PDA

View Full Version : Chaos theory ?

Acrimonious_Nin
04-15-2012, 04:43 AM
Chaos theory, or the Lorenz Attractor, is all over the entire AC story line.

http://everything2.com/title/Family+Tree+of+the+Gods+of+Greek+Mythology

judging by this lovely family tree. What do you purpose ? Chaos Theory? or a Means to an end ?

source: Assassins creed:Brotherhood
--subject 16 says ''Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear. It's already gone.

what did S16 see that he had to emphasize the Lorenz Attractor ? did he want us to study meteorology ?

source: Assassins creed:Revelations 'The Lost Archives'
--subject 16, '' I have seen, what has been. What will be.''

I believe the answer lies in a probable fact that ''The end is only the beginning.''

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:10 AM
I bet whats gunna happen is desmond finds all the peices of eden flys into space, throughs them into the sun then kills S the head of the templar order

JumpInTheFire13
04-15-2012, 05:55 AM
I bet whats gunna happen is desmond finds all the peices of eden flys into space, throughs them into the sun then kills S the head of the templar order
How much do you want to bet?

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:58 AM
How much do you want to bet?
Hey its just specualtion and brainstorming. I predicted that Ac3 was gunna be durring the Revolution and i also bet that AC4 will be during prohibition

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:59 AM
Ac5 theres no animus and you play as desmond throughout in NYC

beatledude210
04-15-2012, 06:26 AM
Ac5 theres no animus and you play as desmond throughout in NYC

Ubisoft has said AC3 will tie up Desmond's story. Not to mention a modern setting would be very out of place for Assassin's Creed.

infamous_ezio
04-15-2012, 06:39 AM
Chaos theory, or the Lorenz Attractor, is all over the entire AC story line.

http://everything2.com/title/Family+Tree+of+the+Gods+of+Greek+Mythology

judging by this lovely family tree. What do you purpose ? Chaos Theory? or a Means to an end ?

source: Assassins creed:Brotherhood
--subject 16 says ''Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear. It's already gone.

what did S16 see that he had to emphasize the Lorenz Attractor ? did he want us to study meteorology ?

source: Assassins creed:Revelations 'The Lost Archives'
--subject 16, '' I have seen, what has been. What will be.''

I believe the answer lies in a probable fact that ''The end is only the beginning.''

I remember seeing the lorenz attractor on the door of vault where desmond stabs lucy, it appears if ya use eagle vision. The purpose was to show a small change is about to happen, eg lucy was going to get stabbed, and if you think about it, 16 had this on the wall in desmonds room, which means that her death may have always been planned. i think it's nothing more then a reference to lucy being killed but who knows.

"everything you hold dear, everything you hope to become, its already gone" - this is very puzzling, i don't understand what he is trying to tell desmond, is desmond going to die? is he not going to be able to save the world? in TLA why do we need to "beware of the sixth" maybe these are related? truth is man, no one can answer these questions yet.. but its killing me -.-

"i have seen what has been, what will be" - as far as we know it, 16 is the key to everything, but unfortunately ubisoft cut his part short and didn't tell us everything, but instead left us in suspense.. i'm pretty sure he's just implying that through the bleeding effect he saw what happened in eden, and knows everything about TWCB and the entire history of POE and such...

the end is the beginning has been noted quite alot, iim not realy sure what it means :\

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Ubisoft has said AC3 will tie up Desmond's story. Not to mention a modern setting would be very out of place for Assassin's Creed.

Ya jst like halo, i think it says on the box #3 is the last game but nooooo, there was odst and there was reach and then they re-made combat evolved and now theres four. Ubisoft is a company why would they not milk this cash cow? i mean look at prince of persia

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Ya jst like halo, i think it says on the box #3 is the last game but nooooo, there was odst and there was reach and then they re-made combat evolved and now theres four. Ubisoft is a company why would they not milk this cash cow? i mean look at prince of persia

They can make more AC's without Desmond.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 02:32 PM
They can make more AC's without Desmond.

maybe but i think they are just going to milk the cow.

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 02:43 PM
maybe but i think they are just going to milk the cow.

If the game continue to be of top quality, and don't feel forced, then they can "milk the cow" as much as they want as far as I'm concerned.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Chaos according to greek myth was the beginning of all things. So Chaos will be the end of all thing.

''The end is the beginning''

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 04:38 PM
and chaos is true freedom ANARCHY!!!! :P

LightRey
04-15-2012, 04:45 PM
and chaos is true freedom ANARCHY!!!! :P
True anarchists don't believe chaos comes from anarchy (per se).

Acrimonious_Nin
04-15-2012, 05:07 PM
True anarchists don't believe chaos comes from anarchy (per se).

lol what are you sources I have only read Alexander berkman's the abc's of communist anarchism. I do not know if emma goldman wrote anything witch I suspect she did, but any recommendations?

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:25 PM
anarchy is chaos nvm

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:27 PM
what was this thread about?

LightRey
04-15-2012, 05:54 PM
lol what are you sources I have only read Alexander berkman's the abc's of communist anarchism. I do not know if emma goldman wrote anything witch I suspect she did, but any recommendations?
I'm not too big on books, so no recommendations here. :p