PDA

View Full Version : Will we here more about Clay in AC3?

Acrimonious_Nin
04-10-2012, 02:29 AM
Do you think that we may still find out more about Clay Kaczmarek in AC3 even though hes gone? I mean this guy in revelation and in TLA sounds like he was WISE as heck and even replaying AC:R he sounds to confident about himself...like when Desmond says, "What are you doing here?" and Clay responds with, "Playing, Learning, Waiting....a lot of waiting." <_< like does anybody else want to know what heck he was Learning during his time there? He died 8-8-2012 but the ''replay'' of his memories look like as if it is being viewed in a dds program around 10-10-2012... And just to throw it out there, what do you suppose his overall message was to desmond considering all he has said from AC - AC:R and TLA?

dxsxhxcx
04-10-2012, 03:45 AM
I don't think they'll focus that much on S16 like they did in the past games but he'll probably be mentioned, I believe the experience Desmond had inside the Black Room is not something they can do every weekend just for fun so he'll probably talk about it, unless they come with a stupid excuse that Desmond forgot everything that happened there...

Sajn12
04-10-2012, 06:23 AM
I wrote this at another website. I think it's very possible, there are more proofs... so yes, I believe there will be more about Clay Kaczmarek. :)

infamous_ezio
04-10-2012, 02:39 PM
I like to think that we will, but probably not because he is dead both in and outside the animus. But i'm pretty sure theirs going to be more puzzles like the truth in AC3, so maybe some messages left by s16. I'm really looking forward to the start of AC3, when desmond wakes up he's going to have to explain why lucy is dead, and he is definitely going to bring up 16, so that should be really interesting.

Abeonis
04-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Well, I'm of the impression that Clay's consciousness actually survived the deletion at the end of Revelations and is currently preserved in Desmond (remember, Clay asked at one point if he could 'leave' the Animus with Desmond; he then gave him a 'hug' just before pushing him through the memory gate). So I think we'll be hearing a lot from Clay still.

infamous_ezio
04-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Well, I'm of the impression that Clay's consciousness actually survived the deletion at the end of Revelations and is currently preserved in Desmond (remember, Clay asked at one point if he could 'leave' the Animus with Desmond; he then gave him a 'hug' just before pushing him through the memory gate). So I think we'll be hearing a lot from Clay still.

I like this, it would be pretty cool. But i think the dev's actually stated in the GI article that we won't be seeing much of s16 *cries*

LightRey
04-10-2012, 02:54 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure the devs confirmed that didn't happen.

GLHS
04-10-2012, 04:06 PM
I'm pretty sure they've already said that his story arc is finished. There might be references to him or his death, but that was the entire purpose of TLA. It wrapped up his story so they could move on with everything else. Just as AC:R as a whole not only wrapped up his story, but Lucy, Ezio, and Altair as well. I don't get why people can't understand that AC3 is completely new. All of the story arcs but Desmond's are finished. That was the purpose of AC:R. And that's the purpose of AC3. To continue and end the story of Desmond.

frogger504
04-10-2012, 04:18 PM
I made a big thread about it, yeah I think so. He has someone in the Revolution so i think when Desmond/Conner meets that person, Clay's memories go into the simulated person, which I'm believing to be his brother maybe.

LightRey
04-10-2012, 04:22 PM
I made a big thread about it, yeah I think so. He has someone in the Revolution so i think when Desmond/Conner meets that person, Clay's memories go into the simulated person, which I'm believing to be his brother maybe.
How do you figure he has an ancestor in the American Revolution? I can't remember anything about an ancestor of his actually being in the American Revolution.

