PDA

View Full Version : Ancient egypt - the future for assassins creed

BEARCOMPANY85
04-15-2012, 11:03 AM
Now I know there are many Assassins Creed gamers within the community that would like to see a future title based in the time of ANCIENT EGYPT. My question to the AC community is what would you include in this possible title? I would like to hear everything from people involved to items & artifacts, possible monuments and absolutely anything you can think of regarding this subject. I would also like to hear what the AC community would think the difficulties would be with regards to making a game of this timeline. I will look forward to hearing from you soon guys.
Thanks

freddie_1897
04-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Alex Hutchinson said that they looked at Egypt, but it was quite a dull setting, so I doubt it will happen

mattscat16
04-15-2012, 02:23 PM
i mean it would be cool to climb up egyptian monuments and stuff, but the setting would just be a major stepback in the whole story and everything the past four games have accomplished

pirate1802
04-15-2012, 02:26 PM
i mean it would be cool to climb up egyptian monuments and stuff, but the setting would just be a major stepback in the whole story and everything the past four games have accomplished

How so? This cycle is ending with this AC. they plan to make more ACs, they can take it anywhere, for the next arc. Whether they do it or not is another question, but its certainly possible.

frogger504
04-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Egypt seems boring to me, many games are based in Egypt ancient too. It isn't original, what I love about AC is that it is so original.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:51 PM
i think the next game will be during prohbition and ww1

BEARCOMPANY85
04-15-2012, 05:52 PM
To be honest i don't think an Ancient Egyption setting would be to hard to re-create and could follow the Creed right back to the beginning as Altair's father was an Assassin just how far does the Creed go back, many AC games have referred to Egypt especially the ending of Revelations. Ancient Egypt in its prime was a vast country with huge riches and many cities aswell as desert too, no different from a setting to AC3 Boston & New York and also the frontier COULD THIS NOT BE THE BIRTH PLACE OF THE ASSASSIN ORDER AND THE TEMPLARS?.

freddie_1897
04-15-2012, 08:37 PM
i think the next game will be during prohbition and ww1
i hope that your thoughts are wrong

JumpInTheFire13
04-15-2012, 08:40 PM
i hope that your thoughts are wrong
As do I. I think Egypt would be boring, and it also seems similar to the setting of AC1. I want England, France, or South America.

freddie_1897
04-15-2012, 08:41 PM
As do I. I think Egypt would be boring, and it also seems similar to the setting of AC1. I want England, France, or South America.
for me its england 1st, then south america, then france.