PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Moments in Assassin's Creed series

KH_Austin
04-12-2012, 05:41 AM
Now, we all know Assassin's Creed 3 is due to come out on October 30th and we also know AC3 will give us epic moments to behold. So, as the name of this tread implies, what is your favorite moments in Assassin's Creed series?

To start this off, I'll start off with mine:

1. Assassin's Creed- I was so shocked when Desmond aquired his Eagle Vision and saw many things; Warren in red as his enemy, the Templar while Lucy showed blue as his ally and sister of the Assassin's Brotherhood. The blood all over the lab floors and the wall in Desmond's room written by former Assassin and A.I prisoner, Subject Sixteen, AKA, Clay Kamcarick, and the realization that this is much bigger than he and I thinks as the war between the Assassins and Templar flares even more.

2. Assassin's Creed 2- During the escape to the Hideout, when the securitry guards were going to stop us, Lucy just took them down with her undeniable skills as an Assassin which causes Desmond and I to go like, " Dang, she's awesome at it while being so sexy at the same time!!" Later, after defeating the Pope, Ezio opened the Vault which causes us to see the TWCB which is the first; Minvera, as she tells us the story of her species's fall under the attack of the sun's solar flares, but what she says shocked all of us is that she said desmond's name and that she was communcing to us through Ezio!!

3. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood- As Desmond and Lucy go through the Villa Auditore to open the door for Shaun and Rebecca, Desmond, through his Bleeding Effect, sees the ghost of Ezio as he stands looking at the statue of Altair, which is pretty cool considering this has to be the first Desmond gets to see Ezio in person, sort of speaking. At the end, I was so so shocked as Juno is taking control of Desmond and uses him to kill Lucy then just before time begins again, Desmond and Lucy looks at each other eyes and desmond faints while we didn't know what happend to Lucy.

4. Assassin's Creed: Revelations- Desmond wakes up only to be inside the Animus and is met by Clay, aka Subject 16, who tells him he is unable to get back to his real body unless he goes through the Synch Nexus to get back home, back to his real body. Next, after we open the door to Altair's library, Ezio steps inside only to be greeted by the remains of what is left of Altair and the awesome moment as Ezio and Desmond meets via the Apple left by Altair.

So, that's my moments of Assassin's Creed series so far. What is yours?

tarrero
04-12-2012, 05:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EoOojQkwOw

From that point forward, I Knew that I would love that game.......

KH_Austin
04-12-2012, 05:57 AM
Agreed..

Evan52395
04-12-2012, 05:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuTQM4zqZ3g&feature=endscreen&NR=1

JumpInTheFire13
04-12-2012, 06:16 AM
Ezio telling Sophia that he's the "most interesting man in your life."

beatledude210
04-12-2012, 06:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDG2HMt-ubw

Women provide little distraction...

Sajn12
04-12-2012, 06:20 AM
AC 1: it was my beginning with AC. My favourite moment was when I first entered Damascus... that arabian style is awesome.

AC2: escape from hideout. WTF is happening?! Leaving Abstergo... and Lucy... It was pretty awesome!

AC:B: In Villa Auditore with Desmond. It was nice. Then siege of Villa, it was epic battle... and finaly Colosseum Vault with Desmond...

AC:R: first minutes. Meeting Clay. Too much... And then ending in Alta´r's library. "He's talking to me?" "Six we tried in succesion..."

beatledude210
04-12-2012, 06:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvkgBNLBETg

I love this one as well, always makes me laugh.

iSoTryHard
04-12-2012, 06:47 AM
One of the AC 2 gylphs

Lucy Im ready to go
She sees me raise the knife -Subject 16

gamertam
04-12-2012, 07:47 AM
putting on the Assassin outfit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXTceUqtS7A[/URL)

AlexEzio89
04-12-2012, 08:52 AM
this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyaS6_cSUno

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nVOSPpmQLg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AKsZw6zEIc

ezio is my favorite character ever

LordWolv
04-12-2012, 09:19 AM
http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/internet-memes-video-games-the-newest-bestest-site-yet.png

doogsy91
04-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Lol^^^^^^^

Mine would be the repressed Christina memories in B.

lonewarrior30
04-12-2012, 09:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJshVVtEyso goosebumps all the way
end the ending of embers ;)

LordWolv
04-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Yeah, the beginning of ACII sealed my interest 100%.

