PDA

View Full Version : Lucy?

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Was Lucy a Templar the whole time after she rescued Desmond? I just replayed AC2 and she seemed genuinely afraid of Vidic at the end. Maybe she started to like Desmond, and stopped being a Templar? I dunno. thoughts?

sticks165
04-15-2012, 01:36 AM
yeah she was

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 01:37 AM
I dunno, at the end of AC2, she seemed guilty.

ZombieAttkPlan
04-15-2012, 03:17 AM
TLA revealed her to be a Templar.

Calvarok
04-15-2012, 03:18 AM
​She didn't seem scared at all! She actually seemed really prepared for the attack, suspiciously enough.

MetalCreed
04-15-2012, 03:29 AM
I was expecting a sex scene involving Lucy and Desmond you know..

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 03:53 AM
I don't think Abstergo would send there employe to get rid of one of their top prioritys... And yes they wern't finished with him beacause why would they send more people to get him... I think they would experiment till he died. o and sry for spelling

naran6142
04-15-2012, 04:06 AM
i dont consider her full blown Templar, just working for them... but ya she was...

someone want to explain to me why abstergo would plan a fake escape and then a fake attempt to get desmond back? Seems a little pointless to send a bunch of guys to die just to get Desmond to trust lucy more.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 04:25 AM
i dont consider her full blown Templar, just working for them... but ya she was...

someone want to explain to me why abstergo would plan a fake escape and then a fake attempt to get desmond back? Seems a little pointless to send a bunch of guys to die just to get Desmond to trust lucy more.

exactly what im saying and why would Rebbeca and Shaun trust her??? And why did Desmonds dad trust Shaun and Rebbeca at the end of ACR... dont even bring up Daniel cross.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-15-2012, 04:49 AM
I just restarted the series, and believe me when I say that it all makes sense now. There are so many little things that just give her away, but you might not notice until you had that info.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:03 AM
I had the vibe that she was a Assassin in AC1 and i still belived her till ACB. Fricken juno made you kill her beacuasse she "was not the one" and that means theres gunna be some new chick, i doubt becca. Why would she be a double double if they show that she was one im marching to ubisoft and punching the head wrighter in the face (that was a joke, i will not actually do that do not take this as a threat if thats what you are planning to do in the series i love the games ubisoft :))

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 05:18 AM
I know she was revealed as a Templar, I don't know, it just seems like she grew attached to desmond, just the way she interacted with him, and of course the emails which erudito so conveniently gave us the passwords to.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:21 AM
exactly

Animuses
04-15-2012, 06:24 AM
Lucy wasn't a Templar until they started releasing Assassin's Creed annually.

DylanJosh9
04-15-2012, 08:58 AM
exactly what im saying and why would Rebbeca and Shaun trust her??? And why did Desmonds dad trust Shaun and Rebbeca at the end of ACR... dont even bring up Daniel cross.

Um.. Rebecca and Shaun trusted her because they thought she was still an Assassin. Same with William.

William trusts them because they're Assassins.

I don't understand what you're not getting

TheHumanTowel
04-15-2012, 09:28 AM
Lucy wasn't a Templar until they started releasing Assassin's Creed annually.
My greatest fear.

freddie_1897
04-15-2012, 09:44 AM
^that is the first post on these forums in nearly 45 mins^

**** people, post more

Gil_217
04-15-2012, 09:47 AM
I know she was revealed as a Templar, I don't know, it just seems like she grew attached to desmond, just the way she interacted with him, and of course the emails which erudito so conveniently gave us the passwords to.

For God's sake, even if she possibly started to like Desmond (we don't even know if this is true) that doesn't mean she wasn't a Templar, alright?

And about that talk about her being afraid of Vidic at the end of AC2, how can you not figure this one out, she was playing along, she had to act convincingly, she was an undercover agent for Christ's sake,what did you expect, you wanted her to hug and kiss Vidic or something like that, I mean, is this so hard to understand??

TheHumanTowel
04-15-2012, 09:54 AM
I think she genuinely had feelings for Desmond, which is how she fooled his eagle vision.

kalo.yanis
04-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Um.. Rebecca and Shaun trusted her because they thought she was still an Assassin. Same with William.

