PDA

View Full Version : Best Clans (still active)

KosmicShogun
04-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Just wondering what the general consensus is (if there is one) as to the top say 5 or so still active clans on xbox? Active as in tournament play and scrims and stuff like that...

TaRabidWesmann
04-10-2012, 08:45 PM
You do realize this will be bias right?

Kaiyoto
04-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Lol! I think he just wants to see who responds.

The Reckoners are super active. Our Xbox branch is relatively small but we're active and growing. We're not real big into tournaments but were working on organizing scrims right now :D

FlailingAmigo
04-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Us Turrets are pretty active too - most of us don't post on the forums as much as we used to and we don't play tournaments - but we are very active within ourselves

(also, we have sheep and rainbows)

KosmicShogun
04-11-2012, 12:05 AM

Yes but I'm not wanting a list in any particular order or anything I just want to know who is active and who can compete with VAA and TR and the like. I'm tired of getting shot and my poisons killed and being knocked over by my teammates as they run by me to set off the meter of and kill my lock for 150 pts!! I want access to the good players and the good matches. It seems like all I get now in a lobby are noobs and they make my blood... well u know. My bro and I both are above average players (esp. in team modes) and are both interested. Obviously from my previous statement I dont want to join VAA or TR for my own reasons and I really dont want to be beat down by them so it kinda matters how good the clan is... thus the original question. I'm not trying to start a flame war or a battle for who is best or anything just thought a general idea of who is good could help. And before anyone says it, no i don't think I'm so awesome that I'll automatically be accepted to the clan of my choice I just wanted to know what the overall opinions were. ..

pantherthug89
04-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Well if your talking about joining a clan its all about what you like and play, if your still mainly an ACB player i would join WLP or LFS, especially if you like Manhunt, VAA is also really good at ACB Manhunt as well as ACB assassinate... If you play ACR more i would go WHU or Sieanza Pieata both play competitive Artifact Assault, Manhunt, and little bit of assassinate. There is also The Reckoners and Happy Turrets who are rather big clans but fun all the same... UvT is also a good clan mostly based on ACR Artifact Assault who are a fun bunch to play with... I know i left some people out, but i hope i could help in a nonbiased perspective

LaChatNoir
04-11-2012, 01:43 AM
There is also The Reckoners and Happy Turrets who are rather big clans but fun all the same...

We're not just big and fun, as our Goddess Kaiyoto mentioned, we're super active.
Plus we have cake... and cookies... and pancakes.... and Skittles!
Can't forget the Skittles!

deadly_thought
04-11-2012, 03:09 AM
im with DDC pretty laid back some great players not taking any new guys atm VAA has some excellent players if you can cut it and the reckoners on my friends list are challenging friendly and fun if you are looking for a good clan to just have fun with id say the reckoners

WhiteChocolat
04-11-2012, 03:42 AM

Yeah. We were just wondering what the overall consensus is in no particular order, like shogun said before. However wesman, we love your clan SP already because from some of the comments on your other posts and the SP thread, your thoughts on giaquinto are pretty much in line with ours. haha.

Kaiyoto
04-11-2012, 04:07 AM
Mmmmm..... white chocolate..... can I eat you? :3

The Reckoners also have pie.....

You cannot resist. yummy, yummy pie.

WhiteChocolat
04-11-2012, 05:41 AM
Mmmmm..... white chocolate..... can I eat you? :3

The Reckoners also have pie.....

You cannot resist. yummy, yummy pie.

Is it white... or chocolate "pie"???

giaquinto718
04-11-2012, 05:56 AM
Yeah. We were just wondering what the overall consensus is in no particular order, like shogun said before. However wesman, we love your clan SP already because from some of the comments on your other posts and the SP thread, your thoughts on giaquinto are pretty much in line with ours. haha.

lol i swear some people have no lives, anyone else wana name & shame?

AwkwardlyBruta
04-11-2012, 06:22 AM

Gia remember that one time you kicked my dog in the well, well it turns out he isn't recovering to well, I'm thinking about giving him to the fishes, maybe a whale will eat him, oh well!

WhiteChocolat
04-11-2012, 06:23 AM

You are one to talk about no lives. All you do is play ACR, make videos of ACR, post on ACR forums, and apparently tweet about ACR as well. Doesn't leave much time in the day for anything else. I realize these forums are monitored so myself and others can't post our actual uncensored thoughts however you are extremely annoying to many people. Remember this is a video game... you hold no real authority, control, or influence over the people in your clan and any of these people on the forums, particularly the ones you talk down to. If you don't like this thread, don't read it. However, If you would like to put in your UNBIAS opinion (and i put a lot of stress on unbias because we all know what your ego is like over your clan and a video game) and answer my brother shogun's question in the initial post about the best/most fun clans you are more than welcome. Otherwise go "troll" or make another youtube video, or send some angry tweets, or whatever it is that you do, Wesman and I are trying to have a conversation.We all know the only reason you even clicked on this thread anyway was hoping to to see if someone had posted VAA on the list so that you could boost your ego through a video game..

EnglishPhoenix
04-11-2012, 09:06 AM
How about we all just simmer down before the mods have to start yelling?

Anyways. I'd have to say WHU is pretty beast, especially at AA. Although that may be a little biased coming from me.

BeCk41
04-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Us Turrets are pretty active too - most of us don't post on the forums as much as we used to and we don't play tournaments - but we are very active within ourselves

(also, we have sheep and rainbows)

^This, although I myself am mainly in this clan for the sheep and rainbows that you get along with being a member >;D

TaRabidWesmann
04-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Then I doubt you know my thoughts toward him.Just because I dislike him and argue with someone doesn't mean I don't respect them,although it may seem that way...I have no idea where you got that idea from...

