PDA

View Full Version : Hey, fellow assassin's check out this video

elmentor16
04-17-2012, 12:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJIgYVGNZOM&context=C4f7d83aADvjVQa1PpcFOoGe7etazJ1nwgBSshjMRA yFthMHl6eyw=

I am a beast at den defense. No barricades used.
Check out the video and subscribe

mattscat16
04-17-2012, 02:04 AM
no barricades... impressive

Poodle_of_Doom
04-17-2012, 02:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJIgYVGNZOM&context=C4f7d83aADvjVQa1PpcFOoGe7etazJ1nwgBSshjMRA yFthMHl6eyw=

Babble babble babble... I wish that there was one video out there of people demonstrating how to do something without having to talk the entire way through it. I mean, seriously, are you so freaking uncomfortable with your thoughts, that you can't stand the dead of silence?

xOMGITSJASONx
04-17-2012, 02:12 AM
Den defense with no barricades. Nice video.

freddie_1897
04-17-2012, 04:20 PM

modest too!

frogger504
04-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Babble babble babble... I wish that there was one video out there of people demonstrating how to do something without having to talk the entire way through it. I mean, seriously, are you so freaking uncomfortable with your thoughts, that you can't stand the dead of silence?

Assassin's creed Revelations Den Defense No barricades part 1/ COMMENTARY

You do know what that is right?

elmentor16
04-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Thanks. Glad that "SOME" of you liked it Please subscribe

freddie_1897
04-17-2012, 04:46 PM
it was cool, i can't subscribe cos i don't have an account but it was still good, keep it up

elmentor16
04-17-2012, 04:49 PM
Thats cool if can't but if know of anybody else who would might
like it could you give them the link?

frogger504
04-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Btw, there was a barricade...

freddie_1897
04-17-2012, 05:01 PM
Thats cool if can't but if know of anybody else who would might
like it could you give them the link?
sure

elmentor16
04-17-2012, 05:07 PM
I know lol there was nothing I could do about
the one they give you at the beginning.
I think I mentioned that in the video. Either that or it was in part 2.

elmentor16
04-17-2012, 05:18 PM
Make sure you guys check out the part as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi1MrW4H76Y

Poodle_of_Doom
04-17-2012, 05:24 PM
Assassin's creed Revelations Den Defense No barricades part 1/ COMMENTARY

You do know what that is right?

Yeah I do. Doesn't sway my opinion any though. People need a nice dose of shut the hell up in their videos. Chances are, if I'm watching something, I'm watching for the content, not the sound of their voice.

banolan
04-17-2012, 06:07 PM
Yeah I do. Doesn't sway my opinion any though. People need a nice dose of shut the hell up in their videos. Chances are, if I'm watching something, I'm watching for the content, not the sound of their voice.

I agree with you on this but I have been criticized because I don't have commentary in my videos so I understand why people do it even when it is not really needed in walkthroughs.

freddie_1897
04-17-2012, 06:08 PM
i think YOU need a nice dose of shut the hell up.

it is a COMMENTARY, if you don't like it, fine, don't watch it, but don't be an arsehole about it

Poodle_of_Doom
04-17-2012, 06:30 PM
i think YOU need a nice dose of shut the hell up.

it is a COMMENTARY, if you don't like it, fine, don't watch it, but don't be an arsehole about it

Believe me, when I noticed it was going to have a commentary, I closed the window. It took all of about 5 seconds...

I agree with you on this but I have been criticized because I don't have commentary in my videos so I understand why people do it even when it is not really needed in walkthroughs.

I'm glad you realize I'm not trying to be a jerk about this. I personally think you'd be better off giving a little introduction like you did, then being quiet while demonstrating the ideas presented.

freddie_1897
04-17-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm glad you realize I'm not trying to be a jerk about this. I personally think you'd be better off giving a little introduction like you did, then being quiet while demonstrating the ideas presented.
but that defeats the point in a commentary

frogger504
04-17-2012, 07:17 PM

This

Scystab
04-17-2012, 07:23 PM
I know lol there was nothing I could do about
the one they give you at the beginning.
I think I mentioned that in the video. Either that or it was in part 2.

Yes you can do something about it - you can sell that preplaced barricade ;) after i saw your video i tried it myself, sold the one barricade and managed a 48% defence and it wasn't that hard so i wouldn't announce myself a beast for doing it :D. Now you try it withouth the cannonade ability, along no barricades ;)

PS: i ain't spreading no hate, so, good job and congratz on nice your Defence :)

rileypoole1234
04-17-2012, 08:07 PM
I've only played den defense once. The fire cannon thingy really annoyed me.

freddie_1897
04-17-2012, 08:22 PM
it pissed me off to no end, i just couldn't get past the 2nd one

Acrimonious_Nin
04-18-2012, 01:04 AM
I hated the fact that you did not have the time to make use of all the different things you earned without hoping that the Templar launched another attack at your dens. This may be a bit off topic, but did anyone else notice the 2 extra memory seals that were found in one of the assassin recruit missions in Alexandria after you saved one of the descendants of Altair ?!?!? I mean, who the heck leaves that space in story so open!!!!!!!!

Poodle_of_Doom
04-18-2012, 03:00 AM

Actually, give me a little intro, demonstrate the task, and then go back and review it with the commentary via step by step instructions/overview. It would make the video a whole hell of a lot better. Plus, it would be original on youtube. Hell... I'll even let you say it was your idea. What the hell do I care?

frogger504
04-18-2012, 09:34 AM
Actually, give me a little intro, demonstrate the task, and then go back and review it with the commentary via step by step instructions/overview. It would make the video a whole hell of a lot better. Plus, it would be original on youtube. Hell... I'll even let you say it was your idea. What the hell do I care?

Not really better. I'd like to hear an actual person talking normal and naturally. Not an autotuned Cleaned Review of it. It's a Commentary not review anyways. I prefer actually hearing a person and not a robot.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-18-2012, 05:11 PM
To each their own I guess....

elmentor16
04-18-2012, 05:19 PM
****. Yall went all out on this post. For the guy who hated the fact that it was a commentary, just mute tge video and watch.
Simple as that. For that other guy, I did not think about selling it. When we do our next set of videos" hopefully its in HD"
I will sell it and continue. Thanks for the info

elmentor16
04-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Yes you can do something about it - you can sell that preplaced barricade ;) after i saw your video i tried it myself, sold the one barricade and managed a 48% defence and it wasn't that hard so i wouldn't announce myself a beast for doing it :D. Now you try it withouth the cannonade ability, along no barricades ;)

PS: i ain't spreading no hate, so, good job and congratz on nice your Defence :)

Oh I didnt think about that when we do our next set of videos I will do that