William trusts them because they're Assassins.

I don't understand what you're not getting

Actually, William was suspicious of Lucy in ACB. Remember how he asked Desmond and Rebecca not to disclose the coordinates from the temple of Pythagoras to Lucy (and possibly Shaun)? That struck me as very odd.

GLHS
04-15-2012, 11:52 AM
Wait a minute...he asked Shaun not to pass on the message about the Denver team going dark just yet. I don't remember anything about Dez and Becca being told not to tell her the coordinates. They all saw it at the same time, btw. And didn't know what it was for yet.

OriginalMiles
04-15-2012, 12:05 PM
Here's what I think
Lucy was a Templar, she followed her orders, but over the course of AC2/ACB she started to gain feelings for Desmond, then thought about changing back into an Assassin, explaining why she seemed really stressed in ACB, she disappeared to see Vidic, explaining why she was missing for those sequences, to tell him she wanted to go back to the Assassin's, but he wouldn't let her, so she came back, still (technically) a Templar, so when they go to the temple, her intentions had changed, but Juno didn't know so she killed her, thinking she was still a Templar.

GLHS
04-15-2012, 12:12 PM
TWCB knew the future and knew she was standing in the way. We've all had this discussion before. It sounds stupid to have it be a mistake with all they knew and to have her death be accidental. They are much less naiive then that. If she was destined to have a change of heart, they would've let her live. Juno forced Desmond to kill her so she wouldn't be in the way of his destiny and what he needed to accomplish. She was an immediate threat to saving the world, and if she would've been allowed to live, they couldn't have succeeded. So actions were taken to eliminate the thread and force Desmond to see the truth.

pacmanate
04-15-2012, 12:14 PM
I hope its just explained more in AC3, it was left really open and cryptic.

GLHS
04-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Everything about it was just answered in TLA. That was the entire point on it. Wrapping up Clay and Lucy's stories. It won't be addressed anymore in detail.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 02:16 PM
For God's sake, even if she possibly started to like Desmond (we don't even know if this is true) that doesn't mean she wasn't a Templar, alright?

And about that talk about her being afraid of Vidic at the end of AC2, how can you not figure this one out, she was playing along, she had to act convincingly, she was an undercover agent for Christ's sake,what did you expect, you wanted her to hug and kiss Vidic or something like that, I mean, is this so hard to understand??

maybe grab desmond from behind while the guys with the shock sticks (why didnt they bring stun guns it would have save there life) stun him and they drag his lifeless body to abstergo

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 02:20 PM
also i think they changed lucy as they went along (if she was a triple agent) i mean, maybe she was flirting with you or something but i remeber her saying something in Ac1 to the tune like (there are others that can help) she breaks you out in Ac2 and you like actually kill people together. She then is a prettty stupid character in ACB. If you look at the erudidto hacked emails you seee she tried to get Subject 15 (the pregnant one) out but then Abstergo intentionally kills her and her unborn child minutes after

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 02:22 PM

First, calm down, there's no need for you to freak out about a forum thread. Desmond's Eagle Vision is supposed to be able to detect enemies, right? I'm just saying that maybe Lucy regretted her decision. What's hard to understand about that?

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 02:23 PM
maybe grab desmond from behind while the guys with the shock sticks (why didnt they bring stun guns it would have save there life) stun him and they drag his lifeless body to abstergo

But the plan by Vidic was for Desmond to escape and for Lucy to lead him Into a false sense of security, not to be killed -__-

ShaneO7K
04-15-2012, 02:25 PM
First, calm down, there's no need for you to freak out about a forum thread. Desmond's Eagle Vision is supposed to be able to detect enemies, right? I'm just saying that maybe Lucy regretted her decision. What's hard to understand about that?

The Eagle Vision will only show them as an enemy if Desmond believes the person is truly an enemy.

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Lolwut. Then how could we see random people we have never met before in red or blue?

ShaneO7K
04-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Lolwut. Then how could we see random people we have never met before in red or blue?

