PDA

View Full Version : AC2 memory replay.

SDGR Blaze
04-11-2012, 12:32 PM
It's been over 2 years since AC2 has Been released and there is still no patch for reloading main story memories. There needs to be because this is the only game that doesn't allow u to do this. I hoping that if enough people post a comment that they want this patch it will catch ubisoft's attention. This is my fav. AC game so far and this needs to happen. Since they are don with all the other games and almost don with AC3 I think they have the time to make this patch happen.

LightRey
04-11-2012, 12:40 PM
There have been giant petitions for this ever since the game was released. Even if it would be possible to add this feature with a simple patch (which I sincerely doubt), they're not going to do it for a game that's over two years old.

iSoTryHard
04-11-2012, 12:41 PM
im with you because im currently on my 6th playthrough

FilipinoNinja67
04-11-2012, 05:04 PM
What LightRey said. It doesn't really bother me that much though (the dlc missions being an exception because I've only played them two times).

I'm currently on my 11th playthrough :P. If anyone has a higher number of playthroughs do not post on here because that would mean that you beat me, and defeating me in anything is against the rules...