FilipinoNinja67
04-11-2012, 12:30 PM
VAA has some outstanding members (rainin, Neenkin, Wizaro, McDudes, Nostalgia...) So don't look at only their clan leader to judge how the whole clan acts and plays.

WHU, UVT, and SP have ACR under control. I don't think I have played with any TR members except for Blobbz but that was in deathmatch which wasn't his mode so i can't say anything.

I don't know much about ACB clans these days but I'm positive VAA and WLP are still active on there. I can't get back into ACB, stunlocking just sucks all of the fun out of every mode and every objective based mode just turns into, "Chase down your pursuer with Smoke/Mute!"

From what I've read on here the Happy Turrets and the Reckoners are pretty chill clans, (on the xbox side atleast) I haven't seen any of them compete in any tourny. They're focus is more on fun, but that doesn't mean we don't have fun in SP and i know WHU does too.

KosmicShogun
04-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Thanks for all the input I do realize it was kind of a loaded question but not really playing Brotherhood I'm just not really familiar with all the clans. I like the idea and just want to get away from the ****ty players. That was the whole point of this. That being said, this whole thing about respect and reverence for Brotherhood Grandmasters is a bit silly. I hear people cuss each other out all day on there, except when its the great so-and-so... we musn't offend him/her!! if someone acts like a ****** then they're a ****** no matter how good they are at the game. Respect is hollow when it's demanded, and that's the root of the problem with a lot of these guys. Agreed that a whole clan shouldn't be judged by their leader and that says nothing about their abilities as players. Pretty much everyone in a clan that I've played with/against is a good player. Some are better than others of course but it's all good!! I don't mind getting beat by a good player/team in a good match b/c I know it wont happen every time. It always goes back and forth so far as my experience anyway.

Back to the main topic, are all the active clans still open for recruitment? Like I said my whole point is to just find some good matches where I dont get ****ed at my teammates b/c they suck! I'm not the best player but I'm for sure not the worst and I def won't kill your poison lol...

So we have pie and sweets and sheep and rainbows... now that's a tough call!!

FilipinoNinja67
04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
I don't know much about UVT or WLP but all the clans are open for recruitment, VAA is on "selective recruitment" meaning they will be really picky about who gets in.

We look for people that play well with and against others in a competitive atmosphere. We watch you as you play and judge off of that, we don't make you score a certain number of pointsor streak a certain number of times.

Raibuscus
04-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Psst, and don't forget. Sieanza Pieata gives you pie + chocolat and more things!!! xD

Dave0718
04-11-2012, 06:09 PM
It's nice to know that drama & all that crap is on xbox too, I was under the impression it was a PS3 thang. My opinion? Sounds like a few guys are jealous cause a guy tweets & makes youtube videos. Oh well people call me a crazy ego-maniacal leader of the largest clan on PS3 who devours the souls of children & then ya get to know me & the opinion usually changes. So moral of the story? Get to know somebody before you trash them publicly for tweeting lol.

giaquinto718
04-11-2012, 06:30 PM
You are one to talk about no lives. All you do is play ACR, make videos of ACR, post on ACR forums, and apparently tweet about ACR as well. Doesn't leave much time in the day for anything else. I realize these forums are monitored so myself and others can't post our actual uncensored thoughts however you are extremely annoying to many people. Remember this is a video game... you hold no real authority, control, or influence over the people in your clan and any of these people on the forums, particularly the ones you talk down to. If you don't like this thread, don't read it. However, If you would like to put in your UNBIAS opinion (and i put a lot of stress on unbias because we all know what your ego is like over your clan and a video game) and answer my brother shogun's question in the initial post about the best/most fun clans you are more than welcome. Otherwise go "troll" or make another youtube video, or send some angry tweets, or whatever it is that you do, Wesman and I are trying to have a conversation.We all know the only reason you even clicked on this thread anyway was hoping to to see if someone had posted VAA on the list so that you could boost your ego through a video game..

LMFAOOOOO clearly you dont know me kid, & you have more days played than me in acr, what a clown <3

& thanks dave yeah this kid does nothing but assume, because he so happened to be in one of my vids shooting when i didnt know him & said something in the comm, clearly hes still hurt over it & thinks about me so much he fellt the need to post about me in here instead of the actual topic

FilipinoNinja67
04-11-2012, 06:39 PM
I don't think anyone is jealous. This is a video game, I'm pretty sure no one cares about someone that posts videos of themself on youtube. I do get annoyed however, when those videos are filled with nothing that those youtubers say they have in them... Dang RickRoll's.

I don't think you have enough information to judge them as being jealous and mabye you should talk it out with them and have a better understanding of what's really going on before making a post like that. I already PM'ed white chocolate about how the rules are on the forums.

@gia
Take it to the PM's, if you know how to.

giaquinto718
04-11-2012, 06:46 PM
I don't think anyone is jealous. This is a video game, I'm pretty sure no one cares about someone that posts videos of themself on youtube. I do get annoyed however, when those videos are filled with nothing that those youtubers say they have in them... Dang RickRoll's.

I don't think you have enough information to judge them as being jealous and mabye you should talk it out with them and have a better understanding of what's really going on before making a post like that. I already PM'ed white chocolate about how the rules are on the forums. Hey David, when was the last time you made a good contribution to any thread or discussion on any forum?

@gia
Take it to the PM's, if you know how to.

do me a favor stop worrying about what i do, it has nothing to do with jealousy? when did i ever use such an egotistic word in my last post? hes cut up about it

FilipinoNinja67
04-11-2012, 06:48 PM
I was talking about what david said. You posted a little before I did but i had started before you posted so i did not see your post. I would have quoted David to avoid confusion if i did.