Acrimonious_Nin
04-10-2012, 04:31 PM
No, I do not care if he comes back in AC3, what I am saying is his knowledge and insight to the bigger picture of what is really going on in modern times. Clay understood what the truth and leaves all these messages behind, but what was the OVERALL message that he was relaying to Desmond? why did he tell him to leave the ''chess board'' that is Abstergo owned, why did he tell him to open his mind, why did he tell him all that Chinese wisdom in AC1 that some Chinese phrases tell him that ''He who knows the past knows the future'', Why did he put emphasis on emperor jiajing and the aztec sun god's, Quetzalcoatl, tyrannical nature? that is what I am asking not if Clay will be all like, ''hey desmond I am inside you XD''.

frogger504
04-10-2012, 04:38 PM
How do you figure he has an ancestor in the American Revolution? I can't remember anything about an ancestor of his actually being in the American Revolution.

Well he had one fight in the Civil War so like, from that you can infer that the person that fought in the Civil War had at least parents in America, Grandparents make it to the Revolution. Oh, and he got the info on Washington.

LightRey
04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Well he had one fight in the Civil War so like, from that you can infer that the person that fought in the Civil War had at least parents in America, Grandparents make it to the Revolution. Oh, and he got the info on Washington.
The info on Washington could've come from any time period after the Revolution and the US has been a nation of immigrants since it was first formed, so both points aren't really conclusive, even if put together.

frogger504
04-10-2012, 05:00 PM
The info on Washington could've come from any time period after the Revolution and the US has been a nation of immigrants since it was first formed, so both points aren't really conclusive, even if put together.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/545/OpoQQ.jpg

LightRey
04-10-2012, 05:02 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/545/OpoQQ.jpg
Great. There's so much I can do with that response.

tarrero
04-10-2012, 05:03 PM
1 Its is been stated that not all info from Clay is 100% percent true, may be Ubisoft said that in order to cover some "miscues" and "plot holes" they possibly have made through the glyphs, whp knows

2 Clay hacked the abstergo files, he may have found something there, so it is not necessary he had an ancestor during the American Revolution, remember the templars have had a huge archive since the Crusades, or even before.

LightRey
04-10-2012, 05:06 PM
1 Its is been stated that not all info from Clay is 100% percent true, may be Ubisoft said that in order to cover some "miscues" and "plot holes" they possibly have made through the glyphs, whp knows

2 Clay hacked the abstergo files, we may have found something there, so it is not necessary he had an ancestor during the American Revolution.

Even if he did get the info on Washington from a memory, it could simply have come from an ancestor that lived 100 years later. He only needs an ancestor that knew about Washington and the apple, nothing more.

tarrero
04-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Also there is this huge templar archive, may be he hacked it.

infamous_ezio
04-10-2012, 05:12 PM
No, I do not care if he comes back in AC3, what I am saying is his knowledge and insight to the bigger picture of what is really going on in modern times. Clay understood what the truth and leaves all these messages behind, but what was the OVERALL message that he was relaying to Desmond? why did he tell him to leave the ''chess board'' that is Abstergo owned, why did he tell him to open his mind, why did he tell him all that Chinese wisdom in AC1 that some Chinese phrases tell him that ''He who knows the past knows the future'', Why did he put emphasis on emperor jiajing and the aztec sun god's, Quetzalcoatl, tyrannical nature? that is what I am asking not if Clay will be all like, ''hey desmond I am inside you XD''.

I get what ya mean. We know his purpose was to help Desmond, and yeah he did that by informing him of the synch nexus, but i think everything 16 said will be clear in AC3, i have so many questions as well, like WTF Happened in the ACB truth where he was like "the sun.. your SON', it really get's you thinking, i always thought his message to desmond would be what was said in TLA which we didn't get much detail about when juno is all like "remember in eden"... something happened in eden which will be essential to desmond's role. If I'm wrong then i think the whole plot line is completely off, why else would they include all this info about eden and eve and that :S. Sorry i didn't answer your question very well.. but no one can really answer that at this time, all i can tell you is that clay had to help desmond get out of his coma, which he did.