LightRey
04-12-2012, 11:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvkgBNLBETg

I love this one as well, always makes me laugh.
That's racist. :(

OriginalMiles
04-12-2012, 12:30 PM

That's my favourite in AC2
AC - Fighting Al Mualim, I like how Altair's voice has real emotion in that part
ACB - Killing Lucy :'(
ACR - Desmond waking up to his Dad

GLHS
04-12-2012, 01:16 PM

YOU'RE racist! Lol it always cracks me up how that's the best comeback that Dez could come up with.

But yeah, I agree with a lot of these.

The end of AC1 (the fight with Al Mualim all the way to Dez seeing what Clay had left for him.)

For AC2 there's a lot. The beginning after climbing the church. There's something about how they presented it, with the gorgeous music, that never gets old. Especially, seeing it the first time. That's one of those moments that you never forget. Also, putting on the Assassin outfit and getting to actually swordfight for the first time, one of the best cutscenes ever. And finally, I'd say the vault fight with Borgia and Ezio seeing Minerva for the first time. It was one of those classic "wtf?" moments where everything you thought you knew about AC just got thrown out the window. For that year after AC2, sitting there waiting for AC:B and waiting to find out what happened next was torture.

As far as AC:B, I'd say returning to the Colosseum as Desmond and feeling like you've been there before. Like he says "Deja Vu." Basically from there, all the way to the end. Through the church, and Juno's Temple, hearing everything she's telling him and trying to make sense of it all and how it fit in with what we knew up to that point was almost impossible the first time through. And then of course, Desmond stabbing Lucy. Another total "wtf?" moment that made my head spin.

And finally for AC:R, it's gotta be the Altair missions. As short as they were, it put real feeling and conclusion to his character, and the last one, when it pans the camera around to Ezio is still a very tender, but fulfilling moment. Then of course, finding out that he kept the Apple the entire time. Everything started to make a bit more sense by that point. I also loved seeing Ezio finally find his true love. The interaction between him and Sophia is great to watch. And last but not least, the very end where Dez wakes up and says his one awake line of the entire game and the van door opening.

KH_Austin
04-12-2012, 03:27 PM

You're racist!!

Man, that was a funny moment right there.

GLHS
04-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Lol I also like when Dez picks up the burger and 'Becca's like "Carnivore!" Well Duh!

Poodle_of_Doom
04-12-2012, 04:52 PM

That was what I was going to say. I feel so humble watching that, as it's such a profound exchange. At the same time, I feel kind of sad, know just how much Ezio's life is about to change.... God.... I miss Ezio.....

SleezeRocker
04-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Assassin's Creed: The First Leap of Faith, When Al Mualim stabbed Altair before reciting the Creed and then to do the first Assassination Mission (it defined Assassin's creed for me).
Al Mualim fight since it me say "WT Freak!?"

Assassin's Creed 2: Getting Giovanni's Robes (in my head the Zelda treasure chest song played), Leo creates your second blade, Assassinating Vierri, The FLying Machine ride to the ducale palace, then the End

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The intro of Cesare Borgia/Fall of Montergionni, Leo's sidemissions (particularly the Flying Machine one), rescuing Pantasilea in French Camp, Trolling Cesare in the end

Assassin's creed Revelations: When Ezio and Yusuf are on top of the Galla Tower viewing the country (Ezio- A fine place to call Home, Yusuf- *cheezy grin and nods*), oh when Yusuf zipline assassinates a guard and pretends to sound like an agonizing guard and snickers while signaling Ezio, Yusuf's sarcams (It's time You Italians join the 16th century, WHO is the Mentor here? Im really beginning to wonder....., When were you ever 'young' O_o? ) sometimes you can see it in Ezio porbably wondering "Rrgh..ima Mentor B-slap you" lol
The 5th altair memory? (The one you Snipe abbas), When Selim finishes off Ahmet (Ezio got trolled), When Ezio gives a respectful mention to Altair's remains

SixKeys
04-12-2012, 06:09 PM
AC1: Any time you got to wander around as Desmond and read people's e-mails. You were uncovering big secrets bit by bit and trying to piece it all together. The ending where Desmond gains Eagle Vision. Exploring the Kingdom and figuring out the way to climb viewpoints without being detected. The scenes where you arrive outside each city for the first time and get a glimpse of their size. Malik's sarcastic comments. The fight with Al Mualim and discovering the secret of the Apple. Oh, and CLIMBING THE CATHEDRAL IN ACRE!! Still my favorite viewpoint in all the games. I still remember first seeing it in the distance and how it took me a moment to realize I was going to be able to climb that at some point. "You have got to be kidding me...!" :D

AC2: The beginning when Desmond breaks out of Abstergo with Lucy. To me, that was way more exciting than the title sequence with Ezio and his brother. Just realizing that I was no longer restricted to walking but could actually run, that I wasn't going to be limited to one small room but able to explore the vast open spaces beyond it - that opened my eyes to how different this game was going to be from the get-go and the scale of it. Exploring and renovating Monteriggioni and seeing it change over time. "It's-a me, Mario!" Desmond's "WTF?!" comment at Juno's message. "The Truth" clip after solving all the glyph puzzles.