I'm not worrying about anything you do. I'm worried about this topic becoming a flame war and getting off topic, even though this thread should get locked since there is already another thread like this one...

giaquinto718
04-11-2012, 06:49 PM
ahhhh okie doke, guess thats just daves opinion on it, but hes right about getting to know someone before you trash them, its pretty clear willy wonka doesnt know me or anyone else in VAA

me & ego.....HAH right id love to see the day i utter the words vaa is the best, their is no best, my clan is aware

TaRabidWesmann
04-11-2012, 08:30 PM
@Andrew do you know the dude? I don't and find it quite creepy...
And not once did I say anything bad about VAA or even the two that I dislike.Why on earth would I do it,first of all.Some of my best friends are in there.Looks like rumors are going off the hand-rails again! I guess I better draw an assumption based on rumors aswell,and hop on the bandwagon.

TaRabidWesmann
04-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Anyway,heres my list,no order:

ACB:WLP,VAA,LFS,WHU,and some others...
ACR: UvT,SP,WHU,WLP (not often),TR,etc

I think the new MH in ACR is Artifact Assault.Safe to say WHU,SP,and Uvt have that lol.

FilipinoNinja67
04-11-2012, 09:00 PM
@Andrew do you know the dude? I don't and find it quite creepy...
And not once did I say anything bad about VAA or even the two that I dislike.Why on earth would I do it,first of all.Some of my best friends are in there.Looks like rumors are going off the hand-rails again! I guess I better draw an assumption based on rumors aswell,and hop on the bandwagon.

No I don't know him, when did I say anything about me knowing him?

TaRabidWesmann
04-11-2012, 09:05 PM
You didn't I was just asking lol.

Dave0718
04-11-2012, 09:32 PM
LOL this andrew kid calling me David instead of Dave, sorry but only my wife calls me David & im pretty sure you are not my wife. I'm just here to have fun with this white chocolate kid, he is almost as MAD as andrew lol

FilipinoNinja67
04-11-2012, 09:44 PM
I called you david because I know about five david's that go to my school. Sorry DAVID but that's just what im going to call you. If you've got a problem with it then you can go and make a troll thread about it. I think it's safe to say david, that no one on here cares about anything you have to say at all and you should stop wasting your time trying to troll and get off or post something constructive.

giaquinto718
04-11-2012, 09:50 PM
@ dave

"have fun with this white choclate kid" haha youre awesome dude, us 718's gota look out for each other ;)

Dave0718
04-11-2012, 09:56 PM
LOL andy, My voice moves mountains and widens the rivers and streams. I am more than you could ever imagine. I'm a troll? I dont believe I am at all, people say stupid things & I try to be there to call them on their stupidity. You need to stop obsessing with me kid cause it makes you feel like a big boy to attack a legend such as myself xD

n00bfi_97
04-11-2012, 09:59 PM
@ dave

"have fun with this white choclate kid" haha youre awesome dude, us 718's gota look out for each other ;)

Wow, I never noticed that lol xD Learn something new everyday they say...

FilipinoNinja67
04-11-2012, 10:16 PM
LOL andy, My voice moves mountains and widens the rivers and streams. I am more than you could ever imagine. I'm a troll? I dont believe I am at all, people say stupid things & I try to be there to call them on their stupidity. You need to stop obsessing with me kid cause it makes you feel like a big boy to attack a legend such as myself xD

Mabye on the internet you are. But how far will that get you? Have fun being a legend on the Ubisoft forums, I'm going to go be an uncle and babysit my 5 year old nephew OUTSIDE (you know leaving your house and not sitting on your arse all day playing PS3) while we swim. Good luck getting far in life by playing your PS3 though. Hope it works out David.

WhiteChocolat
04-11-2012, 10:20 PM
@ dave

You just continue to prove my point don't you? Ha. Your ego and how important this game is to you is hysterical. Even people in your own clan feel the same way. Stop kidding yourself. Your responses are meritless and make no sense. I am not a kid, you talk about me as if I'm some 14 year old. Continue to prove your ego and your ignorance. But do try and stop replying to every single post on this thread... it is pathetic and one of the many reasons why people aren't your biggest fan. You are clearly an immature young man trying to cure your inferiority complex through a video game, forums, youtube, etc.. Try to grow up and realize what is important in life. I mean really..

And Dave... aka the legend. if you're old enough to be married, shouldn't you have a job to at instead of posting on an assassins creed forum at 4:30 in the afternoon? Just stop, and don't try to call andrew out. At least he is reasonable. The fact that you want to "be there to call out people on their stupidity" is pathetic and little immature for your age, don't you think? I mean really? What would your wife say about this Dave? Ha.

Chernzobog
04-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Yeah, Gia- grow up. You're so immature. Remember that one time you came onto a thread and started a flame war by naming and sha---oh, wait.

Dave0718
04-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Ok lets do this, I have a job, a very well paying job, I work from home right now because of a very serious ankle injury. I own my own home, Own my own car ( an Aston Martin DBS). You the guy that wanted to compare lives.... I win both in real life & here. You and andrew need to go stop bothering people just cause you haven't evolved enough to post intelligently. Oh & what would my wife say? She laughs at kids like you & andrew just like I do. /THREAD

n00bfi_97
04-11-2012, 10:38 PM
What fu.ck happened in VAA? Not trying to be nosy but this simply ridiculous and sad.

Gia, as far as I can see, is a decent guy, unlike the image you guys are giving me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you guys, I'm just stating facts.

The "games are not an important part of life" is bull****. True, they aren't the most of life, but when a community is involved, these are real people. That's where it gets a bit iffy.

