PDA

View Full Version : AC1 Ending, and few questions....

Poodle_of_Doom
04-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Alan Rikin sent Vidic a message towards the end of the game:

Warren:
If this kid isn't going to get us what we need, it's time to start looking elsewhere. I've cc'd David from our Acquisitions department. He may be able to provide you with a couple of additional test subjects should Desmond be retired. In case you need reminding, WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

This crap with the fluoride enhancement is going to put us under a LOT of scrutiny. We need to launch on the 21st. If we wait any longer we risk everything being frozen during the investigation. I have a feeling that none of our friends in D.C. are going to do us any favors on this one. We'll deal with them come election time.

We've cleaned up the mess at DIA, but I'm hearing there's some ******* baggage handler trolling newsgroups and nutjub websites with his tales of mass murder and corporate cover-ups. Where's he even getting his information from? Your report said the Project Lead killed everyone down there before our clean up crews arrived. I still don't understand how they managed to botch that so badly.

Anyway, we're trying to figure out who the hell he is so we can shut him up, but it's proving difficult. I'm beginning to wonder if he doesn't have help. Seems there are still a couple of those Assassin bastards running loose. It only takes one. But you already know that. Makes me wonder if the fluoride leak was internal after all... And if it was, are we dealing with a whistle blower or something worse?

I'm about ready to pull the plug on your Subject Seventeen. So either get me results or get another person into that Animus.
- Alan

That said, do you think that the person who escaped could be Erudito? More importantly, do you think that he, or this person whoever they may be, could of been one of the people sent in with Clay? At that, who do you think the next test subjects will be?

Also, after having killed Robert, you get pulled from the Animus, and listen to Vidic, as he turns on the speaker, and you hear gunfire. He goes on to tell you that the Assassins are all about completely decimated, and that there are very few left. Lucy tells you shortly thereafter that the complex in the desert (where Desmond was) has been abandoned, and that she doesn't know the where abouts of his parents. So if the Assassins are almost completely wiped out (which I got the impression that Vidic was referencing the Assassins as a whole, and not that one group of Assassins), do you think that there are very many left? Lucy, and Shaun, later tell Desmond that there are many other teams all over the world, yet they're supposed to be completely decimated....

Acrimonious_Nin
04-13-2012, 06:19 PM
Alan Rikin sent Vidic a message towards the end of the game:

That said, do you think that the person who escaped could be Erudito? More importantly, do you think that he, or this person whoever they may be, could of been one of the people sent in with Clay? At that, who do you think the next test subjects will be?

Also, after having killed Robert, you get pulled from the Animus, and listen to Vidic, as he turns on the speaker, and you hear gunfire. He goes on to tell you that the Assassins are all about completely decimated, and that there are very few left. Lucy tells you shortly thereafter that the complex in the desert (where Desmond was) has been abandoned, and that she doesn't know the where abouts of his parents. So if the Assassins are almost completely wiped out (which I got the impression that Vidic was referencing the Assassins as a whole, and not that one group of Assassins), do you think that there are very many left? Lucy, and Shaun, later tell Desmond that there are many other teams all over the world, yet they're supposed to be completely decimated....

I think, one, I love Alan's tone, Vidic is a little snarling cat next to his higher ups, but getting back to the question about the amount of assassins left on the planet. I believe that there only exists ''cells'' of assassins no more than 30 per cell scattered through the world. For example in AC:R the assassins were a heavy presence in Istanbul. Meaning that there were a society of them. In modern times they are not a society, per say, in the amount that exist around the world. They are more like scattered groups, only kept together by their creed and common goals :D

So long as the mentor has access to the internet I believe that the ''scattered'' assassins can operate like normal. That is why Vidic says to Desmond that they are scattered and that there are a few left. But what he is underestimating is that the assassins are anticipating Abstergo's attacks and defending from it as best as they can, so >_> ...I'm sorry if I did not answer the question good enough, but that is the best I got now...just got back from class <_< brain is in pain.

There is a big chance that the fluoride leak was the cause of erudito or some entity that is similar.'' Anyway, we're trying to figure out who the hell he is so we can shut him up, but it's proving difficult. I'm beginning to wonder if he doesn't have help. Seems there are still a couple of those Assassin bastards running loose. It only takes one. But you already know that. Makes me wonder if the fluoride leak was internal after all... And if it was, are we dealing with a whistle blower or something worse?''