ACB: Ezio saving the actor at the Colosseum play. Infiltrating Castel San D'angelo (or however you spell it) to save Caterina Sforza. The tank mission (I didn't worry too much about getting 100% sync on it in my first couple of replays, probably why it didn't frustrate me so much). Some of the Romulus tombs. The ending with Lucy.

ACR: The scene where Ezio and Sofia have a picnic. Sounds stupid, maybe, but it was one of the only true character development moments they had together. Infiltrating the Janissary camp and sneaking into the Sultan's palace undetected afterwards. Ezio as a minstrel. :D The bit where old Alta´r turns off the torches in the library and you light them again as Ezio. The cinematic of the destruction of the First Civilization.

KH_Austin
04-12-2012, 11:35 PM
wow, everybody sure has a favorite moments!! but we haven't heard from LightRey giving his favorites moments. Come on, Mentor, join us! xD

cless711
04-13-2012, 01:37 AM

This

AC III is gonna need something really epic to top this intro..

xOMGITSJASONx
04-13-2012, 01:43 AM
You guys did a great job of telling me yours which are the same as mines.

xx-pyro
04-13-2012, 01:44 AM
AC1- Fighting Robert and having him tell you that Al Mualim is the tenth Templar.
AC2- The beginning, it's incredible, simply put.
ACB- Sort of the culmination of your building the brotherhood/rebuilding Rome efforts, which ends with the last mission of saving Machiavelli from Volpe.
ACR- The end when Ezio walks in to the vault and says, "No books, no wisdom, just you, my brother." No matter how many times I listen to that bit it gets me every time.

Potato54321
04-13-2012, 01:46 AM
This

AC III is gonna need something really epic to top this intro..

Like Brotherhoods intro! I actually liked that one more than Assassin's Creed II's intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kocCeIz-orI

That would probably be my favorite Assassin's Creed moment.

Animuses
04-13-2012, 02:04 AM
The Brotherhood intro has the same format as ACII's. Freerun for a little, climb a building, speak to your companion, outlook of city with title of game, then leap of faith.

Poodle_of_Doom
04-13-2012, 02:17 AM
You know what I liked best about Revelations? When you were playing as Altair, and he puts his apple down, and the prompt comes up that simply says "Sit a moment, and Rest." All I could think was "This is it." I knew it was when he'd pass. It was good ending.

EaglePrince25
04-13-2012, 04:11 AM

Definitely have to say this was the best opening out of all the games in my opinion. Just such a quiet yet profound moment, and the music made it all the better.

AC- That first leap of faith, finding out your mentor was really the enemy, fighting him, seeing the map showing the other pieces of Eden, Desmond gaining the Eagle Vision, the symbols left by Subject 16.

AC2- Ezio's race with his brother, his battle with Rodrigo, his meeting with Minverva. That last one left me feeling just as frustrated as Ezio must have felt.

ACB- Ezio thinking about throwing the apple into the river, the opening attack by Cesare, Ezio using the apple during the game, Rodrigo and Cesare's argument, Cesare's death, Desmond's meeting with Minerva and Lucy's death

ACR-Desmond's meetings with Clay, playing as Altair again, Ezio finding Altair and Altair's final memory (Sit a moment and rest...that really hit me hard), Ezio finding Altair's Apple and speaking to Desmond, especially his little speech on his own life.

There are many more too.

goclo822
04-13-2012, 04:44 AM
- The AC2 and ACB intros with Ezio's family playing. Chills up my spin. Perfect way to get me pumped for the game!
- ACB ending. Not for what was happening but for the intensity and shock factor of the scene.
- The ending of every AC game really.
- Scheduled for deletion scene in ACR. Again very intense moment.
- First time Ezio puts on the Assassin gear.
- Lucy kicking some *** in the AC2 intro.
- Any time the modern assassin's banter or make fun of each other. Just for the hilarity.