Since I don't want to sound baised, you guys can tell me the full story via PM, if you wish to;

giaquinto718
04-11-2012, 10:48 PM
You just continue to prove my point don't you? Ha. Your ego and how important this game is to you is hysterical. Even people in your own clan feel the same way. Stop kidding yourself. Your responses are meritless and make no sense. I am not a kid, you talk about me as if I'm some 14 year old. Continue to prove your ego and your ignorance. But do try and stop replying to every single post on this thread... it is pathetic and one of the many reasons why people aren't your biggest fan. You are clearly an immature young man trying to cure your inferiority complex through a video game, forums, youtube, etc.. Try to grow up and realize what is important in life. I mean really...

if anything youre proving my point, you dont know me, you dont know my life, what i spend time doing, you spend more time on acr then me, last time i played with you i checked, you say i have ego but i have yet to see it. you come in a thread showing how much you obsess over me & it goes to show you take the game serious because youre still cut up. My subs on youtube made you look dumb enough for trying to troll, the same will happen here, i earn my respect by showing it, just because you got **** hurt over a live comm i did doesnt mean you know me

if you knew me youd know i barely play acr, last time i played with you u seemed cut up i was doing good, did my thing, said nothing to you & left, you spammed me with invs as if you wanted some sort of revenge, you would have tried to outscore me 1 game of 8 games & run your mouth

if i was a troll after outscoring you every game like i did that day (not counting the game you came in late) i would sent you mail laughing in your face like im sure you would do the day you finally outscore me

So who takes the game serious child

@Noobfi

chernzobog is trolling willy wonka :)

& yes mods lock it because if the candyman wants to run his mouth & obess over me he can do that on live or just be dumb make a new thread & get embarassed by the community

TaRabidWesmann
04-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Let this thread lock itself.This is getting old.

TaRabidWesmann
04-11-2012, 10:49 PM
if anything youre proving my point, you dont know me, you dont know my life, what i spend time doing, you spend more time or acr then me, you say i have ego but i have yet to see it. you come in a thread showing how much you obsess over me & it goes to show you take the game serious because youre still cut up. My subs on youtube made you look dumb enough for trying to troll, the same will happen here, i earn my respect by showing it, just because you got **** hurt over a live comm i did doesnt mean you know me

if you knew me youd know i barely play acr, last time i played with you u seemed cut up i was doing good, did my thing, said nothing to you & left, you spammed me with invs as if you wanted some sort of revenge, outscore me 1/8 games & run your mouth

So who takes the game serious child
Why on earth is this still going? Im getting tired of this stupid forum bullcrap. Lol this thread is going to get locked soon anyway.

YaktaTsikTsik
04-11-2012, 10:52 PM
look chocolat this going nowhere you will have your oppinion he will have his if anything just stop while you kno its not going anywhere trust me it will get u in place u dont want to be.... also dam how many 718 play this game lol (no dissrespect i also am from NY)

WhiteChocolat
04-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Ok lets do this, I have a job, a very well paying job, I work from home right now because of a very serious ankle injury. I own my own home, Own my own car ( an Aston Martin DBS). You the guy that wanted to compare lives.... I win both in real life & here. You and andrew need to go stop bothering people just cause you haven't evolved enough to post intelligently. Oh & what would my wife say? She laughs at kids like you & andrew just like I do. /THREAD

You're hilarious David. Of course you would claim those things because none of us could ever know the truth even if we cared enough to want to find out bro. If those things were actually true you probably wouldn't be so insecure as to publicly post them hoping to draw attention to yourself. Does you "winning" in a forum by your standards make you feel that good? Truly, truly sad David. And calling out others on their "stupidity" gives you satisfaction? You should see someone about that David. Sounds like a pretty insecure personality trait to me. No one mentioned you, nor were they talking to you. Last I checked you came in this thread and started bothering myself and Andrew so you are just contradicting yourself. And I'm sure your wife is very very proud of you David, I mean how could she not be; you're a legend... remember? Ha. Pathetic. Thank all you guys for brightening my day with this comic relief.

@Gia

Once again, thank you for the comic relief.. The fact that you are still trying to prove something yourself and re****al every comment on the thread is quite pathetic. Haha. And anyone who is tired of all this doesn't have to log on read this. Funny funny stuff though.

giaquinto718
04-11-2012, 11:02 PM
@choco

as long as i do it with facts its all that matters, youre pretty entertaining yourself, from the first post to the last, if youre trying to troll me i ll talk you down unless you use facts, something your trolling lacks.

Dave0718
04-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Oh chocolat child you are very jealous, it's ok it's normal. Yes calling you out on your stupidity does give me a little satisfaction. This is fun,stop taking everything soooooo seriously & play the part of the crying child.

WhiteChocolat
04-11-2012, 11:10 PM
@ quinto & dave

Meritless. Once again. Ha. Hope you boys continue to get your jollies off a video game forum. So mature. I would expect more, especially from you David... the legend that moves mountains. I don't have to prove anything with facts because it is useless. Ignorant people will always be ignorant. Ha.

giaquinto718
04-11-2012, 11:14 PM
@ quinto & dave

Meritless. Once again. Ha. Hope you boys continue to get your jollies off a video game forum. So mature. I would expect more, especially from you David... the legend that moves mountains. I don't have to prove anything with facts because it is useless. Ignorant people will always be ignorant. Ha.

jollies? go back to your first post child, hypocrite much?

& you cant prove anything with facts, accept admitting you have none for this situation

WhiteChocolat
04-11-2012, 11:27 PM
jollies? go back to your first post child, hypocrite much?