Who can be harder to deal with than erudito ? a community of hackers? one hacker? erudito is the only other variable that is going around giving Abstergo a hard time no other known variables have been introduced to the AC universe. To add on getting ''inside info'' is a hackers specialty. so I say erudito...and being that Clay is a computer wiz I speculate that one of his buddies or his dad found out about this and formed erudito to help figure out why his son died. Since they clearly showed 'Father, son' connection in TLA what Father would not get involved.

erudito, I believe, could be Harold Kaczmarek...... >_>

" I'm beginning to wonder if he doesn't have help." I do not see how it improbable for the assassins to have contacted Erudito and most likely due to the heavy amount of Assassin propaganda you see it the dds game I believe, yes, he has help and its coming from the assassins.

Makes me wonder if the fluoride leak was internal after all... And if it was, are we dealing with a whistle blower or something worse?'' Sounds like that they are starting to pick up on Erudito if you ask me....since they are doubting that1.) The dds recruit believes erudito. And is working from the inside of Abstergo2.) or erudito is hacking out all the info from AbstergoThat is most likely why in AC:R in the dossier Abstergo says, '' Project Legacy is close​d due to a security breach."

SPOILER* At the end of AC3, shaun will get fed up that the assassins do not allow him to confirm his past, and ends up letting abstergo take him in as subject 18 and then he gets to use the animus and confirms that he is most likely irish.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-13-2012, 06:48 PM
I see what your saying about cells, and that makes perfect sense. That said, I wonder if Harold would help, considering his son's death. It may of been a trigger for him. On another note, I like the first quote from the emails that you used. When he says that it only takes one, and Vidic should know, knowing what I do now, that's an obvious reference to Lucy. It just helps me to remember that they really did have this all planned out.

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 06:50 PM
I think, one, I love Alan's tone, Vidic is a little snarling cat next to his higher ups, but getting back to the question about the amount of assassins left on the planet. I believe that there only exists ''cells'' of assassins no more than 30 per cell scattered through the world. For example in AC:R the assassins were a heavy presence in Istanbul. Meaning that there were a society of them. In modern times they are not a society, per say, in the amount that exist around the world. They are more like scattered groups, only kept together by their creed and common goals :D

When he tells him that there are teams scattered that is because the mentor is giving instructions from an e-mail network. It becomes easier to communicate long distance :p.

There is a big chance that the fluoride leak was the cause of erudito or some entity that is similar.'' Anyway, we're trying to figure out who the hell he is so we can shut him up, but it's proving difficult. I'm beginning to wonder if he doesn't have help. Seems there are still a couple of those Assassin bastards running loose. It only takes one. But you already know that. Makes me wonder if the fluoride leak was internal after all... And if it was, are we dealing with a whistle blower or something worse?''

Who can be harder to deal with than erudito ? a community of hackers? one hacker? erudito is the only other variable that is going around giving Abstergo a hard time no other known variables have been introduced to the AC universe. To add on getting ''inside info'' is a hackers specialty. so I say erudito...and being that Clay is a computer wiz I speculate that one of his buddies or his dad found out about this and formed erudito to help figure out why his son died. Since they clearly showed 'Father, son' connection in TLA what Father would not get involved.

erudito, I believe, could be Harold Kaczmarek...... >_>

THIS! would be soooo good If It was Clay's father as the brains behind "Erudito".

Were not even sure If "Erudito" are assassins. They might just be a group of expert hackers who have seen the wrong Abstergo commit, and choose to side with the assassins.
Harold Kaczmarek as their "leader" would give them even more motivation to want to fracture Abstergo. Speculation of course >.>

It was also "Erudito" who sent Desmond an e-mail In ACB with, Shaun's, Rebecca's and Lucy's computer passwords, to keep himself Informed of the exchanges between the three.
So whoever "Erudito" Is/are, they trust NONE.

As for the baggage handler at DIA, It could really have just been a baggage handler, OR this "baggage handler" Is part of Erudito, and was also the one to sabotage the satellite, which would also make him/her more than a hacker >.>

Acrimonious_Nin
04-13-2012, 06:55 PM
It would be awesome if as the satellite is about be launched, the assassins are in a epic battle and too busy to get to the launch and right before the satellite launches, Harold Kaczmarek goes in all out hack attack for vengeance against what happened to his son and sabotaging Abstergo XD that would be randomly epic!

ShaneO7K
04-13-2012, 06:58 PM
It would be awesome if as the satellite is about be launched, the assassins are in a epic battle and too busy to get to the launch and right before the satellite launches, Harold Kaczmarek goes in all out hack attack for vengeance against what happened to his son and sabotaging Abstergo XD that would be randomly epic!
For some reason this scenario reminds me alot of the ending of Independence Day.

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 07:01 PM

Do you remember In TLA dlc, all that binary code carved In the walls? (Clay might have carved them their?)