EDIT: HAHA imagine that.. "hey desmond.. i'm inside of you"... then desmonds all like :

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/276418_237845972913537_243120_n.jpg

frogger504
04-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Even if he did get the info on Washington from a memory, it could simply have come from an ancestor that lived 100 years later. He only needs an ancestor that knew about Washington and the apple, nothing more.

how about fighting in the Civil War. The Washington part was only a side note, the point was that he has someone that fought in a Civil War.

infamous_ezio
04-10-2012, 05:19 PM
how about fighting in the Civil War. The Washington part was only a side note, the point was that he has someone that fought in a Civil War.

How do you know he had someone fighting in the civil war?

LightRey
04-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Yes, I know and that's fantastic, but your original point was that S16 had an ancestor in the American Revolution and Connor would meet said person. I countered that by stating that there is no conclusive evidence that he actually has such an ancestor.

Also this:

How do you know he had someone fighting in the civil war?

infamous_ezio
04-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Yes, I know and that's fantastic, but your original point was that S16 had an ancestor in the American Revolution and Connor would meet said person. I countered that by stating that there is no conclusive evidence that he actually has such an ancestor.

Also this:

Was just curious, but i don't really recall anything regarding the civil war, i may be wrong though.

LightRey
04-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Was just curious, but i don't really recall anything regarding the civil war, i may be wrong though.
I can't remember anything specific either. Then again there's so much S16 stuff that I may well have overlooked something.

Saar Ben Kiki
04-10-2012, 06:02 PM
I wanna mention something, a bit off topic but still refers to clay:

clay kasczmarek is of polish descendant, and he said hes got an ancestor in ww2 holocaust,
obviously kaczmarek is a polish name and poland at the time was home for all the jewish populations and events of ww2
it just got me into thinking why they mentioned ww2 in the lost archive... perhaps we will hear about clay somewhat in a future possible AC in the period of ww2?
other than that, people say clay is officially dead.. which is sad because we barely got anything of him.. i hope for something new and shocking relating him in ac3..

Acrimonious_Nin
04-10-2012, 06:14 PM
I get what ya mean. We know his purpose was to help Desmond, and yeah he did that by informing him of the synch nexus, but i think everything 16 said will be clear in AC3, i have so many questions as well, like WTF Happened in the ACB truth where he was like "the sun.. your SON', it really get's you thinking, i always thought his message to desmond would be what was said in TLA which we didn't get much detail about when juno is all like "remember in eden"... something happened in eden which will be essential to desmond's role. If I'm wrong then i think the whole plot line is completely off, why else would they include all this info about eden and eve and that :S. Sorry i didn't answer your question very well.. but no one can really answer that at this time, all i can tell you is that clay had to help desmond get out of his coma, which he did.

EDIT: HAHA imagine that.. "hey desmond.. i'm inside of you"... then desmonds all like :

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/276418_237845972913537_243120_n.jpg

XD with that face on that almost made me piss myself lmao XD hahaha, but yeah I see your point. I guess the most I can understand, story-wise, is that all of Clay's ''stuff'' is nothing more than a foreshadowing of the final game that wraps it all up I guess. Your answer is appreciated :D and it was funny lmao

EDIT: I have to admit that last part is friggin hilarious XD

infamous_ezio
04-10-2012, 06:16 PM
I wanna mention something, a bit off topic but still refers to clay:

clay kasczmarek is of polish descendant, and he said hes got an ancestor in ww2 holocaust,
obviously kaczmarek is a polish name and poland at the time was home for all the jewish populations and events of ww2
it just got me into thinking why they mentioned ww2 in the lost archive... perhaps we will hear about clay somewhat in a future possible AC in the period of ww2?
other than that, people say clay is officially dead.. which is sad because we barely got anything of him.. i hope for something new and shocking relating him in ac3..