& you cant prove anything with facts, accept admitting you have none for this situation

Oh gia... will you ever forgive us for speaking of you in a negative light and questioning your almighty power and authority!? No one ever means to disrespect you (even though half the people in your own clan think you're a *****, but just don't have the nerve to say it.) We don't want to be banned from assassins creed because we made you upset.

Ha. Get out of here little boy. Go find another thread to spam, loser. Or better yet, tweet about it. ;)

Chernzobog
04-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Never was so much ignorance contained in such a little post. Have another heart: <3

Raibuscus
04-11-2012, 11:46 PM
This is just...

FilipinoNinja67
04-11-2012, 11:59 PM

I don't think there was anything in that post that showed you laughing. It actually seemed like you were mad. David, quit your crying, go back to your PS3, turn it on, and leave everyone on here alone.

KosmicShogun
04-12-2012, 12:19 AM
OMG!!!

@ Gia - Stop hijacking my thread. Just b/c someone says something about you doesn't mean u have to comment. Some people in life aren't going to like you. Deal with it

@ Dave - WTF??? Who are you?? Mind your own business. Stop hijacking my thread.

I guess nothing else needs to be said about original topic. Thanks to all who gave serious input. If anyone else has any helpful info PM me

giaquinto718
04-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Oh gia... will you ever forgive us for speaking of you in a negative light and questioning your almighty power and authority!? No one ever means to disrespect you (even though half the people in your own clan think you're a *****, but just don't have the nerve to say it.) We don't want to be banned from assassins creed because we made you upset.

Ha. Get out of here little boy. Go find another thread to spam, loser. Or better yet, tweet about it. ;)

lmao you really dont know anything, its cute. youre a punk whos been embarased i invite you to embarass yourself some more

@kosmic

weve already figured out your white choc by your info or affiliated with him, this is between me & him - i realise i have haters, it seems like anyone with a youtube does, & hes the last one i ll deal with, but i accomplished my goal in making him admit he has no facts to fall on

he can call me egotistic but this community knows the truth & so long as he has no proof i stay entertained, the fact that he stalks my life it seems makes it better, ask anyone how much i speak his name

hmph & i dont have the life? funny

FilipinoNinja67
04-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Actually i was talking to both of them, they are definitly brothers.

@David, what is your problem with choc? Obviously you have one now but we all could have gone without your first post on this thread. Plus this was for Xbox, i know it's not in the thread but both people asking are on xbox and i know you realized this when you looked in the thread. He said nothing that concerned you so why you would even post is beyond me.

KosmicShogun
04-12-2012, 12:36 AM
lmao you really dont know anything, its cute. youre a punk whos been embarased i invite you to embarass yourself some more

@kosmic

weve already figured out your white choc by your info or affiliated with him, this is between me & him

Ummm yeah... he's my brother. That's been said already. Try to keep up. Geez all he did was make a joking comment on your youtube acct and then challenge you guys to another match and your subs freaked on him. Frankly it was a bit much but whatever. If you really dont care, let it go. U guys can not like each other and u and dave can go ***ch about chocolat in another thread or something.

AwkwardlyBruta
04-12-2012, 12:38 AM
OMG!!!

@ Gia - Stop hijacking my thread. Just b/c someone says something about you doesn't mean u have to comment. Some people in life aren't going to like you. Deal with it

@ Dave - WTF??? Who are you?? Mind your own business. Stop hijacking my thread.

I guess nothing else needs to be said about original topic. Thanks to all who gave serious input. If anyone else has any helpful info PM me

In all honesty this whole thread was unneeded we have a "Calling all clans" thread stuck to the top of the MP thread for a reason, that reason being for people to look for clans.
The title of this is just yelling "Flamebait", and then instead of being polite you start talking crap about people you apparently don't know, while still trying to feign innocence with "Get out of MY PUBLIC thread"

Also before someone says "Well your VAA/AE so obviously you support team718 herp'de'rp", not really I think this whole thing is a bit to "Egos at war" right now, and from what I've seen I agree with Wesmen like 70+ percent. (70-100 not sure where) But I do think it's nice how Gia is starting to act more like jibrail which is downright touching.

Raibuscus
04-12-2012, 12:40 AM
He feels good when the post counter goes up. That's why he posts in random threads Andrew.

FilipinoNinja67
04-12-2012, 12:40 AM
I agree with Andrew

KosmicShogun
04-12-2012, 12:45 AM
In all honesty this whole thread was unneeded we have a "Calling all clans" thread stuck to the top of the MP thread for a reason, that reason being for people to look for clans.
The title of this is just yelling "Flamebait", and then instead of being polite you start talking crap about people you apparently don't know, while still trying to feign innocence with "Get out of MY PUBLIC thread"

Also before someone says "Well your VAA/AE so obviously you support team718 herp'de'rp", not really I think this whole thing is a bit to "Egos at war" right now, and from what I've seen I agree with Wesmen like 70+ percent. (70-100 not sure where) But I do think it's nice how Gia is starting to act more like jibrail which is downright touching.

Read back. I didnt say anything about anyone. All i said was i didn't want to join VAA for my own reasons. As Gia said, this is between he and chocolat. What i think is inconsequential. And yes. I'm aware there's a clan thread but have u seen how many pages it is?? Half the links to the clan pages don't lead anywhere and there is no way to get a feel of how good they all are or what strengths/weaknesses they all have. That was the point...