To name a few.

MetalCreed
04-13-2012, 06:25 AM
I don't have a favorite moment, but a memorable one is when Ezio's parents are hanged, when he puts on his dad's armor, when he goes to Rome to kill Rodrigo, and his conversation with him and the speech before Cesare's death.
There's lots TBH.

I think AC2 had the best moments, it was just the best of all AC games. The plot, the characters, and all that.
The intro was the best too.
ACB and ACR had more WTF moments/ "oh wow" moments and stuff, but nothing emotional or epic..Or something.

rain89c
04-13-2012, 07:32 AM
I made this vid just for this thread.
No competition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rz7AFjTEDQ&context=C4eb47a4ADvjVQa1PpcFNbCm36YGdOo SJY1Evi7GlP5MTeDIm6P60=

infamous_ezio
04-13-2012, 08:01 AM
definitely the intro to AC2, Brotherhood(not as epic as AC2) and when ezio first puts on the assassins clothes, pretty much whenever the song ezios family is up, that song really fits the scenario, god **** ezio was cool, i want to be just like him... ahha ;)

infamous_ezio
04-13-2012, 08:02 AM
I made this vid just for this thread.
No competition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rz7AFjTEDQ&context=C4eb47a4ADvjVQa1PpcFNbCm36YGdOo SJY1Evi7GlP5MTeDIm6P60=

dafuq was that

POP1Fan
04-13-2012, 08:15 AM
AC1 - The Desmond parts, the first Leap of Faith and the fight against Robert de Sable.
AC2 - The intro, putting on the gear, the Flying Machine part, Ezio's speech in Florence, the death of his family.
ACB - The fall of Monteriggion, the fight between Rodrigo and Cesare, Pietro's rescue.
ACR - The intro in Masyaf, the Forum of the Ox, Altair's first memory, Altair's death, Ezio entering the Masyaf vault, the Clay parts.

BeCk41
04-13-2012, 10:27 AM
@KH Austin- Great thread idea! For me it would have to be the small things in the game that i loved. Not as detailed as yours, but its what stuck out to me in the games.

AC1- I loved the trailer, its what convinced me to buy the game. Everything about it was great, it looked so real and detailed at the time with the eagle soaring and Altair slipping away into the crowd.

AC2- My favorite moment (I can barely remember the game, its been 2 years since i played it) was actually the very beginning when Ezio was just a boy, he just looks so different and I like to see the cutscenes of him here, before he put on his robes and hood and hid his face.

ACB: going back to the colleseum and jumping around all the areas was my most favorite mission. I also liked the first half of the cave missions where you and Lucy must rely on each other to go to the opposite areas.

ACR: the ending of ACR to me was the ending of AC2 and ACB and gave lots of closure to the player which we badly needed. The scenes that stuck out of my head tho, was the ending of Ezio in the library, it was sad because it means that it is the ending of Ezio's story which has spanded to 3 games. When the god talking to Desmond at the end told his story that was very memorable to me in terms of sad game endings. Their home world was destroyed while others lived. This stuck out in my mind due to the fact that a whole civilization was lost in a natural process.

pirate1802
04-13-2012, 02:04 PM
AC1: The overview of Jerusalem from a hill, and that music kicks in, boy that was magic. Also the boss fight with Al-Mualim: "Blind Altair, like you have always been." That line has stuck with me ever since.

AC2: The intro sequence: "Its a good life we lead brother, may it never change; And may it never change us" So serene and sad at the same time. Flying over nighttime venice. And who can forget the biggest WTF moment: " I was talking to you, Desmond".

ACB: The fall of Villa Auditore. Penetrating the castle (forgetting the name) and rescuing Caterina. And return to the flying machine :D

ACR: "Requesca in Pace, Altair" , the way the camera pans and shows Ezio besides Altair, and also Ezio's chat with Desmond. "And here I discover a strange truth. that I am only a conduit for a message that eludes my understanding." My god that was bloody brilliant.

KH_Austin
04-13-2012, 02:30 PM
@KH Austin- Great thread idea! For me it would have to be the small things in the game that i loved. Not as detailed as yours, but its what stuck out to me in the games.

AC1- I loved the trailer, its what convinced me to buy the game. Everything about it was great, it looked so real and detailed at the time with the eagle soaring and Altair slipping away into the crowd.

AC2- My favorite moment (I can barely remember the game, its been 2 years since i played it) was actually the very beginning when Ezio was just a boy, he just looks so different and I like to see the cutscenes of him here, before he put on his robes and hood and hid his face.

