PDA

View Full Version : Question about revelations

a1tairs
04-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Hi, I am new here, I come from Mordor...maybe you know that forum.

I have been a fan of assassins creed for some time now. Have played all of them except the last one. I liked the most the first assassins creed game. It was stealthy, with amazing story and hitman like gameplay. I loved the characters, the gameplay and the story. Especially thous heart to heart moments with targets.

However sequels seemed somewhat lacking the first games atmosphere. Sometimes it seemed that I am playing a uncharted mod or something. Not stealthy and assassin like at all.

So I want to know if revelations are like the first game or more like its sequels.
And what about this assassins creed 3? Will it be a crazy action adventure/super fun time or something more assassin like?

Thanks.

JCearlyyears
04-11-2012, 09:53 PM
You can play most missions any way you want, but the stealth mechanics are very lacking, and with the bombs, you can be very high profile, and there is a mission near the end that I'd bet you'd hate. I think it is a bit of an uneven mix, meaning more high profile, but I think it's a game worth playing, even though it can get very high profile. If you are looking for stealth like in the first, it isn't entirely like it, but you can play many missions stealthily.

rileypoole1234
04-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Assassin's Creed 3 will be nothing like any other AC. Revelations is more like Brotherhood and AC2.

JCearlyyears
04-11-2012, 11:07 PM
AC3 is supposed to be more stealthy than previously. Not so sure as far as AC1 goes, but they added more stealth abilities.

a1tairs
04-11-2012, 11:58 PM
AC3 is supposed to be more stealthy than previously. Not so sure as far as AC1 goes, but they added more stealth abilities.

That's good to hear