Raibuscus
04-12-2012, 12:46 AM
I agree with Santa Claus

WhiteChocolat
04-12-2012, 12:54 AM

@kosmic

weve already figured out your white choc by your info or affiliated with him, this is between me & him - i realise i have haters, it seems like anyone with a youtube does, & hes the last one i ll deal with, but i accomplished my goal in making him admit he has no facts to fall on

he can call me egotistic but this community knows the truth & so long as he has no proof i stay entertained, the fact that he stalks my life it seems makes it better, ask anyone how much i speak his name

hmph & i dont have the life? funny

I don't need facts to state my overall point... that you are an overall egotistical *********. You are absolutely pathetic. Dave learned to stop posting after everyone showed he wasn't wanted. You should do the same. "This community knows the truth?"... Well I guess consider me the voice of the community *****. With the exception of your pathetic little fan club.. Just stop posting. It is completely pathetic and you are continuing to prove why people hate you.

Chernzobog
04-12-2012, 01:00 AM
The only one who has consistently been told to stop trolling by multiple people has been you. Just saying.

giaquinto718
04-12-2012, 01:01 AM
I don't need facts to state my overall point... that you are an overall egotistical *********. You are absolutely pathetic. Dave learned to stop posting after everyone showed he wasn't wanted. You should do the same. "This community knows the truth?"... Well I guess consider me the voice of the community *****. With the exception of your pathetic little fan club.. Just stop posting. It is completely pathetic and you are continuing to prove why people hate you.

bro once again, thats your opinion but you have no proof, & dont speak for other people just because you dont like me & my subs humilated you to the point where you stopped talking

you arent the voice of anything, no one is, your arent special kid, when you stop posting were done

@chernz

i agree, he wont be accomplishing his goal of making me out to be something im not, even rabid thought he made no sense about some of what he said about me

WhiteChocolat
04-12-2012, 01:08 AM
bro once again, thats your opinion but you have no proof, & dont speak for other people just because you dont like me & my subs humilated you to the point where you stopped talking

you arent the voice of anything, no one is, your arent special kid, when you stop posting were done

@chernz

i agree, he wont be accomplishing his goal of making me out to be something im not, even rabid thought he made no sense about some of what he said about me

You really don't understand. I'm valid in saying everything I've posted. You and your fan club please stop. its pathetic. Reassess your life dude. Stop trying to salvage your meritless argument and understand that you are genuinely a ****** and people hate you. People that don't even know you hate you. How does that make you feel? haha. can't feel good I'm sure. Maybe the moderators hate you too cause they've sure let this thread stay up for a while. haha. i love this and thank you for making my day.

giaquinto718
04-12-2012, 01:11 AM
You really don't understand. I'm valid in saying everything I've said. You and your fan club please stop. its pathetic. Reassess your life dude.

you arent valid bro, once again to you, you are for you, everyone else you dont voice **** kiddo, even you know your invalid when you said you have no proof, LMAO hipocrite

reassess my life? your the one on the forums talking about your gia obession in threads bro, i was in your very FIRST post lmaoooooo how cute :)

you are a great source of entertainment though, crush on me some more candyman <3

WhiteChocolat
04-12-2012, 01:15 AM
you arent valid bro, once again to you, you are for everyone else you dont voice **** kiddo, even you know your invalid when you said you have no proof, LMAO hipocrite

reassess my life? your the one on the forums talking about your gia obession in threads bro, how cute :)
How many times have you refreshed your internet page today thriving off this drama? you are pathetic. From what some of your clan members told me today you are a kid that barely got a high school degree and still lives at home. That explains why you have so much time on your hands. So now that my question is answered about you having no life, you can stop replying. Stop trying to salvage your meritless argument and understand that you are genuinely a ****** and people hate you. People that don't even know you hate you. How does that make you feel? haha. can't feel good I'm sure. Maybe the moderators hate you too cause they've sure let this thread stay up for a while. haha. i love this and thank you for making my day.

giaquinto718
04-12-2012, 01:17 AM
How many times have you refreshed your internet page today thriving off this drama? you are pathetic. From what some of your clan members told me today you are a kid that barely got a high school degree and still lives at home. That explains why you have so much time on your hands. So now that my question is answered about you having no life, you can stop replying. Stop trying to salvage your meritless argument and understand that you are genuinely a ****** and people hate you. People that don't even know you hate you. How does that make you feel? haha. can't feel good I'm sure. Maybe the moderators hate you too cause they've sure let this thread stay up for a while. haha. i love this and thank you for making my day.

LMAOOOOO OKAY folks now hes making stuff up, & he calls this drama nahh this is entertainment, look dumber & dumber after each post tell me about my family & the house i live in too <3

wheres my facts bro:)

WhiteChocolat
04-12-2012, 01:26 AM
LMAOOOOO OKAY folks now hes making stuff up, & he calls this drama nahh this is entertainment, look dumber & dumber after each post tell me about my family & the house i live in too <3

wheres my facts bro:)

Just regurgitating what some of your clan said. Sorry you're a *****.

-Voice of the community

giaquinto718
04-12-2012, 01:30 AM
Just regurgitating what some of your clan said. Sorry you're a *****.

-Voice of the community

uhuhhhh my clan aka your right hand hahahahahahaha bro im dying this is beautiful :)

KosmicShogun
04-12-2012, 01:43 AM
Lol I'd tell u guys to take it outside but there's no door... so << rings bell >> to your neutral corners... breathe

giaquinto718
04-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Lol I'd tell u guys to take it outside but there's no door... so << rings bell >> to your neutral corners... breathe

lmfaooooooooo that would be great hahaha :)

Dave0718
04-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Dave learned his lesson? LOLOLOLOLOL Do you have any idea how many times the mods have told me to stop & everytime nothing happens, you people are the ones "trolling" badly. The only ones not crying & the only ones not mad are me & Gia

UrbanSaint
04-12-2012, 02:46 AM
People on this forum need to just relax.