Well the normal people that live within a city would generally pose no threat to an assassin, while someone like a guard obviously would pose as a threat.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 02:36 PM
But the plan by Vidic was for Desmond to escape and for Lucy to lead him Into a false sense of security, not to be killed -__-

stun guns dont kill people, people with hidden blades kills people

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 02:37 PM
Desmond learned how to do the Eagle Vision from the bleeding effect, and he first learned it from Altair. While playing as Altair, in cities you've never been before, you see people in blue or red. Altair saw Jamal in red, and unless Altair secretly hated Jamal, then he thought Jamal was an ally. I rest my case.

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 02:38 PM
stun guns dont kill people, people with hidden blades kills people

The why did you say "drag his lifeless body away" -__-

POP1Fan
04-15-2012, 02:40 PM
I don't get why some people think that because she was a Templar she couldn't have had felt remorse for what she was doing.She felt bad that Clay died and she felt attached to Desmond while still being a Templar.Templars are human as well you know.

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Desmond learned how to do the Eagle Vision from the bleeding effect, and he first learned it from Altair. While playing as Altair, in cities you've never been before, you see people in blue or red. Altair saw Jamal in red, and unless Altair secretly hated Jamal, then he thought Jamal was an ally. I rest my case.

Jamal was Intended to be Assassinated by Altair In the game, but the devs had to cut It out. He was left "Red" as a minor easter egg.

AnthonyA85
04-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Jamal was Intended to be Assassinated by Altair In the game, but the devs had to cut It out. He was left "Red" as a minor easter egg.

True, it's just impossible to assassinate him without the other Assassins standing around screaming "HERETIC!" and killing me, i've tried 5 times already. I wish they hadn't taken Jamal out as a main target.

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Quoted from Wiki: "Those who possessed the gift were able to instinctively sense how people and objects related to them, which manifested as a colored glow, much like an aura in a person's mind's eye." If it's instinctive, then one should not have to think about whether or not you think it's a friend or foe.

ShaneO7K
04-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Quoted from Wiki: "Those who possessed the gift were able to instinctively sense how people and objects related to them, which manifested as a colored glow, much like an aura in a person's mind's eye." If it's instinctive, then one should not have to think about whether or not you think it's a friend or foe.

The other phrase you should've taken from that quote is how these people and objects "related to them". It still goes by their own general knowledge of the person or group with a little common snese.

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 02:58 PM

When using Eagle Sense, there has always been some tiny Inclination of who you're looking for/who you're looking at. Whether It be the armor the target Is wearing, the general area In which they are, or even picking up on suspicious activity.

Lucy FULLY gained Desmond's trust. As far as he was concerned she showed NO suspicious activity, there were no signs to suggest she was a Templar/enemy.

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 03:04 PM
Where did you get your information from about eagle vision (i'm not trolling, im a genuinely asking a question)

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Where did you get your information from about eagle vision (i'm not trolling, im a genuinely asking a question)

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Eagle_Vision This would be a good place to start If you need refreshing on anything AC.

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 03:10 PM
I've already looked at it. . .

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 03:16 PM
I've already looked at it. . .

Were you referring to me when you asked where someone got their Info on Eagle Vision?

If so, try playing the games, and search the forums for old threads relating to this. I'm sure there's hundreds of questions related to Eagle Vision.

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 03:18 PM
No, I was talking to Dead_gunner. Sorry, should have made that clear.

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 03:27 PM
No, I was talking to Dead_gunner. Sorry, should have made that clear.

But he was quoting the Wiki, which you claim to have read, so why are you asking him where he got the Info from?

I'm not trying to be an ***, just trying to make Sense (;)) of this thread.

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Well some of the things (that is not on the wiki page) he says raises interesting points, and I would like to look into them.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Lucy was a blue Templar. And why are you talking about out dated abilities it's all about the EAGLE SENSE now a days that mean you have to look at them and then you judge by their yellowish glow if their friend of foe. That means you have to think. Desmond had eagle vision 1.28, but now its eagle sense 2.03. in AC3 we will start seeing eagle sense 3.0. :D hope this helps

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Because we were talking about Lucy, who died in Brotherhood, before Eagle Sense.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-15-2012, 04:48 PM

Actually if you pay attention, you learned the Jamals name from one of the people who let the Templars in. He said there was another person, and through certain fact finding feats, you find that the other person is Jamal.

