PDA

View Full Version : New York?

WildBoar44
04-16-2012, 01:40 PM
I loved it when ac was in Italy, not only cos im part Italian but i loved the settings and scenes. Now where in Tukey? America? Please get the Italian back cos ezio is Italian!

Im not moaning i wud just like it that way ='3 >3< Please.

FrankieSatt
04-16-2012, 01:52 PM
I loved it when ac was in Italy, not only cos im part Italian but i loved the settings and scenes. Now where in Tukey? America? Please get the Italian back cos ezio is Italian!

Since the Ezio story line is done and since Connor, the new ancestor, is Indian/American than it doesn't make sense to be anywhere else.

kalo.yanis
04-16-2012, 01:53 PM
http://yourfaceisstupid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/obvious-troll-is-obvious_48606.jpg

ProletariatPleb
04-16-2012, 03:11 PM

Remind me how we can play as *SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED* character whose death has been shown without getting angry.

freddie_1897
04-16-2012, 04:01 PM
sorry, but ezio is boring now, it is time for a complete change, uni have given us that, no-one wants another italian game

SaintPerkele
04-16-2012, 05:38 PM
I have the subtle feeling that people like you believe AC2 or ACB to be the first game in the franchise ever.
Assassin's Creed was never intended to be a merely Italian game, but to be game that explores different settings, time periods and locations. AC1 was set in modern-day Syria and Israel, for your information. The fact that there were two games set in Italy (out of the 4 main games we've had so far), was simply that the developers wanted to explore the whole Borgia setting and Rome which they couldn't fit in AC2 anymore.

Ezio is not the only protagonist. Altair did not appear for the first time in Revelations. The whole franchise is more than just Ezio.

..I never get tired of saying this.

BBALive
04-16-2012, 05:52 PM
Stop replying to a troll thread.

rileypoole1234
04-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Alright buddy...

MasterAssasin84
04-16-2012, 08:30 PM

Bit of lobsided topic i must say that Assassins Creed has to evolve and Ezio's story must come to an end , as much as love Ezio i am also very excited on seeing Assassins creed's future and given the Assassin order was worldwide it would not make an ounce of sense to totaly base it on the italian Assassins.

JCearlyyears
04-16-2012, 09:45 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/18712441.jpg
I hope you don't actually expect Ubisoft to change the location of AC.

jmk1999
04-17-2012, 12:28 AM
Ezio's story is over. There is no more Italy. Sorry, but this thread is getting sorta off-topic... yeah... um... topic closed.