@Choco
All you are doing is provoking him. If you have a problem with him take it to a PM, play a 1v1, I don't really care what you do to settle this but arguing with him like this sure as hell not accomplishing anything now is it??

@gia
There is no reason to keep taking the bait. If he doesn't like you....then so what? Just move on with your life and know you have more important things to do.

FilipinoNinja67
04-12-2012, 02:47 AM
David, all I'm asking is why would you even post in here if you weren't trying to troll? It wasn't even a funny troll, it was completely pointless and all you were trying to do was start an arguement. Where is the fun in trolling like that?

@gia and whitechocolat
Please just take it to the PM's

@gia
To reply to a PM all you have to do is click on the "Reply" link when you are reading your message.

WhiteChocolat
04-12-2012, 02:56 AM
@David
You're pathetic. A grown, married, "man" "trolling" on ubisoft forums....

@Gia
You obviously don't know me. And your "jokes" further prove how immature you are.

@UrbanSaint
You're not a moderator, so why are you even posting? just saying.

persiateddy95
04-12-2012, 03:05 AM
You guys look so cute. c:

FilipinoNinja67
04-12-2012, 03:07 AM
@chocolat. Urban saint didn't do anything, he (or she, idk) is just trying to keep the peace. Remember eveyone, "Make tacos not flame wars"

@Urban saint I believe choco has already PM'd gia way before their arguement burst out like this.

@Persiateddy. Great idea! Reverse psycholology! Everyone! Just say the opposite of what you really want to say! Example: I will NOT be updating my bio in 20 minutes!

deadly_thought
04-12-2012, 03:19 AM
when i visited thi thread yesterday i said to myself "this thread needs some big headed ego-wars" im glad it finally got some

giaquinto718
04-12-2012, 03:22 AM
@David
You're pathetic. A grown, married, "man" "trolling" on ubisoft forums....

@Gia
You obviously don't know me. And your "jokes" further prove how immature you are.

uhhh huhhh absolutely, i talk trash about people in off topic threads all the time ;)

WhiteChocolat
04-12-2012, 03:24 AM
when i visited thi thread yesterday i said to myself "this thread needs some big headed ego-wars" im glad it finally got some

Haha. You're welcome! Glad you got some entertainment out of this as well. You ddc with elitespartan10???

KosmicShogun
04-12-2012, 03:32 AM
" Hey I'm David, I mean Dave, the legend. My voice moves mountains and widens rivers and...ummm.. oh yeah streams! That's what legends do. I am more than you can imagine! I work from home right now because of a very serious ankle injury because that's what legends do. Oh and legends have a Ferrari... no wait..no an Aston Martin DBS.. the car of legends!! My legendary wife cares so much she laughs at you kids!! I sit here, with my legendary ankle injury, and point out stupid people. That's what legends do! Don't attack a legendary legend and don't call me David!! Legend out!!"

Seriously?? Lol I'm sorry but I've been at work all day and just read some of this tripe. Who let this guy in?? We need better security around here...

Dave0718
04-12-2012, 03:36 AM
I don't troll... I don't, I wouldn't know how. I frequent the BF3 Forums a lot & DAYUM that is trolling on a massive very enjoyable scale. Andrew I post wherever I want, I didnt see a sign saying "Dave not allowed" so I posted, if you & willy wonka have a problem with people posting opinions then you are not in the right place. Chocolat stop calling me grown, i'm twenty-two, calling me grown makes me sound old lol.

WhiteChocolat
04-12-2012, 03:37 AM
[QUOTE=KosmicShogun;8232927]" Hey I'm David, I mean Dave, the legend. My voice moves mountains and widens rivers and...ummm.. oh yeah streams! That's what legends do. I am more than you can imagine! I work from home right now because of a very serious ankle injury because that's what legends do. Oh and legends have a Ferrari... no wait..no an Aston Martin DBS.. the car of legends!! My legendary wife cares so much she laughs at you kids!! I sit here, with my legendary ankle injury, and point out stupid people. That's what legends do! Don't attack a legendary legend and don't call me David!! Legend out!!"

Seriously?? Lol I'm sorry but I've been at work all day and just read some of this tripe. Who let this guy in?? We need better security around here...[/QUOTE

And don't forget out the legendary house that he owns himself!!!!

WhiteChocolat
04-12-2012, 03:42 AM
I don't troll... I don't, I wouldn't know how. I frequent the BF3 Forums a lot & DAYUM that is trolling on a massive very enjoyable scale. Andrew I post wherever I want, I didnt see a sign saying "Dave not allowed" so I posted, if you & willy wonka have a problem with people posting opinions then you are not in the right place. Chocolat stop calling me grown, i'm twenty-two, calling me grown makes me sound old lol.

So now you're a 22 year old with a wife, legendary house, and an aston martin DBS?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA. You are an idiot bro. Living vicariously through the internet hoping people will believe that you're not a nobody. I didn't even say anything about you dude, you just made yourself look stupid on this way. Go find a different thread and start over from scratch. Maybe tone it down from an aston martin to a maserati though... thats more believable for a 22 year old. Haha. Dumb***

deadly_thought
04-12-2012, 03:47 AM
Haha. You're welcome! Glad you got some entertainment out of this as well. You ddc with elitespartan10???

yes i was supposed to try out for VAA but i rage quit on a massive scale and stopped playing for a month i met spartan he introduced me to gray sentinel we had some games he asked if i wanted to join

it was actually the perfect place to be were laid back people who for the most part are older than most gamers and just enjoy playing with people who enjoy playing we have some very good players and some not so good players as long as im havin a good time it rarely matters to me wich im playing

the whole point of being in a clan (from my PC experiences back in the day) is to have a bunch of people who dont suck that you can enjoy playing with its up for the leaders (and players with not alot else to do) to bicker about whos biggest whos best etc

in the end its just a game my only interest is the game and enjoying the game i really couldnt care who drives what and who lives in whos basement anymore than i could care about what bieber wore to mcdonalds on wednesday

