PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Did Uplay server not support xbox360 ACII any more?

Se7enBones
04-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Want to play ACII again on Xbox 360, However, on main menu screen, it's always, always showing that "We are experiencing technological issues and please connect to Uplay later"...for couples of weeks.

I checked online and found some people had same problems like this since 2010...but can not find any answer to fix this?

Did Uplay not support Xbox ACII any more? I still have some points want to redeem on it...

Any one can help? Thanks!!

smengler
04-11-2012, 08:35 PM
I'm not sure if you're having the same problem I was having before, but it might be, so I'll post it anyways. I remember when I first played AC2 about a year ago, I had the same message. Later, I found out that I was looking in the wrong place in the Uplay section. I can't remember now since I no longer have the game, but try clicking around on different menus in the Uplay section.

Se7enBones
04-11-2012, 09:09 PM
I am sure about this, on main menu, press "Y" key on xbox360 controller to enter Uplay, as I did 2 year ago when it still worked.

De Filosoof
04-12-2012, 02:11 AM
I am sure about this, on main menu, press "Y" key on xbox360 controller to enter Uplay, as I did 2 year ago when it still worked.

I think AC2's uplay is offline because i get the same message when i try to start uplay.
This is how i "fixed" it.
Open ACR's uplay and go to AC2 uplay in the menu. You can redeem your stuff from AC2 in here and use it (like the auditore tomb).