PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 - Saga or Not?

BEARCOMPANY85
04-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Will Assassins Creed 3 be one game or will it span a saga such as Ezio for Assassins Creed 2 ?

freddie_1897
04-15-2012, 07:00 PM
I think they said this was Desmond's last game so I think it'll be a one off, but nothing's confirmed so you'll have to wait and see

ProletariatPleb
04-15-2012, 07:13 PM
I remember Alex Amancio saying that a new ancestor will be there in the next games who "will repeat the cycle anew".

TheHumanTowel
04-15-2012, 07:28 PM
I'd absolutely hate it if that was the case. I want some closure and I don't want to wait another 3 years to get it.

pacmanate
04-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Wouldnt think so. Desmonds last game is AC3. No Desmond = No Connor. Unless.... ;)

rileypoole1234
04-15-2012, 07:40 PM
I doubt it. They'll probably have a new modern day Assassin reliving memories.

dxsxhxcx
04-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Wouldnt think so. Desmonds last game is AC3. No Desmond = No Connor. Unless.... ;)

they can make a game only with the ancestor...

tarrero
04-15-2012, 07:46 PM
I would say NO!!!!

I think desmond will become the head of the assassins, and give a huge blow to the templars.....However if Ubisoft make a saga around Connor, I want them to take some timem, do not get me wrong, ACB and ACR are good games, but AC1 and AC2 are AWESOME games, I hope AC3 delivers; therefore, I want the franchise to have a "rest", so it can reborn may be within 2 years, so that a new "subject" becomes the protagonist.

GeneralTrumbo
04-15-2012, 07:55 PM
I doubt it.

freddie_1897
04-15-2012, 08:07 PM
in the ACB emails there was some mention of other assassin groups around the globe. and i remember that one they thought 'had either been compromised, or has gone deep undercover' or something along those lines. i think it would be interesting to play as someone from that group

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 08:15 PM
in the ACB emails there was some mention of other assassin groups around the globe. and i remember that one they thought 'had either been compromised, or has gone deep undercover' or something along those lines. i think it would be interesting to play as someone from that group

Ah yeah, the Team In Moscow. I like that Idea.

freddie_1897
04-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Ah yeah, the Team In Moscow. I like that Idea.
yeah, communist russia here we come (although i'd prefer tudor/ victorian england

pacmanate
04-15-2012, 08:22 PM
they can make a game only with the ancestor...

I was more saying depedent on whose connors memorys came from e.g great grandfather, desmonds long lost cousin could relive connor too

freddie_1897
04-15-2012, 08:24 PM
I was more saying depedent on whose connors memorys came from e.g great grandfather, desmonds long lost cousin could relive connor too
yeah, but i imagine that for a new protagonist they'll probably have a brand new ancestor (london, london, london please)

JumpInTheFire13
04-15-2012, 08:25 PM
That's what I was thinking. I wouldn't like a game with only the ancestor. The animus is a way to explain the HUD, respawns, etc.

lothario-da-be
04-15-2012, 08:28 PM
I remember somebody saying that the next ac game won't be in America or revolutionary France (i think it was Alex hutchinson)

tarrero
04-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Russian team??? Interesting, maybe a game during Peter the Great Time.....

dxsxhxcx
04-15-2012, 09:03 PM

I know, but IMO make one game with a new modern day protagonist that could be used to show us a new setting/ancestor just to finish Connor' story is a waste of character...

That's what I was thinking. I wouldn't like a game with only the ancestor. The animus is a way to explain the HUD, respawns, etc.

this wouldn't bother me, tons of games don't justify its HUD/etc, they could change it a little to not confuse some people but even if they don't, this isn't something that would make the game less enjoyable...

SixKeys
04-15-2012, 09:17 PM
It's possible Connor could still appear in some handheld games even after Desmond's story is over. AC: Bloodlines was all about Alta´r with no sign of Desmond all throughout the game. In console games/PC though, I doubt we'll see Connor again once Desmond's story is over.