WhiteChocolat
04-12-2012, 03:54 AM
yes i was supposed to try out for VAA but i rage quit on a massive scale and stopped playing for a month i met spartan he introduced me to gray sentinel we had some games he asked if i wanted to join

it was actually the perfect place to be were laid back people who for the most part are older than most gamers and just enjoy playing with people who enjoy playing we have some very good players and some not so good players as long as im havin a good time it rarely matters to me wich im playing

the whole point of being in a clan (from my PC experiences back in the day) is to have a bunch of people who dont suck that you can enjoy playing with its up for the leaders (and players with not alot else to do) to bicker about whos biggest whos best etc

in the end its just a game my only interest is the game and enjoying the game i really couldnt care who drives what and who lives in whos basement anymore than i could care about what bieber wore to mcdonalds on wednesday

Hahaha. Spartan is my boy. I play with him a good bit, him and try hard (prodigy1 now). Shoot me a invite if you guys want to play some manhunt or something or just tell spartan and he will invite me. AND FYI, bieber wore a sick jean jacket to mcdonalds bro, don't hate.

Kaiyoto
04-12-2012, 04:52 AM
*face palm* Well this thread went to hell in a hand basket. *walks back out*

deadly_thought
04-12-2012, 05:30 AM
*face palm* Well this thread went to hell in a hand basket. *walks back out*

if it were my thread this would have been locked several hrs ago

TaRabidWesmann
04-12-2012, 06:20 AM
This is still open? Wooow,where's dom when ya need him? Lol.

deadly_thought
04-12-2012, 08:58 AM
now youve mentioned his name hell turn up again lol

Rainin420
04-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Rabid - I'm glad to see you don't agree just for the sake of a mutual dislike, because these kids are absolutely craving attention.

White Chocolat(learn to spell btw chocolate has an e at the end): I read your comments on the video that started all of this, and not only were you rude, you also acted like you were tough **** and you talk like you're some kind of gangster. You start flaming gia just because he says you're bad(which from all the facts i would tend to agree). You started this with all of your insults, and continue to show your lack of tact, and pretty much embody the true meaning of troll. You're claiming that members of gia's clan hate him and don't have the balls to say so, and you're claiming lots of people hate him. You claim that people in VAA told you all these hilarious facts about him when none of them are true, and you keep going back to the "meritless argument" and "********* that nobody likes" argument. Gia's posts were intelligent and he responded with facts and relevant information about what caused this whole flame war, and all of your posts and youtube comments are nothing but childish insults and clearly you're on some type of mission to ruin his reputation. Let me tell you right now that it's not working, you're only making yourself look stupid. Nobody here is going to take your side except for maybe a couple people who also happen to be pissed at gia or your friends/brother. Nobody else is with you on this so stop wasting your time. You claim other people have no lives and come up with any possible insult you can throw together to try and make them look bad. Your insults are so childish and overused that it's pure comedy, the whole "you live in your parents basement, you dropped out of highscool/college, get a girlfriend and a life" are probably the most overused insults on the internet, and really shows just how desperate you are to make him look bad.

Andrew: You insult dave and others, and then you try to act like you're above this thread and the flaming and try to be some kind of peacekeeper or something? Why not just stay out of it in the first place. I know you may say you didn't insult gia directly in this thread, but you did sort of defend chocolate against dave so you took a side imo. I know you're not happy with gia, but seriously dude don't you know when to quit? Chocolat deserves any flames coming his way for how chilidish his posts are.

Dave: Whether you're lying or not about the house/car and wife, your posts are awesome and cleverly put together.

Trolls gonna Troll is all im going to say, because none of these facts about giaquinto718 are true, and im sure 90% of the people who read this thread will assume or know this already. He's a great clan leader and cares a lot about our clan and its members. Our clan is selective recruitment because we're pretty much full roster, and how is it bad to have a standard for your clan? It isn't just skill its also character, if you're a ********* you will be kicked or not get in at all. He doesn't force anyone to play a certain way and is pretty much just a normal nice guy. He barely posts youtube videos to be honest and really doesn't have a big ego. What ego he does have is merited because he is one of the best manhunt players that play ACB/ACR and he deserves any credit he's given. If you're not jealous of him and his youtube channel, and if you're not ****hurt, then why are you trying to make him look bad? Go find something better to do with your life. I was told this thread was hilarious and indeed it was. Alright im out of here you guys have fun if you choose to continue, if you do i will continue reading because this is pretty entertaining. Peace out.

protesticle
04-12-2012, 10:55 AM
VAA and WLP are the only true active clans consistently playing on AC:B Manhunt while I am online.

You give white chocolate a bad name, next time I am offered some I think I may just have to chew it up and spit it under my boot, where it belongs. Would be like history repeating itself. Your terrible name and skills speak for themselves @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1qAKfaEOZs. You were the fuel of my laughter and we have your gun trotting ability to blame. Of the multitude of games we owned you in I uploaded this once because watching your skills or lack of was hysterical!

Mr_Shade
04-12-2012, 11:38 AM
I suggest people take any further discussion to PM.

Inter personal bickering has no place on the forum, if you have differences either sort them out in private or ignore each other.

Any further outbursts in public wil result in further threads being locked.

If someone wants to remake the thread, without the bickering, please do so, however report any outbursts, if you want the thread remaining open.