PDA

View Full Version : Still no NA Collectors Edition...

jvdarula
04-16-2012, 02:24 PM
What the hell Ubi? Do you have any intention on letting us know if there is gonna be a Collectors Edition for NA or not? Take my money please and quit being stupid.

pacmanate
04-16-2012, 02:25 PM
Don't get your knickers in a twist. There are still 7 months until release.

jvdarula
04-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Don't get your knickers in a twist. There are still 7 months until release.
Easy for you to say the have already announced a CE for your territory.

pacmanate
04-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Easy for you to say the have already announced a CE for your territory.

So? Its not like its going to make the release date come any quicker

LightRey
04-16-2012, 02:39 PM
Seriously? You feel this is worth making an entirely new thread for?

jvdarula
04-16-2012, 02:45 PM
Seriously? You feel this is worth making an entirely new thread for?
Apparently so, since I made a new thread. @pacmanate who said it would make the realease date come any quicker? I was just asking for confirmation on a NA CE from UBI.

pacmanate
04-16-2012, 02:49 PM
Apparently so, since I made a new thread. @pacmanate who said it would make the realease date come any quicker? I was just asking for confirmation on a NA CE from UBI.

There HAS been confirmation, no one knows what it is though.

ShadowRage41
04-16-2012, 02:50 PM
What the hell Ubi? Do you have any intention on letting us know if there is gonna be a Collectors Edition for NA or not? Take my money please and quit being stupid.

Relax man. They are always slow about announcing CE's for North America. However that does not mean' "This" time around we will get jilted again. From everything I am hearing we are getting a special edition. So just try and relax a bit. I understand given the past history of the company why you are anxious. But try and relax about it. This has been discussed over and over in the AC III collectors edition thread, much to the chagrin of some of the Europeans on this forum. Just try and chill out and see what drops.

MarleyMon81
04-16-2012, 02:57 PM
Last week the NA Community Manager came on and confirmed that we will be getting a special edition for NA. Yes I too would like to know contents and price but out of our control. We're all anxious, but just relax bud, it's coming.

jvdarula
04-16-2012, 03:03 PM
Last week the NA Community Manager came on and confirmed that we will be getting a special edition for NA. Yes I too would like to know contents and price but out of our control. We're all anxious, but just relax bud, it's coming.
Thank you

freddie_1897
04-16-2012, 04:07 PM
what's the point in this thread?
you can't make them do anything to make them announce it faster, and if you were looking for information you could easily have checked the sticky at the top of the page. this thread is just you getting angry at Ubisoft.

pacmanate
04-16-2012, 04:10 PM
If there's one thing I've learnt about people asking for the NA edition, it's that they don't shut up OR have patience

freddie_1897
04-16-2012, 04:11 PM
If there's one thing I've learnt about people asking for the NA edition, it's that they don't shut up OR have patience
this

kriegerdesgottes
04-16-2012, 04:11 PM
It is true that the NA CE is always released later than the European one and I can assure you with 100% certainty that we will get one. The question is whether or not it will suck compared to the European one just like every other one has so far but I have a good feeling about this year......just like I did last year....and the one before.....and the one before that....

SleezeRocker
04-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Read the 'Collector's edition announced thread!" pinned at the top. Somewhere within Page 24-5 and after it's been noted that one (wouldn't be too bad if 2 right? lol) CE is coming to NA Assasssin's.
Black-Widow helped, I put in my 'somewhat' confirmation from what a Gstop employee told me, and othesr have said something about a facebook post...even though I personally never seen such post and I have failbook O_o?

But regardless, don't worry OP it's very likely we're getting something over here ;)

UrDeviant1
04-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Don't worry, guy. If NA don't get a good CE, I'll sell you mine..

FOR 1 MILLION DOLLARSmuahahahahahahah :D

SaintPerkele
04-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Don't worry, guy. If NA don't get a good CE, I'll sell you mine..

FOR 1 MILLION DOLLARSmuahahahahahahah :D
http://www.zug.com/daily/journal/graphics/091010_streak_obama_02.jpg

Dammit, and I promised myself that I wouldn't spam the Ubi forums with pictures.