ACB: going back to the colleseum and jumping around all the areas was my most favorite mission. I also liked the first half of the cave missions where you and Lucy must rely on each other to go to the opposite areas.

ACR: the ending of ACR to me was the ending of AC2 and ACB and gave lots of closure to the player which we badly needed. The scenes that stuck out of my head tho, was the ending of Ezio in the library, it was sad because it means that it is the ending of Ezio's story which has spanded to 3 games. When the god talking to Desmond at the end told his story that was very memorable to me in terms of sad game endings. Their home world was destroyed while others lived. This stuck out in my mind due to the fact that a whole civilization was lost in a natural process.

Thanks, Beck41! Yeah, it seems everyone here has alot of moments in the Assassin's Creed Universe.. only one person that has yet to give is LightRey. Mentor, where are you at?!

OT: are you an xbox or PS3 player? If so, I would like to play some either ACB or ACR mulitplayer online. Just let me know.

banolan
04-13-2012, 02:55 PM
There really are so many great things about all of the games and since I keep playing these games over and over again I keep finding new things ;)

My all time favorites are the Christina memories from Brotherhood. Those memories helped to fill in some of the gaps from ACII plus it was great to see Ezio relate to another person on a very personal level.

Legendz54
04-13-2012, 03:20 PM
The problem about this game is that there are so many great moments YOU CANT CHOOSE!
On a personal note Altair is still my favourite Assassin, What i loved about him was that he learned off all the people he killed, He slowly pieced together the situation and listened to what the templars had to say, which eventually led him to figure out Al Mulaim was indeed the corrupt one. He was secretive and he was confident and he lived his life like a true assassin. As for Ezio it was much harder for me to like him because his personality was so different from Altair, he was so much more "out there" than altair. But i did enjoy making him into a Master Assassin. On a good note Ezio seemed like the "kinder" Assassin and probably would have shown more Mercy than Altair. Now onto Connor.... i think he might turn out to be my favourite assassin.
What i like about him is that he is a "minority" he is different from the rest and will be treated like an outcast by some, but he will still do what is right and try to find a place for his people in America. He seems more like an "Altair" assassin, like he will let his actions speak for his words.

EaglePrince25
04-13-2012, 03:57 PM
There really are so many great things about all of the games and since I keep playing these games over and over again I keep finding new things ;)

My all time favorites are the Christina memories from Brotherhood. Those memories helped to fill in some of the gaps from ACII plus it was great to see Ezio relate to another person on a very personal level.

The Christina memories really were great. They managed to add a lot more depth to Ezio's character in my mind, even though it was one more tragedy in his life.

My favorite moment out of the entire series is probably just the overall ending of Revelations with Ezio in Altair's Library/Tomb. We'd played as him for three full games now and knew him in and out, it was sad to see his end, but also very fitting I thought. And as I said before his speech to himself/Desmond on his life (I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding) I felt kinda sad because he still didn't know what it all meant, but happy because he'd come to accept it all.

Revelations also has Altair's death as well, something I never expected us to see. When Ezio first finds him the music and words were just epic.

dxsxhxcx
04-13-2012, 04:12 PM
ACR's ending when Ezio find Altair's body inside the library/Altair's memory right before that
AC Embers ending
Altair killing Abbas
the beginning of AC2 where Ezio and his brother talk about their lifes after climbing the church
the attack to the villa in ACB

De Filosoof
04-13-2012, 06:23 PM
Actually the last parts of the games were my favorite moments :).

JCearlyyears
04-13-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm surprised no one else said it, and I assume we have all beaten Revelations, if not, don't look at the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfhPoA0t9Nc&feature=player_detailpage

SixKeys
04-13-2012, 10:07 PM
I'm surprised no one else said it, and I assume we have all beaten Revelations, if not, don't look at the video below.

A couple of people did mention this, myself included.

I forgot to mention one in ACB: the Cristina memory where Ezio has to carry his dead family members into a boat. Very chilling.

TheHumanTowel
04-13-2012, 10:16 PM

Ugh....I hated that cinematic. It's such a departure from the rest of the games style it's ridiculous. It's like something out of a PS2 game.

JCearlyyears
04-13-2012, 11:06 PM
I didn't see it. O.o . I skipped something somehow...

UrDeviant1
04-13-2012, 11:08 PM
I didn't see it. O.o . I skipped something somehow...

-__________________________________________________ ___________________________-