LightRey
04-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Actually if you pay attention, you learned the Jamals name from one of the people who let the Templars in. He said there was another person, and through certain fact finding feats, you find that the other person is Jamal.
Indeed. Alta´r even talks about him with Al Mualim and what is to be done with the guy.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 04:54 PM
how come on the wikia shes listed as an assassin

LightRey
04-15-2012, 04:55 PM
how come on the wikia shes listed as an assassin
Because that was her previous affiliation and the wikia is outdated.

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm pretty sure that you could see him in red before you interrogated the merchant,but I could be wrong. I need to play AC1 again.

punkyskunk
04-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Because that was her previous affiliation and the wikia is outdated.

all the way till ACB shes a assassin
I trust her lol :P
maybe i have a crush or something ..

LightRey
04-15-2012, 05:53 PM
all the way till ACB shes a assassin
I trust her lol :P
maybe i have a crush or something ..
No she was a Templar since before Clay infiltrated Abstergo.

Gil_217
04-15-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm pretty sure that you could see him in red before you interrogated the merchant,but I could be wrong. I need to play AC1 again.

Why is this even relevant?

It was already said that Ubisoft put Jamal glowing red as an easter egg, because originally he would be one of the assassination targets, since he betrayed the Assassins, but they cut it from the final game, so why are people still discussing this?

Edit: I was actually viewing the Easter Eggs page in the wiki, and they say Jamal appears in the first Altair memory in Revelations, glowing red when activating Eagle Vision. LMAO if this is true.

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 07:16 PM

It was already said that Ubisoft put Jamal glowing red as an easter egg, because originally he would be one of the assassination targets, since he betrayed the Assassins, but they cut it from the final game, so why are people still discussing this?

Who knows.

naran6142
04-15-2012, 07:38 PM
When using Eagle Sense, there has always been some tiny Inclination of who you're looking for/who you're looking at. Whether It be the armor the target Is wearing, the general area In which they are, or even picking up on suspicious activity.

Lucy FULLY gained Desmond's trust. As far as he was concerned she showed NO suspicious activity, there were no signs to suggest she was a Templar/enemy.

Doesnt that kinda defeat the usefulness of eagle vision?

think about machiavelli's informant he looked like a guard so if ezio came across him he would have killed him not knowing he was an ally...

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Doesnt that kinda defeat the usefulness of eagle vision?

think about machiavelli's informant he looked like a guard so if ezio came across him he would have killed him not knowing he was an ally...

I'd still say It's pretty useful, being able to locate your target In a crowd of people, being able to predict where your target Is going by following a trail. There are other properties of Eagle Vision/sense that are also pretty useful, like La Volpe was said to have able to see through walls. So yeah, It still remains useful.

Ezio never crossed paths with Machiavelli's Informant, so that doesn't really matter because that's just the way the Devs Intended It.

SixKeys
04-15-2012, 09:21 PM
I'd still say It's pretty useful, being able to locate your target In a crowd of people, being able to predict where your target Is going by following a trail. There are other properties of Eagle Vision/sense that are also pretty useful, like La Volpe was said to have able to see through walls. So yeah, It still remains useful.

The thing about La Volpe could just have been hearsay. It's not confirmed whether he even had Eagle Vision or not and if he did, whether it actually enabled him to see through walls. He intentionally let people see him as a mysterious character to make them fear him.

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 09:41 PM
The thing about La Volpe could just have been hearsay. It's not confirmed whether he even had Eagle Vision or not and if he did, whether it actually enabled him to see through walls. He intentionally let people see him as a mysterious character to make them fear him.

Hearsay or not, my point about people gaining varied abilities still stand.

Akaskas
04-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Okay then, nevermind.

naran6142
04-15-2012, 11:11 PM

Ezio never crossed paths with Machiavelli's Informant, so that doesn't really matter because that's just the way the Devs Intended It.

your right about being able to follow the trail and such but the main and most basic feature of eagle vision is to know the intentions of people around you. I brought the informant up as a good example of where this 6 th sense kinda fails.

masterfenix2009
04-15-2012, 11:17 PM
Almualim glowed blue too. There is no reason for Lucy not to glow blue.

