PDA

View Full Version : AC2 DLC Skipped over Battle of Forli

SLonergan59
04-10-2012, 12:59 AM
I just bought both AC2 DLCs, and when I loaded up my game it dropped me off next to the first battle of Forli memory.

I quicktraveled to the Villa before I started, but instead of going there, I got taken to Florence, next to the first Sequence 13 memory.

I want to play Sequence 12 first, but I can't find a way to go back. It seems I'm stuck in sequence 13. I really don't want to start over my entire save file for this.

Please help! Is there any way to go back?

P.S. I already tried uninstalling both DLCs, then reinstalled. I also tried to uninstall Sequence 13, and leave 12 installed, but I couldn't load my save file without both.

SLonergan59
04-10-2012, 03:59 AM
I'll go ahead and bump this just in case anyone else has this issue. There doesn't seem to be a way to fix it, other than playing Sequence 13 first. Once you beat Sequence 13, Sequence 12 will initiate.

jmk1999
04-10-2012, 04:22 AM
it's not necessary to bump your thread...

anyway, i believe you have to trigger it by accessing the repaired memory point in forli. it's not an automatic trigger that i'm aware of. the only thing that makes it sequence 12 is that it comes before 13. if you finish the game, you can still go back to forli and play it.