Ooooh that's pretty interesting. when was WW2 mentioned in TLA? we will definitely hear bout clay in AC3, when desmond wakes up he will most likely explained what happened in his coma. Shaun will immediately accuse him of killing lucy ( he seemed pretty angry about it in ACR ), so we will hear hopefully some cool stuff about him at the start. My only concern is how they will implement lucy's betrayal at the beginning, i suspect william has an idea about it. ( sorry for going a bit off topic ).

infamous_ezio
04-10-2012, 06:21 PM
XD with that face on that almost made me piss myself lmao XD hahaha, but yeah I see your point. I guess the most I can understand, story-wise, is that all of Clay's ''stuff'' is nothing more than a foreshadowing of the final game that wraps it all up I guess. Your answer is appreciated :D and it was funny lmao

EDIT: I have to admit that last part is friggin hilarious XD

hahaha i know! everytime i see the me gusta face on rage comics i lose it, it's so good! ahaha. i kind of understand it aswell, but like, i still have so many questions, what really puzzles me is the whole eden and "your son" thing, we have had nothing about them at all :\, other then that, all we have seen is that 16 knew about the end of the world, and tried to tell desmond that by painting his blood on the walls. I'm kind of worried that they won't conclude some of the 16 stuff, from what it looks like they seem to be really set on the ancestor story line rather then desmond's story which kind of bothers me :\

Acrimonious_Nin
04-10-2012, 06:35 PM
hahaha i know! everytime i see the me gusta face on rage comics i lose it, it's so good! ahaha. i kind of understand it aswell, but like, i still have so many questions, what really puzzles me is the whole eden and "your son" thing, we have had nothing about them at all :\, other then that, all we have seen is that 16 knew about the end of the world, and tried to tell desmond that by painting his blood on the walls. I'm kind of worried that they won't conclude some of the 16 stuff, from what it looks like they seem to be really set on the ancestor story line rather then desmond's story which kind of bothers me :\

I really hope that all this is answered in AC3. If you go back to the Altair's codex, he speaks about the metal towers falling...yeah ok we saw that, but then towars the last page of the codex(p.30) he starts questioning life and if how he used the apple was really right, or in vain. Then he says what is the harm in just one last look. Now moving on to Clay, Juno says, ''Rememeber, in eden'', Then it goes about reliving the life of Adam and Eve where she tells him to touch the apple and he will 'know', then begins the chase I assume. Clearly the apple has such a profound story to tell that it still has not been covered(hopefully in AC3), and whatever Clay and Altair saw in the apple that has been kept a great mystery in the AC saga should be revealed. I mean -___- why leave us here to dry?

infamous_ezio
04-10-2012, 06:58 PM
I really hope that all this is answered in AC3. If you go back to the Altair's codex, he speaks about the metal towers falling...yeah ok we saw that, but then towars the last page of the codex(p.30) he starts questioning life and if how he used the apple was really right, or in vain. Then he says what is the harm in just one last look. Now moving on to Clay, Juno says, ''Rememeber, in eden'', Then it goes about reliving the life of Adam and Eve where she tells him to touch the apple and he will 'know', then begins the chase I assume. Clearly the apple has such a profound story to tell that it still has not been covered(hopefully in AC3), and whatever Clay and Altair saw in the apple that has been kept a great mystery in the AC saga should be revealed. I mean -___- why leave us here to dry?

The codex really are interesting. It seems that altair became obsessed with the apple, and after learning everything about it, as you said it made him question life, so maybe in AC3, we will find out the truth behind the apple and such. Yeah, were gonna get puzzles in AC3, imagine if they were puzzles that relived the lives of adam and eve and we actually get to see what happened :O it could show all the events up to the chase and the end of TWCB civilization, which would actually make for a story. But besides that, i'm sure they won't leave us dry, i guess where all panicking, the suspense is really killing me though... but something had to have happened to adam and eve in eden, because remember the key is eve's DNA, something happened in eden.. and "your son" i won't jump to conclusions, but i'm so hoping we get this sick cinematic which involves eve and all that and desmond does something cool.. like goes on a rampage ahahah.