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 11:25 PM
your right about being able to follow the trail and such but the main and most basic feature of eagle vision is to know the intentions of people around you. I brought the informant up as a good example of where this 6 th sense kinda fails.

The way I thought of It Is like this: If you have no predetermined knowledge of a person suggesting they were an enemy/ally, then Eagle Vision/Sense Is useless, and therefore not supposed to function that way In the first place.

I'm not entirely sure. Maybe what you mentioned was an oversight by the devs or something :confused:

SixKeys
04-15-2012, 11:36 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again: my theory is that Eagle Vision isn't knowledge but more like intuition. If the person you're talking to is a good actor, they will be able to fool Eagle Vision and show up as blue because the assassin has no reason to suspect they could be a threat. However, if the assassin suspects the person might become aggressive or dangerous, they will show up as red. All guards in the game (unless otherwise indicated in the story) are a potential threat if Ezio does something illegal. That's why all of them show up as red even when they haven't actually displayed signs of hostility.

UrDeviant1
04-15-2012, 11:38 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again: my theory is that Eagle Vision isn't knowledge but more like intuition. If the person you're talking to is a good actor, they will be able to fool Eagle Vision and show up as blue because the assassin has no reason to suspect they could be a threat. However, if the assassin suspects the person might become aggressive or dangerous, they will show up as red. All guards in the game (unless otherwise indicated in the story) are a potential threat if Ezio does something illegal. That's why all of them show up as red even when they haven't actually displayed signs of hostility.

Agreed. This Is basically what I was getting at In my last post.

GLHS
04-16-2012, 06:27 AM

Edit: I was actually viewing the Easter Eggs page in the wiki, and they say Jamal appears in the first Altair memory in Revelations, glowing red when activating Eagle Vision. LMAO if this is true.

It is. Struck me as funny too when I saw it and I was like "lol they remembered!" But yes, their attention to detail is even stretched to their easter eggs.

X10J
04-16-2012, 07:48 AM

That doesn't make sense to me. The point of eagle vision is to sense things that you couldn't without it, so it's only telling you things that you already know seems counter intuitive. The messages written in Desmond's room and the hidden map on some of Da Vince's paintings, for example, could not be seen without eagle vision. Also, it seemed like one of the things that lead Desmond to trust Lucy was her appearing in blue under eagle vision, so it seems circular that she should appear as blue because he trusted her.

UrDeviant1
04-16-2012, 11:34 AM
That doesn't make sense to me. The point of eagle vision is to sense things that you couldn't without it, so it's only telling you things that you already know seems counter intuitive. The messages written in Desmond's room and the hidden map on some of Da Vince's paintings, for example, could not be seen without eagle vision. Also, it seemed like one of the things that lead Desmond to trust Lucy was her appearing in blue under eagle vision, so it seems circular that she should appear as blue because he trusted her.

It's not telling you thing you already know -___-

The way I thought of It Is like this: If you have no predetermined knowledge of a person suggesting they were an enemy/ally, then Eagle Vision/Sense Is useless, and therefore not supposed to function that way In the first place.

Also refer to what sixkeys wrote a page back.

LightRey
04-16-2012, 01:06 PM

It makes it easier to find what you're looking for (regardless of what that thing is). That's what Eagle Vision seems to do.

UrDeviant1
04-16-2012, 01:45 PM
It makes it easier to find what you're looking for (regardless of what that things is). That's what Eagle Vision seems to do.

Basically, yes.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-17-2012, 12:57 AM

But how long would it have been until their paths did cross? What if Ezio had chosen to kill the informant shortly after him and Michiavelli went their seperate ways?

punkyskunk
04-17-2012, 01:47 AM

I think hes right. If you could pick up on the one bad guy in a crowded area without knowing anything ekse about him then why couldnt he sense that lucy was a templar

UrDeviant1
04-17-2012, 02:17 AM
F this thread.

punkyskunk
04-17-2012, 02:21 AM
I just think that it is stupid that they would do that

Poodle_of_Doom
04-17-2012, 05:16 AM
F this thread.