FrankieSatt
04-16-2012, 06:11 PM

This is why announcements should be made when they have ALL the information. They shouldn't go making announcements for one region when they aren't going to make them for the other. There is no reason why we have to wait for an NA announcement while annoucing the other Collector's Edition.

It's called courtesy. Maybe some people at UbiSoft should look it up.

UrDeviant1
04-16-2012, 06:28 PM
There could be any number of reasons why NA have been delayed on the Collector Editions. Maybe It's down to the sheer number of merchandise that needs to be manufactured, and they need to make sure they have the means to cater to the US.

I dunno, I just think there could be a reasonable explanation for the delay.

pacmanate
04-16-2012, 06:28 PM
This is why announcements should be made when they have ALL the information. They shouldn't go making announcements for one region when they aren't going to make them for the other. There is no reason why we have to wait for an NA announcement while annoucing the other Collector's Edition.

It's called courtesy. Maybe some people at UbiSoft should look it up.

I agree with this actually. No point announcing editions in other countries and not announcing the edition where the game is set. It is kinda funny though!

UrDeviant1
04-16-2012, 06:37 PM
I agree with this actually. No point announcing editions in other countries and not announcing the edition where the game is set. It is kinda funny though!

There could be a point though, just we're not aware of It.

pacmanate
04-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Maybe all the American Editions got deleted...

freddie_1897
04-16-2012, 09:55 PM
oh for gods sake.

THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS, THERE HAVE ALREADY BEEN ABOUT 4 THREADS FOR THIS. WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN THREAD FOR THIS?

Acrimonious_Nin
04-16-2012, 10:09 PM
The announcements are delayed because it is not easy to make colonial american flags to glue to your car...it takes time and sweat shops to do that. so be patient...I heard a rumor we might be getting a little oven to bake mini cupcakes as a tribute for Benjamin Franklin :D...so keep your hopes up XD

notafanboy
04-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Maybe all the American Editions got deleted...

indeed, ubisoft actually said that they dumped all of their NA collectors editions in the pacific ocean(ive got a link to prove it), sorry guys(and girls)

Akaskas
04-16-2012, 10:43 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/18717618.jpg

FrankieSatt
04-16-2012, 11:49 PM
There could be a point though, just we're not aware of It.

There is no reason they couldn't wait to announce them both at the same time. They wanted to give preferential treatment to the UK Editions.

They should have waited until they information on BOTH editions and then if there was a problem they could delay the announcement and still put them both out together.

LightRey
04-17-2012, 12:15 AM
There is no reason they couldn't wait to announce them both at the same time. They wanted to give preferential treatment to the UK Editions.

They should have waited until they information on BOTH editions and then if there was a problem they could delay the announcement and still put them both out together.
How would you know? Are you a business executive? Did you study the marketing strategies used within the gaming industry? Do you have some kind of diploma in economics? You're just making assumptions that are highly influenced by your (overly) emotional reaction to such a trivial thing.

rileypoole1234
04-17-2012, 12:19 AM
Maybe they're waiting to announce it because it's actually fantastic. It may be way better than our edition.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-17-2012, 12:29 AM
^ I was thinking that.

ShadowRage41
04-17-2012, 12:32 AM

oh for gods sake.

THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS, THERE HAVE ALREADY BEEN ABOUT 4 THREADS FOR THIS. WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO MAKE THEIR OWN THREAD FOR THIS?

How would you know? Are you a business executive? Did you study the marketing strategies used within the gaming industry? Do you have some kind of diploma in economics? You're just making assumptions that are highly influenced by your (overly) emotional reaction to such a trivial thing.

^ I was thinking that.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/ShadowRaziel/581413_388364741186232_113544412001601_1227026_181 0637187_n.jpg

jmk1999
04-17-2012, 12:32 AM
as much as i'd love to get news on a US CE... uh, this thread is not gonna help it come any quicker. it just seems like troll fuel. topic closed.