Some people got a bonus e-mail from Erudito, when they purchased a hoodie. In the e-mail was the very Binary code we saw In TLA >.> <.<

Acrimonious_Nin
04-13-2012, 07:09 PM
Do you remember In TLA dlc, all that binary code carved In the walls? (Clay might have carved them their?)

Some people got a bonus e-mail from Erudito, when they purchased a hoodie. In the e-mail was the very Binary code we saw In TLA >.> <.<

hmm I do not find it a coincidence that elite computer hackers can speak machine code a.k.a binary, but it is clear that Clay and Erudito are elite computer hackers....and the only hackers we know of are Clay, Erudito,(Harold is not known for hacking to my knowledge, but who knows) rebecca, shaun?....bubble boy....so any of these people minus shaun, rebecca, and clay could be part of this Erudito...The reason I think Harold could also be part of Erudito is that to my knowledge Erudite means, someoned who is learned or a scholar, and Erudito must be plural maybe?....and Harold wanted his son to go to the BEST university their was...so >_> maybe there might be on some level to Harold and his affiliation to the Assassins and maybe even Erudito or both

EDIT: actually Harold is an engineer so I believe that he must know about coding as well..soo>_> remove bubble boy :D lol

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 07:17 PM
hmm I do not find it a coincidence that elite computer hackers can speak machine code a.k.a binary, but it is clear that Clay and Erudito are elite computer hackers....and the only hackers we know of are Clay, Erudito,(Harold is not known for hacking to my knowledge, but who knows) rebecca, shaun?....bubble boy....

So how do you think anyone but Clay could have knowledge of these binary codes?

Can anyone hack a computer to retrieve binary codes?

Maybe someone from Erudito knew Clay? :S

Acrimonious_Nin
04-13-2012, 07:22 PM
So how do you think anyone but Clay could have knowledge of these binary codes?

Can anyone hack a computer to retrieve binary codes?

Maybe someone from Erudito knew Clay? :S

*I edited my post with Harold being a factor aswell lol sorry about that....and ??? noone hacks to retrieve binary codes.....you use binary to speak to the machine....its a low level language???...any computer programmers here? lol sorry

That's a probability, apart from the speculation, I think that either one, Erudito know about the dead bodies in the tiber river, or two, Erudito is close to 16 or maybe even S15's husband...but you know ....this is to vague to make conclusions.... lol

GeneralTrumbo
04-13-2012, 07:23 PM
That wasn't binary code on the wall in the dlc, was it? Or are we thinking about seperate things? At one point, I know, there was braille on the walls that translated to "The truth is constructed by lies"

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 07:26 PM
That wasn't binary code on the wall in the dlc, was it? Or are we thinking about seperate things? At one point, I know, there was braille on the walls that translated to "The truth is constructed by lies"

Pretty sure It was this carved on the wall. Correct me If I'm wrong,

Acrimonious_Nin
04-13-2012, 07:33 PM

Pretty sure It was this that was carved on the wall. Correct me If I'm(spell out I am) wrong. (period, no comma)

​Is that enough corrections?

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 07:35 PM
Pretty sure It was this that was carved on the wall. Correct me If I'm(spell out I am) wrong. (period, no comma)

​Is that enough corrections?

If I was back In school writing up an English exam I might care for your corrections.

But I'm not, so keep them to yourself :)

Acrimonious_Nin
04-13-2012, 07:37 PM
If I was back In school writing up an English exam I might care for your corrections.

But I'm not, so keep them to yourself :)

Then do not ask to be corrected. How ungrateful XD

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Then do not ask to be corrected. How ungrateful XD

haha smartarse. I thought you were just being pretentious.

Oh wait, you were :p

Acrimonious_Nin
04-13-2012, 08:12 PM
haha smartarse. I thought you were just being pretentious.

Oh wait, you were :p

Its better than being extraneous >_>

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 08:17 PM
Its better than being extraneous >_>

Of which you also are.

We were talking about this e-mail and things relating to It. You went off course >.>

infamous_ezio
04-13-2012, 08:27 PM

this code spells out login, why would it be in TLA :S strange...

Acrimonious_Nin
04-13-2012, 08:31 PM
[/QUOTE]

Of which you also are.

We were talking about this e-mail and things relating to It. You went off course >.>

Did I offend you love? lol well forgive me if I trampled on a delicate plant growing out of the cement lol, but when your done being a troll and put away your vocabulary book from school, try to give a better answer to a fellow member rather than giving him a smart *** random binary code and shove it off as proof that it was in the game ok? Thank You.