Was that really necessary?

X10J
04-17-2012, 07:07 AM

I see, I thought that what you were saying was that it is influenced by your presuppositions, but what you meant was that it makes apparent things that would have been easily (if not certainly) missed otherwise, e.g. body language, the indentation of weapons concealed in clothing, etc. Is that correct?

Also, I did read sixkeys' reply. It seemed to me to say that if you suspected someone of being a threat/enemy, they would appear as red in eagle vision. Now, red in eagle vision means that they are a threat/enemy. So it seemed to me that it was saying that if you thought someone was a threat, eagle vision would tell you they were a threat, i.e. what you already knew. But that's just how it appeared to me.

FilipinoNinja67
04-17-2012, 12:42 PM
I just restarted the series, and believe me when I say that it all makes sense now. There are so many little things that just give her away, but you might not notice until you had that info.

This! I replayed it also and I noticed so many double meanings in her sentences. "I just need you to trust me Desmond.."

X10J
04-17-2012, 11:16 PM
This! I replayed it also and I noticed so many double meanings in her sentences. "I just need you to trust me Desmond.."

They're especially easy to see when you're looking for them.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-18-2012, 01:06 AM
" People only see what they want to see. What the organization tells them to see." - S16

Poodle_of_Doom
04-18-2012, 03:04 AM
^

And then there's that.

GLHS
04-18-2012, 08:27 AM

Yeah, I did this a while ago, pretty much to specifically see the signs and oh yeah, they're very obvious. So many things have double meanings and don't make sense with the "She's an Assassin" theory we were lead to believe in the first place. She was pullin strings from the very beginning. It's particularly interesting to see how manipulative she is in AC1 and AC2. It's just like in movies. Once the bad guy is revealed, you go back and watch it and see everything. And then you feel stupid b/c it's so blatantly obvious and you're just like "how did I not see this before?"

Poodle_of_Doom
04-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I did this a while ago, pretty much to specifically see the signs and oh yeah, they're very obvious. So many things have double meanings and don't make sense with the "She's an Assassin" theory we were lead to believe in the first place. She was pullin strings from the very beginning. It's particularly interesting to see how manipulative she is in AC1 and AC2. It's just like in movies. Once the bad guy is revealed, you go back and watch it and see everything. And then you feel stupid b/c it's so blatantly obvious and you're just like "how did I not see this before?"

I think it has everything to do with perception, and what it is that a person wants to believe.

punkyskunk
04-19-2012, 02:00 AM
I think it has everything to do with perception, and what it is that a person wants to believe.

Isn't that the point of Assassins Creed, how you see things... whats in the history books may not be what happend and in this case Lucy but in the cannon she was revealed to be a templar... which is stupid and Ubi " THAT WAS A WORST PLOT TWIST IN THE HISTORY OF M NIGHT SHAMALON"!!!!

Acrimonious_Nin
04-19-2012, 02:31 AM
Isn't that the point of Assassins Creed, how you see things... whats in the history books may not be what happend and in this case Lucy but in the cannon she was revealed to be a templar... which is stupid and Ubi " THAT WAS A WORST PLOT TWIST IN THE HISTORY OF M NIGHT SHAMALON"!!!!

I'm sorry, but what is a cannon ? and don't say weapon :D thank you lmao.

punkyskunk
04-19-2012, 02:51 AM
I'm sorry, but what is a cannon ? and don't say weapon :D thank you lmao.

just what actually happend in the story... Like something that is uncannon (that didnt happen in the mythology of the story but was added as a "joke") is if i were to knock out all the gaurds at the end of AC2 but actually in the plotline of the story they all died

Acrimonious_Nin
04-19-2012, 02:56 AM
umm, I think I got it... Thanks :D lol

punkyskunk
04-19-2012, 03:47 AM
umm, I think I got it... Thanks :D lol np lol

Acrimonious_Nin
04-19-2012, 04:57 AM
^ Hes here too ?!?!?

punkyskunk
04-19-2012, 06:04 AM
^ Hes here too ?!?!?
WAIT A SEC... did you get hacked by a templar?