 PM

mmhmm

BBALive
04-17-2012, 10:37 PM
Medicine is back, you just can't use it in battle.

I wish we still had bombs though, they added so much more diversity to the gameplay.

Medicine has been completely removed according to various interviews and articles.

Animuses
04-18-2012, 01:08 AM
This is good news in my opinion.

I agree.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-18-2012, 01:18 AM

This is good news in my opinion.

I agree.

I agree as well.