@GeneralTrumbo here is your answer, the binary code is found in Memory 2 of The Lost Archives, so if you want to check it its there. Which translate to " Clay created Adam, Adam created Clay "

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 08:32 PM
this code spells out login, why would it be in TLA :S strange...

I think It might be a password to someones computer back at Abstergo. Because when people were sent the e-mail by Erudito (for buying a hoodie from ubisoft), It directed them to www.abstergoindustries.com

Can't sure though, because now that site won't let you do anything.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-13-2012, 08:34 PM

I think It might be a password to someones computer back at Abstergo. Because when people were sent the e-mail by Erudito (for buying a hoodie from ubisoft), It directed them to www.abstergoindustries.com (http://www.abstergoindustries.com)

I Can't be sure though, because now that site won't let you do anything.

GeneralTrumbo is talking about the DLC not the abstergo industries website nor a hoodie. Read before answering so at least you can look like you know what your talking about. :D

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Did I offend you love? lol well forgive me if I trampled on a delicate plant growing out of the cement lol, but when your done being a troll and put away your vocabulary book from school, try to give a better answer to a fellow member rather than giving him a smart *** random binary code and shove it off as proof that it was in the game ok? Thank You.

@GeneralTrumbo a better answer the binary code is found in Memory 2 of The Lost Archives, so if you want to check it its there. Which translate to " Clay created Adam, Adam created Clay "[/QUOTE]

I gave him that code In the hope he might recognize It, and I couldn't be sure what sequence It was In. That's also why I asked him to correct me If I was wrong, which brings me on to my next point..

When you gave that "correction" reply, I thought you were being an ***. It wasn't until after I noticed the joke and thought It was quite witty of you!

But then I came to the conclusion (after you called me Extraneous), that I didn't like you.

Arrivederci!

Acrimonious_Nin
04-13-2012, 08:46 PM

@GeneralTrumbo a better answer the binary code is found in Memory 2 of The Lost Archives, so if you want to check it its there. Which translate to " Clay created Adam, Adam created Clay "

I gave him that code In the hope he might recognize It, and I couldn't be sure what sequence It was In. That's also why I asked him to correct me If I was wrong, which brings me on to my next point..

When you gave that "correction" reply, I thought you were being an ***. It wasn't until after I noticed the joke and thought It was quite witty of you!

But then I came to the conclusion (after you called me Extraneous), that I didn't like you.

Arrivederci![/QUOTE]

Ti amo, amore mio lmao XD don't be mad lol its not my fault you judged me before understanding it was a joke lol I'm sorry :) and you called me pretentious first, of course I am gonna retaliate, so do not act like I called you extraneous for no reason.

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 08:54 PM
Acrimonius, what's up with the mixed up quotes?

You know, sometimes the conversation shifts In a discussion, but still stays somewhat relative. Just like how me, trumbo and Infamous started discussing the Binary Code which was In the DLC. So calling me a troll for trying to figure out why the code was used by people on that website just doesn't make sense.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Acrimonius, what's up with the mixed up quotes?

You know, sometimes the conversation shifts In a discussion, but still stays somewhat relative. Just like how me, trumbo and Infamous started discussing the Binary Code which was In the DLC. So calling me a troll for trying to figure out why the code was used by people on that website just doesn't make sense.

Actually that is a good question I do not know why the quotes are being mixed up...maybe I forgot to press the multi-quote but ton or something. I am not used to using the multi-quotes function. >_> well as I remember GeneralTrumbo asked, as if he/she was shocked, if there was binary in TLA. You gave a strange, out there binary from a hoodie, so I answered General Trumbo's question. The trolling part was because there was this misunderstanding that my joke was taken for a actual remark and some name calling or something strange like that. I thought this was cleared up? anyways Trumbo's question was answered by me so I would like to take all the credit. Thank you.

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Actually that is a good question I do not know why the quotes are being mixed up...maybe I forgot to press the multi-quote but ton or something. I am not used to using the multi-quotes function. >_> well as I remember GeneralTrumbo asked, as if he/she was shocked, if there was binary in TLA. You gave a strange, out there binary from a hoodie, so I answered General Trumbo's question. The trolling part was because there was this misunderstanding that my joke was taken for a actual remark and some name calling or something strange like that. I thought this was cleared up? anyways Trumbo's question was answered by me so I would like to take all the credit. Thank you.

Hmm, well I'v heard a few different answers as to what that Binary Code might mean, so as far as I'm concerned, the question Is still unanswered.

Btw, the code I gave was not from a "hoodie" It was from TLA and a message people got from ERUDITO, for purchasing the hoodie.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-14-2012, 07:45 AM
I like the discussion. Thanks for the info guys.